Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks?

Now here is a simple question. 

For example, when Talk tokens would be ready for trading and the moderators say we can promote/boost our topics using them. Maybe you wrote a very important topic and you need at least 1000 members out of 200K to read it, would you pay for it to be promoted?

Example of featured topics:

Only one promo per day... 3 Talks per hour, we must promote from 10 hours and not more than 24 hours, at that time maybe the price is $0.03/Talk. That means we should pay 30 Talks ($0.9) to promote our topic for 10 hours, or we should pay 72 Talks ($2.16) to promote our topic for 24 hours. The reason for promo limitation it's because a member can pay for a long time promo and other topics will not get a chance to be promoted. Maybe promoted topics will be shown at the top of every section (15 seconds slideshow per topic), and if a member clicks any topic, it will be opened to its original section.

Maybe featured topics can be shown on top of the homepage, on top of sections, and on top of every open topic. It's good to boost topics sometime, there are very important topics that would help many members but not all who can saw them, and that's why some important topics like rules have been pinned at the top so that all members can saw them. Watch these pictures below;

Home page featured.

1654190217_to3.JPG.ceca86adcec43fe4e6bebdbc9642cfa4.JPG

Sections featured.

to.JPG.e97ab8e89102eeb7da02a29e34ca6315.JPG

Opened topic featured.

107532590_to2.thumb.JPG.8147d5107707cd6ac04325688a53a59a.JPG

_____________________!!!

What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

Time is the ultimate weapon!

hopefully same thing happened that's you discussed , but I think their is equally chance That we can see advertisement also like Google advertisement on altcointalk . price of Altcoin token I think lie between 100-150 satoshi . I really excited to see what's change we are able to see on 1st September .

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Something similar is implemented in some platforms and can sometimes be of help. Certainly it will be of help to market a product or crypto project.

One problem may be when too many members use the boost function. There can be two or more boosted articles rotating randomly on each page refresh, or there can be increased amount paid to have the post shown more on top. Perhaps with an open amount advertisers or members of the forum will compete to use as much TALK tokens as possible to get their post shown on top for the most part.

For example: Someone pays 90 TALK and at the same time another member pays 10 TALK. The first one will be shown 90% and the second one 10% of the times the page refreshes.

Also I think that it might be better to have two boosted posts shown as probably there will be demand for something like this.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is depending on the topic we created, we see a lot of topic that has same meaning so for me if i would create a topic i only boost it to raise awareness and i know that many members will click and read it. I don't want to boost a topic if it is already discussed or have same message with others.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva I hope there will be more usecase of Talk token itself. If forum implements this sort of feature, maybe there will be different reward system like more the views for our topics  more will be rewards. Have a look at this "We also plan to sell ads for tokens, paid raising of posts, upgrades/additional services" This is official statement from moderator which means more interesting features are about to come. If a feature which you are talking in this topic is added here, no doubtfully I use that. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 5

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

For example, when Talk tokens would be ready for trading and the moderators say we can promote/boost our topics using them. Maybe you wrote a very important topic and you need at least 1000 members out of 200K to read it, would you pay for it to be promoted?

In my own opinion, i would not pay for it to boost my topic because I don't want for my topic to be seen by the other members here because that I boosted it and what I want for my topic is to be popular because of its content, having good quality and seem helpful for the others.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

For example: Someone pays 90 TALK and at the same time another member pays 10 TALK. The first one will be shown 90% and the second one 10% of the times the page refreshes.

Also I think that it might be better to have two boosted posts shown as probably there will be demand for something like this.

@BTC FutureAbsolutely there will be a competition between members, many of them would like their topics to stay at the top. I hope if this will happen, the moderators will find the best way for it to work better without compromising non-featured publications.

@Whited35 This is good, that means it will happen because the moderators said it. According to that statement, it seems there will be more interesting things and not only post-upgrade. Let's wait for September and see what happens.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

@gourav789 I agree with you, we can also see advertisements from google or other companies and not only post-upgrades. 100-150 sat's it's not a bad start, maybe there will be more chances for us to earn more Talks and enjoy the forum than before.

@Tine0313 Yes, we should promote a unique topic that has not yet been boosted. I believe just like how we have rules in everything that we do in this forum, we will also have rules for upgrading our posts.

