Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 12

Oh  now I understand thats a good thing right, we can be able to get information from both sites, thats why its important we are able to keep on posting good information here, because in the end it helps us i making the right comments that help our people so there is a reason as to why both are similar , and this is because they make it perfect for us to enjoy this are of  crypto world , information is free and discussion to

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

Too many scammers active in bitcointalk. You can't even tell if someone is not one. Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. You will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

7 minutes ago, Irungu said:

Oh  now I understand thats a good thing right, we can be able to get information from both sites, thats why its important we are able to keep on posting good information here, because in the end it helps us i making the right comments that help our people so there is a reason as to why both are similar , and this is because they make it perfect for us to enjoy this are of  crypto world , information is free and discussion to

That's true, both fora is good for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, both are really updated about crypto news, that is why I really enjoy doing both forums because it makes me updated about what is happening in the crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

thank you for this explication, i read many topics about bitcointalk and i find it's very difficult than cryptotalk, so i prefer to use crypto talk because it's easy and good paying

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing this information. Both platform are good and profitable yet I find the Bitcointalk more complicated than this (Crypotalk), because of what you said, plus the writing skills were not everyone is not good on that. For those who are just new in the Cryptocurrency, joining here in Cryptotalk is better than go to bitcointalk. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard bitcointalk information in this forum through our member, personally I didn't use bitcointalk but you're topic gives a  perfect view to know this site, it seems both forums similar knowledge purpose in this era no one works without earning, in this point of view cryptotalk one step ahead, because in this forum we don't need any rank to earn and this forum gives learning experience at the same time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a very important post for members who always ask what is the difference between CryptoTalk and Bitecointalk, for me I prefer CryptoTalk because it is easy to use and you can make good profits and also learn and increase your knowledge about the crypto world

• +1 2

12 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Too many scammers active in bitcointalk. You can't even tell if someone is not one. Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. You will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into.

@BTC FutureYou won't get scammed if you don't entertain them, just ignore some private message there, if you know also the rules of the bitcointalk you know that referral system is not allowed there as well so there is no way for you to get scammed, just focused on your intention to the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

cryptotalk is really effective forums as compared to bitcointalk ( for beginner ) . in Bitcointalk I assumed that this is really not an easy to grow our rank ( due to merit system ) . 

here , we can work if our grammar is not well , we can easily pump our rank without any restrictions .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

12 hours ago, Moaz said:

It is a very important post for members who always ask what is the difference between CryptoTalk and Bitecointalk, for me I prefer CryptoTalk because it is easy to use and you can make good profits and also learn and increase your knowledge about the crypto world

Same here I much prefer cryptotalk because it's very easy to use and understand although beginners don't have enough knowledge they will easily learn and adapt here. In addition cryptotalk is very safe and we can put our trust when it comes to how they handle members and our private information. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As i said that bitcointalk forum is for the senior member who is expert in crypto worlds and have enough experience...in bitcointalk there has lot of way to earn money but you need to get qualified there Which is so hard.. 

Again crypto talk is a great forum for noob becuase this forum also made one year ago..so if this forum want to be more strict like bitcointalk then still need some time MORE.. But i prefer cryptotalk as it has enough facilities for noob member to learn                  

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This is a good information. I like how you compare the two sites it is a big help for beginners to easily distinguish the the two sites and which is harder to work on it. 

9 hours ago, gourav789 said:

cryptotalk is really effective forums as compared to bitcointalk ( for beginner ) . in Bitcointalk I assumed that this is really not an easy to grow our rank ( due to merit system ) . 

here , we can work if our grammar is not well , we can easily pump our rank without any restrictions .

Exactly, Bitcointalk is not for beginners in the Cryptocurrency. And not friendly enough for others, because when it comes on grammar and constructing of words, Bitcointalk is so much complicated than this forum. That is why this is better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

22 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

thank you for this explication, i read many topics about bitcointalk and i find it's very difficult than cryptotalk, so i prefer to use crypto talk because it's easy and good paying

Thats true, bitcointalk has so many hard topics that beginners wont undestand unlike to thsi forum because bitcointalk focused only in crypto currency, they dont tolerate such posts about life tips or anything and about to payment, you will earn more here because bitcointalk requires higg rank to earn more money.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Both of them are good and we can't say something bad for them.. but there are many differences between both of them! you mentioned the essential things so thanks but there are still many positive and negative points there which only who tried to work there will know them!

And for me , i really prefer cryptotalk even there are many experts there in bitcointalk! but this platform is going forward and the moderators proved to us that they have really good strategies and try to do their best here..

This platform would be better than bitcointalk in a few years in my opinion and it would be a source for all people who interested in this cryptocurrencies world!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am still on Bitcointalk forum but admins/moderators are not as friendly as of Cryptotalk. Keep it in mind, this forum is also strict enough to prevent low quality contents with so many grammatical mistakes. I love this forum because I can not find exceptional features on Bitcointalk forum but this forum has been already providing for us. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 8/6/2020 at 10:27 PM, bino said:

Thank you for sharing this information. Both platform are good and profitable yet I find the Bitcointalk more complicated than this (Crypotalk), because of what you said, plus the writing skills were not everyone is not good on that. For those who are just new in the Cryptocurrency, joining here in Cryptotalk is better than go to bitcointalk. 

I never tried bitcoinralk that's why I will choose cryptotalk because for me it's more easier to use and the knowledge here is very easy to learn although we don't have enough knowledge we can easily adapt. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

As i said that bitcointalk forum is for the senior member who is expert in crypto worlds and have enough experience.

Well, that's not true mate, Bitcointalk is open for all people and there's a lot of newbies there which is just doing posting to increase their ranks so that they're now able to join in some campaigns.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

As a beginner, I prefer this forum more than Bitcointalk, that forum needs a lot of knowledge and experience in the crypto world, to start earning profits, so it is not suitable for beginners, as for this forum it is an opportunity for all people, even inexperienced in the crypto world, to learn and earn profits.

That's true, for all the beginners of the crypto world, if you are new withcryptocurrencyy its better to join firs this forum compared to bitcointalk because this forum is suitable for all the beginner as some of the topics here are easy to understand unlike to the bitcointalk wherein most of the topic is complicated and hard to understand.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, benalmoh88 said:

With more ranks, will be more payment, bitcointalk is hard to make sure that payment is sufficient. It I the highest pay in forum in the world. 

But for newbies, cryptotalk is the best. You can check below post.  

1 hour ago, Moontong said:

That's true, for all the beginners of the crypto world, if you are new withcryptocurrencyy its better to join firs this forum compared to bitcointalk because this forum is suitable for all the beginner as some of the topics here are easy to understand unlike to the bitcointalk wherein most of the topic is complicated and hard to understand.

• +1 3

For me, the BitcoinTalk forum has always been very complex, but through this superficial topic the idea became clear to me in general, as well as for other members, thank you

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you. I think that everyone agrees that the current site is the best site at the present time for sites that work in the same field of work because it offers many advantages and professionalism at work that no other site provides

• +1 3
  • +2 2

2 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

Thank you. I think that everyone agrees that the current site is the best site at the present time for sites that work in the same field of work because it offers many advantages and professionalism at work that no other site provides

Well, there is a different perception of different forums. For all the people who are working with bitcointalk then they will say their forum is better than cryptotalk and vice versa for the people who are working for his forum, but fo the person who is working with both forums I can say that both things are good, I can say which one is better because both give benefits in different ways.

• +1 3
  • +4 1