Share your experience with the bad exchanges - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Share your experience with the bad exchanges

Hello everyone.
We all have used different exchanges in different time.Between those exchange some were excellent but a few of them were worst.These have so many problem like

-short of buyer-seller,

-shows fake trading history,

-take too much time for withdraw,

-high trading and withdraw fees,

-not related with real crypto market,

-big gap between a coin's price with the  original price 

-less security,

-sometimes many coins are vanished etc.

So i want that if you ever have experienced any of these problem in an exchange share with us about.By this we all may might have a great concept about the exchanges.We might not face any problem with those underrated exchanges.

Here's mine:
The worst exchange i have ever used is finexbox.com.It has so many bad sides like too short of buyers and sellers,fake trading history,very high withdraw fees,too much time needed for withdraw.

So write down about yours and help each other.

And for beginners,I want to say that before start using any exchange,loot at it's ranking on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko and see some review about it.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 14
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I have also bad experience with an exchange which is kangaexchange. Because whenever i complete the requirements in kyc i always get declined even if my id is validated. And it turns me to a thinking that maybe they are just aquairing important information to me and also the people who engage to that exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I use yobit, yobit is not a bad exchange, I have seen many other exchange to join but I do not because there are many bad exchanges.  If want any other exchanges, I will prefer to use online search and coinmarketcap to check for exchanges that are regulated and safe. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I never used any bad exchange, maybe i can leave an exchange because of high fee or they don't have coins which i need. But all were good to me, now am using only yobit and LBC for P2P exchange.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Its my honest review I didn't encounter any bad experience in scam exchange, because i use only coinbase, yobit and now localbitcoin  I never trust any exchange easily, in these three exchanges I made so many transaction but I never face any problem.

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

In the past I've used many of the exchanges that are now defunct. Tradesatoshi, Cryptopia and many more. I've lost coins in Cryptopia and even if I get them back now their value won't worth anything. Actually I had so many useless altcoins there that I don't even remember which and how much. Still not any amount that would make me feel bad.

• +1 2

There are some really bad exchange sites I still do not recommend you guys to perform trading activities on them. According to my experience, IDAX.pro (made scam exit ) was one of the most hated exchange which ate my $300 worth of BTC when BTC price was at $7200. Other exchange sites that I still hate are, Bitsdaq(They have changed their name to BQ.net net, it is Hong Kong based exchange but CMC is exhibiting another US address.This exchange is famous for changing policy. Just after renaming name they have eliminated my every details including asset, they never reply your support tickets), SonicEX ( Never trust this exchange just by reading other's review! They demanded me to pass KYC,but they rejected my KYC application more than 5 times just to pause my assets without any reason,Support tickets are either deleted or kept unanswered for a long time ! )

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

According to my own definition about it because short time is best at that time when its work properly if you trade short time so its value increase so that time you get profit but its to risky in the short time. 

• -3 1
  • +1 1

On 08.08.2020 at 02:22, Jami273 said:

Всем привет.
Мы все использовали разные биржи в разное время. Между этими обменами некоторые из них были отличными, но некоторые были худшими. У них так много проблем, как

-покупатель-продавец,

-показывает поддельную торговую историю,

- слишком долго уходить,

-высокие комиссии за торговлю и снятие средств,

-не связано с реальным криптовалютным рынком,

-большой разрыв между ценой монеты и первоначальной ценой 

-ниже безопасность,

-Иногда пропадает много монет и т. д.

Поэтому я хочу, чтобы, если вы когда-либо сталкивались с какой-либо из этих проблем при обмене, поделитесь с нами о том, что у всех нас может быть отличное представление об обменах. Возможно, мы не столкнемся с проблемами с этими недооцененными обменами.

Вот мой:
худшая биржа, которую я когда-либо использовал, - это finexbox.com . У нее так много плохих сторон, как недостаток покупателей и продавцов, поддельная торговая история, очень высокие комиссии за снятие средств, слишком много времени, необходимого для вывода.

Так что напишите о своем и помогайте друг другу.

А для новичков я хочу сказать, что перед тем, как начать использовать любую биржу, найдите ее в рейтинге на Coinmarketcap или Coingecko и посмотрите какой-нибудь обзор об этом.

Each exchange has differences and trading rules are not always the same.  Mostly I use trusted exchanges.  Had a bad experience with the Bcnex exchange recently.  In the beginning, everything started well and the project looked promising.  But then the team stopped responding and many users lost their deposits.  New exchanges should be used with caution.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

when i'm invested in BIXCPRO token i found one exchange VALUEBIT made this token with high price, i buyed big quantity from CREX24 and i made my withdraw to this fake exchange (valuebit) and i selled all my token with excellent price and when i made my BTC withdraw i find my request stay pending, i send many emails to support but any ansewr, then i said  "i lost my crypto in this fake exchange"

• +1 1
  • +2 1

this isnt a bad exchange per say but the exchange i hated the most was bittrex, they were the ones responsible for the freezing of my account for 6 months during the 2017 bull run. they made me miss out on so much money but from then i learned not to have all my money on one exchange.

