Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:49 PM, Zachy said:

Thanks for sharing this with us mate . I will never switch to bitcoin talk because of the payment system .Payment increases only when our ranks increases , but here on crytotalk everyone is paid the same rate . All are paid equally for the work they do . 

It's up to you bro, but why don't you try it? there are still a big difference between this forum and bitcointalk, in terms of knowledge and payment, yes this forum is good for payment because every one of us can earn the same amount including those beginners but in terms of quality posts, I am with bitcointalk but I am not saying that this forum is not good at quality posts, this is still new and there are still many changes that might happen to this, I am looking forward to that thing. 

On 8/8/2020 at 9:26 AM, DiamondBit said:

With more ranks, will be more payment, bitcointalk is hard to make sure that payment is sufficient. It I the highest pay in forum in the world. 

But for newbies, cryptotalk is the best. You can check below post.  

OK I guess cryptotalk is like a foundation of a building that makes the building to stay strong. Cryptotalk is the beginning and it need accurate and better understanding.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

I strongly agree with you, these are the things why bitcointalk and cryptotalk are useful to us. Lets appreciate and give our best to make this two sites last forever so that we could earn so much money from it.

For newbies, you must try Cryptotalk first before bitcointalk.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, BTC Future said:

Too many scammers active in bitcointalk. 

I think bitcointalk is high in security that's why scammers are easily detected same here in cryptotalk. If we see those kind of people we can easily report them to lessen their number. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
Misspelled word.
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

talking about Bitcointalk even if you have good experience it would be difficult to grow and earn there. Also the earnings isn't fixed there and different ranks people.

Hy all friends and members in this forum we also. Need to know what is the cryptotalk and bitcointalk we just have to work here understand the work  stay here, spend the time in this forum as we can spend.

We need to know how to work in this forum. And how to earn by this website in cryptotalk listen i can tell you what you can do work in this forum. In this forum we  havw to work  like. Comment on the topics or make post  about the forum likes other  peoples  posts  and get like by the others we also can trade in cryptotalk  to makw money.

If we work here we can make miney in the shape of bitcointalk with bitcointalk we can exchange our money by the best exchanger in the world like youbit.

We can use btctalk to trade in  this forum and get Profit also 

in fact the two forums have both similarities and differences, with both you can earn writing, on cryptotalk you have to wait to reach 100 posts and there are only a few signature campaigns, on bitcointalk it is even more difficult you have to wait at least a month anyway and reach the rank of junior or member through the merits (similar to the reactions here) given by other users to be able to subscribe to campaigns and start earning

I completely agree with you! This topic is very cool, and it seems to me that it helps beginners to adapt and understand the whole essence of working on the forum. Still, there is a process and a level of promotion. A plan to work with, and that's cool! I think we can expect some new additions that will make us happier soon!

• +5 1

I would like to add a very important idea that here in the CryptoTalk forum junior members are given an opportunity to learn and try to prove that they love coding and are not punished since the first mistake. In the other forum, responses are followed harshly and members are punished because of a small mistake. This is why I want to note that the forum administration Here is very nice

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2020 at 12:39 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

it is even more difficult you have to wait at least a month anyway and reach the rank of junior or member through the merits (similar to the reactions here) given by other users to be able to subscribe to campaigns and start earning

The reputation in this forum and the merit system in the bitcointalk is different, it is hard to earn merit in bitcointalk because you can only receive it if you create quality posts, quality as is and should be related to the crypto world. There is what we called Sendable merits in bitcointalk, it is the merits that you have that are meant to be given to other members, you may have it half of the numbers of your merits received. 

Express gratitude you for this clarification i announce a lot of topics about bitcointalk and i discovery it's enormously strenuous than cryptotalk hence i fancy to handle crypto discussion for the reason that it's straightforward and profit paying. 

In case I will pick between the two I actually pick cryptotalk on the grounds that it's the principal stage where I took in a great deal particularly when I'm an amateur additionally it encourages me to support a portion of my requirements due to the installment framework here.

