Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks?

Well as for me I don't think I will subscribe to boosting topic, the best I could do is to make sure while creating the topic, I took my time to search for valid, useful Crypto related information that will be beneficial for everyone. Once it's well constructed a lots will view, read and benefits from the post.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Promoting your topic will be a nice feature to have in this forum. I think that it will be especially useful for those that are looking to advertise their website or even to promote a referral link. In a way i guess that it will then work in the same way as the PTC sites, which is how many promote their business currently. This is likely to bring more traffic as well for larger companies that want to advertise on forums. I think that the price is going to be the most important thing though as there are many sites that offer cheap ptc offers, and this forum will need to compete with that. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@Calvinpriva thank you for share such an excellent information here. Due to what you said we have great hope at the price of the talkcoin as the moderators had tell us the fact that the coin will be use for advert. Base on promoting our topics not everyone has that opinion. Only few have choice to have more viewers and to get more traffic to their coins.

On 8/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's a good idea if I were you I will do the same thing because I want the other members to see the topic that I created and I will make sure that it will really help them a lot. 

Yes, it is a good technique we all don't want to lose our talk token for nothing. So i will only boost a topic that is unique and will benefit the other members. Let's only spend talk token in good ways, we can boost our topic and save our talk token.

• +1 1

Well definitely I will do that. But I want that for views and rating the platform can pay talk token. So it will be like investment.  If we promote our good topic and it get a good reach then we will earn a good amount of talk. Which we can trade later. This can be a good plan. So our platform will have quality content as well. 

• +1 1

I will do this thing if boosting my topic will give benefits on me, as of now creating topics can give us 50 talk tokens and if in the future there would some changes happen about a topic or we will get more by it then I will choose to pay 30 talks tokens to boost my topics.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Is this feature already confirmed by the admins and from where you got this images? I would love this feature because we can share the useful information to all the members and we can even boost our followers and reputation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609 Thank you very much, it is true the moderators said we will use those coins for advertising. I think at the beginning only a few members will promote their topics, but later it will be normal and many members will advertise.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Babubu609 Thank you very much, it is true the moderators said we will use those coins for advertising. I think at the beginning only a few members will promote their topics, but later it will be normal and many members will advertise.

If I may suggest special earnings should be added to author of each topic and as well for numbers of comments you received and as well for the reputations you received for your topic being helpful for everyone. This will motivates many users  to create more qaulity contents including topics just like steemits.

Sorry to say but i am not interest with it becuase of some REASON.. Lessons we work hard here and earn Some talk token by share our Knowledge to the member but its not mean that first i use my knowledge to  noob FOR teach then use my hard earne token to the member just for share them knowledge again.. Its members responsibility to find out good topic and gain knowledge From there @Calvinpriva                   

@Dorjoy12 You are right friend, but in other side this may help some people. Let say you own a blog, website or other things like that, and you write a topic that you need to explain something then link the readers to your project. I think normally we may get 400 views and maybe 100 replies. But when we promote that topic we may get 4000 views and 1000 replies! All those 1000 replies, i believe you will get even 200 members who will love your topic and they will visit your blog! So this will help you to grow, not only in the forum but in your other projects, and even advertise your business, youtube channels in marketing section.

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 You are right friend, but in other side this may help some people. Let say you own a blog, website or other things like that, and you write a topic that you need to explain something then link the readers to your project. I think normally we may get 400 views and maybe 100 replies. But when we promote that topic we may get 4000 views and 1000 replies! All those 1000 replies, i believe you will get even 200 members who will love your topic and they will visit your blog! So this will help you to grow, not only in the forum but in your other projects, and even advertise your business, youtube channels in marketing section.

@Calvinprivait will be possible only that time when this forum will provide that per reply in YOUR post give you one talk token but we will get nothing if we boosted our topic bro.. Yah i will do this boost system Only when i will have my own forum where i need popularity so that i can  earn much.. We are not a Project developer that we give our money for teach member..it should Not be happen and no one will do so                     

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 Okay my friend, thank you for your opinions. We just have a few days i think, let us wait for that special time to reach so we can enjoy our hard work by trading our tokens.

• +1 2

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 Okay my friend, thank you for your opinions. We just have a few days i think, let us wait for that special time to reach so we can enjoy our hard work by trading our tokens.

