What is DeFi? - Page 4 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

DeFi is the abbreviation for the  “decentralized finance,” .it is a platform for the financial application in the cryptocurrency. It broad the use of blockchains.DeFi is allowing users to build tools to increase trust and decrease risk . It is very important in the cryptocurrencies and it help to make better the financial situation.

If you got some answers you should shre them with us 

Hare as most of the people including me, Don't know they 

System you are using but you should be more clrea songs.

Frankly, I don’t have much information about DeFi, but he 

Is a user on the ethereum network though a smart contract that 

Gives any user full financial freedom to fully control the token that ethereum network.

To be honest, I don't know anything about DeFi, but he's a user on the Ethereum network thanks to a smart contract that grants any user complete financial power over any token that uses the Ethereum network.

Hello! There are different ways to earn in DeFi: staking, liquidity pools, in decentralized exchanges,  other services. But! The most important thing is lack of regulation from one center. Traditional centralized finance sector is outmoded and also there is serious state regulation. But DeFi is young and there are a lit of ways to earn and to develop.