• +2 1

So far, all the exchanges I have made have been good. I have not entered bad platforms because of my prior study of the platforms before starting work, but perhaps the currencies of the platforms, one of them was as bad as Water currency did not achieve the expected profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have used only binance exchange and yobit exchange so i do not know any exchange that is bad. There are many of them according to other users reviews but i never confirm by my own.

A lot of things happened to me in trading. When I was a beginner I used to use untrustworthy sites with high fees so my losses were big and I was scammed many times.

Most of the bad exchanges i've used have exit scammed long time ago. But i see that most of them still have no liquidity and huge faked trading volume. So i can't really even point one bad exchange, there are just handful of good ones. Rest of them are worthless.

• +1 1

I really have bad experience with EXmarket , I used this exchange because they offer good airdops times to time but in the last they doing scam with their user's . I have some funds their but I never received withdraw from them . now I used only binance , Kucoin as  well yobit exchages only. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Whited35 said:

SonicEX ( Never trust this exchange just by reading other's review!

Luckily enough, I haven't been a victim of much exchange scams exit or hacks; I take precautions though I am not the most careful guy. A lot has prefer taking reviews on sites as reference in using exchanges and crypto platforms; we can't condemn them totally (in my opinion, it is 50-50) but personally, I take recommendations from trusted individuals and luckily o have a couple of some as professionals.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The absolute worst exchange that I ever used was Hitbtc and since the last time I never used it again, it didn't have just one problem and it was combination of bugs and issues, one of the problems that I had was extreme lag and delay on its trading and assets page interface which made using it frustrating, one other problem that was really important was a very high withdrawal fee specially in newly listed coins and tokens, I don't remember exactly how much it was exactly but it was like between 5 to 10 usd  at the time for withdrawal of some tokens.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Luckily enough, I haven't been a victim of much exchange scams exit or hacks; I take precautions though I am not the most careful guy. A lot has prefer taking reviews on sites as reference in using exchanges and crypto platforms; we can't condemn them totally (in my opinion, it is 50-50) but personally, I take recommendations from trusted individuals and luckily o have a couple of some as professionals.

@Raqeebzy Unfortunately, popular exchange made a scam exit that's why I lost the amounts. After that, I never put the bigger amounts on the exchange sites. I use my hardware wallet to store the most valuable assets for a long time hold. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, lharost said:

The absolute worst exchange that I ever used was Hitbtc and since the last time I never used it again, it didn't have just one problem and it was combination of bugs and issues, one of the problems that I had was extreme lag and delay on its trading and assets page interface which made using it frustrating, one other problem that was really important was a very high withdrawal fee specially in newly listed coins and tokens, I don't remember exactly how much it was exactly but it was like between 5 to 10 usd  at the time for withdrawal of some tokens.

I had similar experience few days ago on a different exchange, I chose not to make those transaction again, such high fee can pay up for my lunch. But blame that on traffic, the number of transactions that needs to be processed at that time; the lagging behaviour has mostly been on Binance recently.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Unfortunately, popular exchange made a scam exit that's why I lost the amounts. After that, I never put the bigger amounts on the exchange sites. I use my hardware wallet to store the most valuable assets for a long time hold. 

Smart step, the best actually...

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/8/2020 at 12:22 AM, Jami273 said:

high trading and withdraw fees,

The trading fee on exchange are in percentage, I think this is a way too high, I was using one exchange before, bitcoin withdrawal fee was as high as 150000 satoshi, even for altcoins, the withdrawal fees are also high. 

Yes i have one bad experience of exchange in my life that is one i have won 10$ etherium and i became happy but when the time to change the etherium to the others coins for withdrawal on that time exchange fees is 10$. All is gone.

I have bad experience with extstock exchange which show fake trading volume on marketcap. And at the end it did scam with thier users and stole all the users money and run away. 

• +3 1

I never forget when I lost all my investment in BTC-E this is an old exchange almost same age with Mt gox, second is the cryptopia, In BTC-E i have morethan 3k usd in there, then I received a notification saying that the site were closed because of irregularity says the FBI, then cryptopia, I don't know what is the value of the coin i minted which is I deposit it there all of my coin plus other coin and token. The lesson I've learn is, never ever put all your asset in one's exchange, better to keep it in your wallet, or hardware wallet.

• +1 1