@Calvinpriva bro your topic idea is very good and i dont blame this idea ofcourse.. Infect i will use your idea if the forum authorities provide those kind of benefit that i have mentioned above.. Yah some days MORE to go when we can trade our token.. Maybe something surprise profit waiting for us ❤                 

• Useful or interesting 3

On 8/7/2020 at 3:20 PM, Tine0313 said:

It is depending on the topic we created, we see a lot of topic that has same meaning so for me if i would create a topic i only boost it to raise awareness and i know that many members will click and read it. I don't want to boost a topic if it is already discussed or have same message with others.

Much better to boost your post when you think it can really help many people especially newbies to have an idea or knowledge that they can use someday and also if you want your post to be notice. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to boost your post when you think it can really help many people especially newbies to have an idea or knowledge that they can use someday and also if you want your post to be notice. 

I know buddy, we all want to help each other here, boosting a topic may be a great help to reach every active member here for them to easily see it, but choose wisely what topic should be boost if is it useful and not yet discuss here so we can still save our talk token.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, BTC Future said:

For example: Someone pays 90 TALK and at the same time another member pays 10 TALK. The first one will be shown 90% and the second one 10% of the times the page refreshes.

Intelligent. I think that's how it should be, even advertisement on website follows the same logic. The higher your payment, the larger your banner or the more frequent your advert appears.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:41 AM, Calvinpriva said:

aybe you wrote a very important topic and you need at least 1000 members out of 200K to read it, would you pay for it to be promoted?

You have a great idea. But the way I see it, the feature will be aimed specifically at project developers and advertiser, so when they post, it won't go unnoticed like it is now currently in the forum. They buy talk token from members, they pay to promote it and reach a large number. It is cool for talk token marketing.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, kitekite24 said:

In my own opinion, i would not pay for it to boost my topic because I don't want for my topic to be seen by the other members here because that I boosted it and what I want for my topic is to be popular because of its content, having good quality and seem helpful for the others.

That's a nice opinion and its really nice to see that our post reached many people without boosting it but it will takes a lot of time but when we boost it we can reach many members within an hour. Still if we boost it or not it still depends on us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/7/2020 at 6:32 PM, bino said:

Because if your topic is not that good enough, it's not worth it. Because you're just going to loose a talk tokens.

Yes you are right my friend. If we want to boost our topic we must make sure that our topic is worth of boosting because if it is not that good topic then we are just losing our money in a nonsense topic. So, we must to ensure that our topic is have a good quality, informative and easy to understand for it to become success when it is boosted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good idea that many people can benefit from, especially people who post their referral links, because by promoting their post, they can get more people who read it.

I think the forum will take this path:

all people who want to pay for advertising will buy talk and then they will be able to advertise their services here on the forum which will consist of displaying a banner in strategic places on the forum, have you noticed that there is still no advertising here on the forum? so I think the admin wants to explore this concept but using talk token

On 8/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, gourav789 said:

hopefully same thing happened that's you discussed , but I think their is equally chance That we can see advertisement also like Google advertisement on altcointalk . price of Altcoin token I think lie between 100-150 satoshi . I really excited to see what's change we are able to see on 1st September .

I did calculations and if you have this price (something that I think is impossible because in my opinion it will be a much lower price than 50 satoshi) it would be worth $2 a day if the person did 20 post a day

There are many sections in the forum and many distinct topics that must be read in each section, and we must publish in all sections and not be limited to only one section and this increases the interaction in all sections

This is a good suggestion , because this will boost a competition between members each an every member will be competing to promote his or her topic so that it can be displayed on top of the home page.

I think same thing is going to be happen. May be there will be advertisement on the forum. But i will not pay talk tokens for advertising my topics. We are members of forum not a advertisers.

• +2 1

On 8/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, bino said:

This is a good Idea to the forum. But it depends on the topic, if you think your topic must be read by everyone, and you think give its informative enough. Because if your topic is not that good enough, it's not worth it. Because you're just going to loose a talk tokens.

l definitely do agree with your opinion on that, it depends on the topic which is profitable and useful for other people. When it can happen, l would try to boost my topic for 30 talks, on the other hand, l can make post either without boosting. 🙂