I've never used bitcoin talk for earning money. I've been here for a couple months and i am pretty happy the amount we gain. You said we can also make money with posting in bitcoin talk but are they paying us better than this forum ? For me this forum is great place improving our knowledge about crypto. If we do that we can be more efficient trader or investor in the future.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptotalk forum is the best if you intend to get information and earn satoshis while doing so. I don't advise you to get involved in other sites because most of the time their payments are not decent or they simply want money from you to send you money. that is not ethical. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes. There is difference between of them. Bitcointalk founded on 2009, cryptotalk was last year. They are both legit forum that pays every post we made. They have different rules and regulations but they are same in terms of goals. We can learn what we want to learn just reading their topics. Let us make this forum better and be like bitcointalk that stays for long

Thank you for explaining the usefulness and differences between both forums. Both have several similarities but the advantage of spending time in Crypto talk far outweighs that of Bitcoin talk.

Thanks for this informative post. By reading your post i came to know that cryptotalk is best for learning as well as for earning. Not paid for first 100 it's not a big deal i think it's our investmesnt.I was thinking to join bitcointalk but now make my mind to work here with more attention to rearn more. 

I think that both forums are good and they achieve the goal that we seek, which is to learn about cryptocurrencies, but I prefer this forum because working in it is comfortable and makes a good profit in a short time.

• +3 1

Excellent post with a lot of information, personally I always say that I prefer to stay here in crypto than risk asking for my profits, I fully trust this platform

• +1 1

As a Jr.Member I suggest this forum more than Bitcointalk because that forum needs a great deal of information and involvement with the crypto world, to begin acquiring benefits, so it isn't appropriate for fledglings, concerning this forum it is an open door for all individuals, even unpracticed in the crypto world, to learn and procure benefits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On the forum, many people are sure that sooner or later the Bitcoinalk forum will leave the first place in popularity, for me this is all nonsense and I want to give a few facts why this forum, BitcoinTalk, will constantly be in the first place if it does not close.

Why?

1. This forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

Nobody knows who exactly this is, but we know that this is the creator of Bitcoin. It seems to me that this forum will, constantly, like a memorable history of cryptocurrency, because the whole history and the whole path of development of cryptocurrencies is laid here.

2. People come here for information, to communicate, to learn something new, to help someone.

On the cryptocurrency market, people come to make money, which means that when the forum turns off the fee, users will immediately leave the forum.

Not all, some will remain, but many will leave.

3. This forum has a lot of language branches, which makes it convenient for many people who do not know English.

On the CryptoTalk, there are only 2 languages: Russian and English.

It seems to me that we need to value this forum, the information it gives to the forum.

We should try to promote it into the world of cryptocurrency further, many people are looking at our forum for the purpose of making money, but this should not be so either, we must understand why we came here and for what purpose.

That's all I wanted to say. I have visited both forums and I can say that you will not find more useful information than on Bitcointalk anywhere.

This topic is very good because I had knowledge about the rules of cryptotalk but about bitcointalk I did not have so much information or data but now thanks to this topic I have information about both and also it is not just a little it is a lot of information.

• +3 1

On 8/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

Similarities

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

I don't know about it but i will try this site . Thanks for giving us knowledge about bitcoinlink.we should join this type of forum which provide us knowledge about crytocrrunccies.Thanks friend.

Edited by Hussain musaddaq

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, Moontong said:

Differences

Cryptotalk

Bitcointalk

Similarities

Wow what a difference, cryptotalk is more easier and simple than bitcointalk.  Cryptotalk those not discriminate about its payment system while the bitcointalk make its payments on ranking.  I seriously prefer cryptotalk.  Everything here is easy and simple.

Well i see a better future for cryptotalk because of its friendly environment and most important getting so much people who are really onto something good with great knowledge got learn so much on my first day ,plus the payment for sharing something uselfull is also considered to be the plus point.