Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Thank you for this important information both of the sites are good and benefit to earn money 

But i believe this forum is better for the beginning

• +2 1

Dear Mate, Literally you shared such an informative topic. Keep it in mind, this forum is also strict enough to prevent low quality contents with so many grammatical mistakes. Work on bitcointalk is more difficult then Cryptotalk. This is wonderful forum which gives us a lot of knowledge and little coins through which we can understand strategies of trading and investing.

Yes there are lot of scammers around us and they are everywhere in every site they show us green field and want to attract our attention to them and in greed to get larger money we lost our money in this case we should not trust anyone because this world is full of scammers everyone wants to get money from anywhere it comes 

For me the Bitcoin .Talk forum has always been very complex but through this superficial topic the idea became clear to me in general as well for other members thank you.

Hi dear ! 

You made a very informative post and i appreciate you too. This post is very helpful for me to get advantage from this platform. All the best for your future here and keep on make good posts.

Thank you for sharing this topic because these two site have much differences and I am fan of cryptotalk because this forum providing such a good information and knowledge

Hello friend, I have talked about almost everything in your post and I thank you for this tip for beginners
Every beginner who wants to gain profits and knowledge should learn from here in this forum and he should research, study and read about the field of cryptocurrencies and the field of investment and trading, and he must read the posts of the distinguished members in order to learn from them

• +2 1

As a beginner, I like this forum more than BitcoinTalk, that forum requires a lot of knowledge and experience in the crypto world, to start making a profit, and for me, I really like Cryptocal even there are many BitcoinTalk experts! But this platform is moving forward and the moderators have proved to us that they have a really good strategy and have tried their best here .. I think crypto talk is better than bitcoin talk, because I have tried and found to work on both platforms. That crypto conversation is better, easier and more useful.

In my opinion, the Crypto Talk forum is better than the Bitcoin Talk forum, because working in Crypto Talk is more fair and beneficial than Bitcoin Talk.  I worked on both but my experience with Crypto Talk was the best.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk and bitcointalk both sites are providing us both opportunities of learning and earning.  These forums make us updated about what is happening in crypto world.  But I think bitcointalk is very difficult than cryptotalk.  So, I suggest you to join cryptotalk forum.  Because its whole procedures are quite easy than bitcointalk and in cryptotalk we can earn more money as compared to bitcointalk. 

Hello there greetings I read your post and it is very knowledgeable because new commercial don't know about cryptocurrency or webtalk so this post contained very information I read lot of your post and I am very happy that you post this kind of information

• Useful or interesting 1

There are far too many scammers on bitcointalk. And if somebody isn't one, you can't say. And the people who catch scammers are dishonest and have their own persona. You are free to use bitcointalk, but you will become irritated and annoyed as a result of the hateful and insulting comments you will receive from high-ranking members. You'll speak about a subject you're familiar with and have learned, but

There are far too many scammers on bitcointalk. And if somebody isn't one, you can't say. And the people who catch scammers are dishonest and have their own persona. You are free to use bitcointalk, but you will become irritated and annoyed as a result of the hateful and insulting comments you will receive from high-ranking members. You'll speak about a subject you're familiar with and have learned, but

I didn't have much information about the other forum bicointalk but I heard about it that it is similar to CryptoTalk in some things, but for me I prefer to stay on CryptoTalk because I benefit a lot from the amount of experience and knowledge that exists here.

Thank you, my friend, for this comparison
It is useful information, I did not know the difference between them
But I still prefer crypto because it is the first site I knew and where I learned everything about cryptocurrencies

I dont  know about bitcointalk. For me cryptotalk is one of the best forum I have ever seen. You can earn money by commenting post. Not only earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them.

Thank you so much fellow to tell us the difference and similarities between crypto talk and bitcoin talk. I completely understand it. But dear fellow i like crypto talk more because i work in this platform and i find it very useful.

• +5 1

This information is very useful because there are people who do not know or do not know the differences between cryptotalk and bitcointalk and now thanks to you if we can or will know about the differences between these two sites and which would be or would be better.

• +1 1

why both are similar , and this is because they make it perfect for us to enjoy this are of crypto world , information is free and discussion toYou will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into.i read many topics about bitcointalk and i find it's very difficult than cryptotalk, so i prefer to use crypto talk because it's easy and good paying. 

• +4 1

The crypto site is an educational site that gives you the opportunity to enter the world of technology and make money, you have to first complete a hundred free jobs and then your money will be counted, and the website of Youbit is a site of crypto through which you can store your money to the wallet and other tasks.

I heard bitcointalk information in this forum through our member, personally I didn't use bitcointalk but you're topic gives a  perfect view to know this site, it seems both forums similar knowledge purpose in this era no one works without earning, in this point of view cryptotalk one step ahead, because in this forum we don't need any rank to earn and this forum gives learning experience at the same time.

• +3 1

This point is excellent in light of the fact that I knew about the standards of cryptotalk however about bitcointalk I didn't have such a lot of data or information yet now on account of this theme I have data about both and furthermore it isn't only a bit of it is a great deal of data.

It's good information. Now I prefer to stay in CryptoTalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptocurrencies and make money. I have never heard of the other site before

1 hour ago, yaroubnejm said:

Hello my freind
Thank you for this useful information
We need a lot of knowledge to avoid mistakes and move on to success easily.
I read The Post and opinions and got useful information that I didn't know.

@yaroubnejm 

If I am asked to stay in one of the two, I will definitely choose Cryptotalk, I use Bitcointalk to find information about specific currencies that have information there, but as a forum to interact with others, this is better, in addition to learning and teaching I get paid and that does not have Bitcointalk, so although the two forums have similarities and good things I always

I did not know the difference between them, but after reading your post, I made a comparison and found that this forum is better, especially in the method of payment, and I love it because of the great knowledge that we learn about cryptocurrencies.

It is true this forum is help for all the users who are working on it.working in this forum is you easily understand what to do how to work on it after your 100 posts your earning is start.bitcointalk is also much similar but it is complicated in use.so we recommend you to work on this forum first.