Success is not always what you see - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Success is not always what you see

It is necessary to look at the imcoming money as going, and the outgoing money as coming. This way, our job will be easier. So, internalize the loss and gain. Think of it like part of the journey. Let your goal not be earning, your goal is to become a more knowledgeable, better equipped, more competent Trader at the end of journey.

depict cryptocurrencies because things seen good outside are scam inside, other member knows our success story, how much hard work we do

• +1 1

I think one should know himself well and set a goal for himself. It will surely achieve success by setting small goals. Of course, this process will not be as easy as it seems. the important thing is to continue with patience and determination. A tiny drop constantly drips onto the same rock and pierces it. the main thing is continuity.

best to make you achieve the success you want someday, other member especially for those successful in life because of cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Success is not always what you see like a happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life

A meaningful topic that you talked about is the way to the success of all members.  Success will not come in comparison with other people, for each person has his experience and the experience he gained. For example, a person who earned $ 1 through his work is more happy than people who earn and lose money without any knowledge or experience in the field of making money

the biggest opportunity in the crypto world where you can learn and earn is forum CryptoTalk, very important is you are focus on your posts, make them good

• +1 1

Being successful is not how big you plans are but how well you have been prepared. Success Is the goes to those who believed in their dreams not dose who make noise about how big their dreams are we are not successful unless other people see success because of us it's very important to have a mentor

Yes, indeed. Learn to work for your own and without being envious with other people because we all have different ways on how to achieve our goals. Take your time by slowly learning and doing things your way so you'll be able to attain your desired goal.

Usually when people ask about success, they talk about the amount of money in their bank account, the kind of car they are driving or the square footage of their house. But is that really what defines success? Success is not always what we see or what we think it is.

So what is actually success? Is having loads of money success? Is achieving a high rank at work means success? Is being surrounded by friends who love and respect you success? Is dancing at your 20th wedding anniversary success? I can keep going but you can see the point.

I, like many others, used to measure success by how much I could afford. Well, it is not difficult to come to this way of thinking when all your life you are being programmed into believing that being rich is the only way in life. I remember being called a loser, because I decided to let education go and concentrate on my relationship. After all, the chain goes :” school-> job -> money”, and according to many I have failed at the first step to success, so I will never become successful. Yes, maybe my relationship wasn’t exemplary at the time, but my priorities were clear to me and I had all the intentions, no matter, to be my definition of successful.

On 8/8/2020 at 11:28 AM, Babubu609 said:

S̳U̳C̳C̳E̳S̳S̳ I̳S̳ N̳O̳T̳ A̳L̳W̳A̳Y̳S̳ W̳H̳A̳T̳ Y̳O̳U̳ S̳E̳E̳

Success in aspect of real life and both in cryptocurrency. We don't see success untill we look for it. Success is not how much you can see it but how much you grab it. Don't look into others and broadcast the success fight for yourself learn from them so that others broadcast you as the others were broadcast. Don't ignore small chances because success comes in no selection to how  big or how small a chance comes a your way. Be wise enough to know the right chance to get successful in all your affairs.2348030648525_status_466ef2a240ad4f91a5af90369818d938_1595150609639.jpg.eb8401eb5db5ce82d4f2c7810ad49c63.jpg

We shall all see success in our affairs as we all struggle and learning continues.....😊💓💙🙏

Yes dude you are very right i like your post very much you are true we must have to hardwork with dedication and will struggle for our dreams and achieve success.

• +2 1

We should have to try and work hard so that it can makes everything better in life and life is full of success when you take your decision and stable your feets then you can achieve everything that you want 

It takes a lot of effort to be successful. Perhaps success should be sought on the invisible sides. In other words, if we are not successful in something we are dealing with, that job may not be beneficial for us. The good part can be where we cannot see.

Yes, to be successful we have to work hard, we have to achieve all our dreams, we have to work patiently, then we can be successful. Thank you.

• +3 1

Hey mate,this is know that, Yes you are not seeing the right success all the time.  Sometimes it happens that you have more success than others.I say it goes with your expectations, it is that as a human being you know what your qualities and your limitations are and work hard to be happy from there.

Very well said my friend!! This us so true. We should always look at the positive and bright side. Don't compare yourself to others. If you're working hard, you automatically will the results. Just don't give up! Keep working! Don't be afraid of failure. You always learn something from your failure. So don't be sad. Keep motivated!

Yes you are right if you work hard then you will succeed in your life. Every success make you active and strong in your life. Keep it up and grow. But sometime you can learn from your failure and then grow in your life.

Yes i agree because success doesn't last forever If you are on a high today, then tomorrow you can still And this world is such that if she sees someone good then she tries to make her fall I am happy with this post of yours and this is not success Come on, you are successful but for some time If you get success then it becomes your experience 

• +2 1

Some crypto projects can be scams, some lucrative profitable sites and applications can be scams. This is simply the best way to portray cryptocurrencies because the good things that come out are scams. Mills, cloud mining, airdrops and many more are just scams. 

Success cant be made or gained overnight. We must be willing to take the risk and have patience. See if you see success really soon then think that it is not success. Successful didnt become successful overnight instead they worked hard and hard and soon got what they wanted. When we try and still we must not feel sad because the thing is that we atleast tried. So take the risks and come back as winners.

Happiness does not mean success. If people are rich enough, they will succeed. But you shouldn’t be right. Not about money when they are happy. Everyone wants to have a rich and successful life, but you want to be happy and content.

In my opinion it's not always what you can see, but mostly it is. If someone is happy about their live, I think he succeed, no matter how much money he got or etc.. In my opinion success - is to have a life you want to.

Yes, I agree with You. This picture with two rabbits - good example of this topic. Work, work, work, dont go back and You will see real success!

Being an opportunity grabber amd being successful are as different as being successful and being millionare. In hollywood you can see many examples and not only in hollywood many other places too. As its an old saying "success is achieved by ordinary person with extra ordinary determination."