Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

I was looking for this information thank you
But after reading it, I found that cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk for a number of reasons. The reason for me is that it is simple and not complicated.

On 8/25/2020 at 5:47 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I was looking for this information thank you
But after reading it, I found that cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk for a number of reasons. The reason for me is that it is simple and not complicated.

Yeah, I know that there are many people who have the favor to the cryptotalk because we are in this forum. Well, both forums are good and we can say that this forum is good for the beginners of cryptottalk, they may learn the basics of cryptocurrency here. 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tine0313 said:

This is a good information. I like how you compare the two sites it is a big help for beginners to easily distinguish the two sites and which is harder to work on it. 

It will help them also to decide whether to try both forums or choose only one hut I suggest that they should try both forums because it will help them to learn more knowledge about cryptocurrency if you are working for both forums you can earn more money and gain more knowledge. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:21 AM, Ayesha Malik said:

In crypto talk we can earn money after 100 posts,We can't make multiple accounts whereas in bitcoin we can't earn money after 100 posts and we can make multiple accounts.This is what i know about these two.

It is very easy to make money here than on bitcointalk.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:52 AM, SilverF said:

I personally tried to use bitcointalk but it did not convince me, it is not very intuitive, it seems to me that the sections are poorly organized, there are topics of anything including Anime, so I opted for Cryptotalk, it seemed to me a simpler, its more organized and better managed forum .

Maybe you did not visit bitcointalk, it could be another site that you visited. Bitcointalk is a well organized forum. Also this forum is a an organized forum that deserves praise. 

• +2 1

This is an ok presentation of the differences between the two forums but it is based a lot on profit opportunity while the matter is about correct and quality of information. Bitcointalk is a lot older than cryptotalk and used by some real experts. In case someone wants to learn about Bitcoin in depth it is the best source we have. Cryptotalk is about all cryptocurrencies and can be a great alternative now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

I think in the next implantation of the cryptotalk they will also allow multiple accounts for their users and for the certain reason for a user to have multiple accounts. 

• -1 1

I have seen the differences and similarities of the two forum. The two forum are good for seeking knowledge about crypto currency But for beginners I think this forum will be easier to learn than bitcoin talk because in bitcointalk there is complicated topics which will be difficult for beginners to understand.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

18 hours ago, HodlKiddo said:

. Reputations is a must for every member in Bitcointalk in order to rank up and if you don't rank up? You'll not be able to join any campaigns.

Do you mean merit? That's true gaining merit in bitcointalk is not that easy compared to this forum. It's really hard to rank up there because it requires merit and activity before you rank up and earn money there. 

I have been here before , but when you look at what happens there is a lot of good ideas that we have to really define the two, they are really one of those choice of a site that offers everything that is crypto related, and they are the giants, which includes the traffic that flows in this place

• +2 1

This was helpful as it explains the basics that these forums cover but it contains mostly about how to earn from them. It was a good presentation and it is as you've written them correct but bitcointalk pays only high ranked members for posting. And reaching a high rank there is almost impossible and may require years right now.

• +3 1

On 9/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, HodlKiddo said:

My bad, yep I meant Merit. I'm just confused with cryptotalk and bitcointalk lol. By the way, someone has informed me that some people there are selling merits and if that is true then that is really some messed up forum. Buying merits to ranks up. Hope that'll not happen to this forum!

I don't know if that is really true, I haven't read about that thing before in the bitcointalk but that could be possible because it is really hard to earn merit from that forum. It requires really good post related to cryptocurrency

I even Do not know the system of bitcointalk and how they pay but as far as I know  it is very difficult to earn there but here in Cryptotalk it is super easy to earn money and use the forum.

This is information that must always be remembered, especially since some new members have joined the forum recently, so they must read and understand these laws well before starting to publish any topics in the forum, and most importantly of all, not make their main goal in the forum to get money

You are help is very in valeuble and I am a earn from the cryptotaalk some talk token that I am use to invest them in the YObit exchanhge. It make me a lot of happy and I will not leave this forum for this bittcointalk that is a website not good to learn and not has so many exprerts as crypttalk.

• +4 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:05 PM, Moontong said:

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

In the Bitcoin Talk forum you need a lot of experience, work and time in order to get a good ranking and be able to join the bonus campaigns, so I think it is very complicated and not suitable for beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

You can learn a lot from both forums and depending on what you need you can find it in cryptotalk too. But bitcointalk is very old and has so many members that have great understanding so don't forget to use both.

This is a great information, as many people may confuse between cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Even though they have some similarities they are different. This will help many people in knowing what is what and help them make a rational decision on the two.

Edited by Telvin George
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for explaining everything the differences between these cryptocurrency forums. Now I know that choosing cryptotalk was the best decision and I will look into that other forum too if I have the chance and try to find how to work there too.

Bitcointalk is difficult and not recommended at all for most of the members here if they only want to earn money but it is a good forum where you can learn more advanced information that is hard to find anywhere else. Most of you probably don't know this but bitcointalk was created by Satoshi. 

Still yet now I don't know about the difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk. your tutorial is well bro now I understand the difference between them.Everyone choose only cryptotalk because it given on us more advance than bitcointalk and crypto domain will run longtime time period and that won't be cheating us never. 

due to what you said , cryptotalk presents a better forum for newcomers especially beginners in crypto , because here  you see most high-ranked members post helpful topics in beginners section to help them to be able to join us in writing as fast as possible and to let them know about the mistakes they should avoid 

• +4 1

I came to know about crypto talk through a friend ,it was the first platform which I really invested myself in. I start learning about Bitcoin talk much later when I started exploring the forum here, apparently bitcointalk is the older brother and it is a lot more difficult for beginners to get into.

I am working in this cryptotalk.  But i have heard from many members that Bitcointalk is harder. Than cryptotalk .  So at first ,  i will work in this forum and when i will get proper knowledge about cryptp world ,  then i will try Bitcointalk . 

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Thanks, there are correlation between the two as a beginner is better you start with a cryptotalk forum and this forum is easier to earn compare to Bitcoin talk and bitcoin talk is for professionals those who are vast in  the knowledge of crypto currency  both are good  place to earn.

On different occasions, I tried to participate in bitcointalk but personally it seems to me that it is a disorganized forum, where basically they are governed by the law of the strongest, where experienced users do not help the rest, however their campaigns are very good, instead  Cryptotalk offers a more simple and pleasant environment, he considered that your theme definitely helped me decide, I will stay in Cryptotalk.