@kitekite24 Not bad, you will have the right to choose. Sometimes you can write an important topic and you'll need many members to read it. Or you can review your business in the marketing section and you'll need many views. So you have all choices for your topics.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a good Idea to the forum. But it depends on the topic, if you think your topic must be read by everyone, and you think give its informative enough. Because if your topic is not that good enough, it's not worth it. Because you're just going to loose a talk tokens.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

@Dark_Sky Don't worry, this will be a good feature. I believe many members will try it and you will see it. This will help to promote our most important topics so that many members can read them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes if its very useful but if its a way for the forum users to view then am sure there are other better ways but it can be a good thing for such and we need to keep on trying as hard so that in case we are not able to understand what is happening it will be a good thing to value such kind

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think it is a good suggestion to pay for the promotion of any topic in the forum CryptoTalk, especially for advertisers, and this will contribute to increasing the activity of the forum and raising the value of the token TALK

• +1 2

This would really be great for all of us! and if i want to share something important here so i will pay to promote it for sure! this forum would be a source for all people who interested in this crypto world and the number of the members here increasing day by day! this would affect positively on the price of talk token because many people would hold their tokens to use them later also another would buy this token to promote their advertising here..

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Hope as you think like happens and talk token prices rise's, because every one wants this token reach good prices, iam also Waiting what step this forum official takes against talk token, because if they want this token valuable in advertisment field then they promote this token everywhere. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't know about the first two pictures, but there is an option already available for the third picture, as you can see below.

Spoiler

image.png.8c32ef77ae883f36df7805d7ac9e4f4f.png

This option is currently available to moderators only and not to regular members like us. Too bad.

As for the topic, @BTC Future already pointed out that there will be problems when two or more topics vying for space. At the current pace of topic creation we have now this might not pose a problem, but what will happen if there are a hundred or more topics on application in the future? Can they all be accommodated on time and in proper display? Unlikely. Not to mention the amount of clutter on the webpage's display this will cause. For an example, look no further from Bitcointalk.

Maybe this suggestion would work for advertisers, campaign managers, etc. to promote their products, but then again, creating a separate section (a dedicated "Advertisement" section would be nice) can serve the same purpose.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

It is depending on the topic we created, we see a lot of topic that has same meaning so for me if i would create a topic i only boost it to raise awareness and i know that many members will click and read it. I don't want to boost a topic if it is already discussed or have same message with others.

Well, that's true mate, as of now it's hard to think what topic that we can share here in this forum so for boosting it, it need some time to do for it, it's better this current payment system because it pays us properly and also balanced to other members.

• +1 1

Sure bro it's the same thing i was thinking too in mine mind. And platform like Facebook, YouTube allows the same thing to promote. And if admins implement banner ads into the forum, other companies outside Cryptotalk would also be joining it and eventually it increases the usecase of talk token. I just wanted to request that, the ads or promoted content shouldn't affect the normal user interface of the forum. And i would also promotes some of mine topics if this feature got added.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's a good idea if I were you I will do the same thing because I want the other members to see the topic that I created and I will make sure that it will really help them a lot. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you, for me yes if I want to promote any topic or site, I will use the talk coin for that without the slightest doubt because this is its purpose ..

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello, I am a new member here and frankly I did not understand what the goal  But according to my understanding of the topic, when I registered on the forum, I chose Easy currency

I think its a good thing to work as hard and be able to get yourself in a system that pays you, and if the tokens are worth it, its going to be a very beautiful thing, so its important we need to work as hard and value what you are doing , the good issues of the market that we see, 30 tokens for a space to show your post it can be a very good thing but you also need to work hard to do a good thorough work to the post, it must be informative and make a lot of sense, educative to create something perfect for you

• +1 1

I do not know the mechanism by which the site is used to favor one publication over another, but I think that it does this in a random way, and I do not think that the site’s officials may move to fund the posts in return for that.

• +2 1

Yes i will but only if that topic is very important and i need many members to read it. It is good though i think 30 Talks at the beginning they are a lot, at least 30 Talks for a full day 24 hrs.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

On 8/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Or you can review your business in the marketing section and you'll need many views.

I see my friend thanks for this advice. I will surely remember this advice that you give to me and I will make this as a guideline when I change my mind that I will boost my topic so that I can be successful in marketing section.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury