The transition - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

The transition

Every day, the number of people joining digital currencies increases, and the number of people and companies that rely on digital currencies for payment is increasing, helped by the access of the Internet to all people and the increase in the use of mobile phones

Yes a transition when crypto will be integrated in our economies will be possible as now everyone has a smart phone and interacts with people in social and connect with others even face to face. But not only 30% own a phone today must be at least 80% without including very young children that should avoid be close to electric devices as these. Everyone can use crypto today and it can happen in a small time.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Digital payment has seen significant development in the past few years and during this year digital financial services have helped developing economies respond to the coronavirus crisis.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Currently, mobile phone companies are adding applications for cryptocurrencies to their phones and this will help spread the culture of encryption among people faster. Reliance on phones will not be for communication, but for currency conversion and work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

Indeed, only a few of the world's population currently care about crypto and use it because they do not have the culture and full confidence in order to adopt and use it mainly and required in their daily lives, unfortunately.

You may dont know that in 2019-2020  in this years most member come in crypto world than previous years @iloveyobit.. Its mean crypto going to be famous day by day..i also had no idea about crypto world 2 years ago but i start to learn about crypto now While invite my friend too come in crypto world.. Its mean in 2020 most new member come in crypto to learn and earn.. Also we can hope in 2021 the crypto member will increase more than 2020..  The crypto evolution has start already             

• +2 1

At the moment only few people globally are well connected or participate in crypto currency but I think in the near future we would have chance to see this transition when crypto becomes well known and legalized around the world just like currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 years when most of the highest coins today we're very cheap and affordable by a layman ,I had of cryptocurrency, I never took it seriously because only few understood the concept , no body  was there to orientate us, but now I have learn alot by a friend ,I joined late and finding it difficult to understand, but am moving quite smooth 

On 8/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, Mwangi said:

I resolve that this will happen when we are all digitally connected .

Yes I think the same, this will not take many years and all devices and even furniture will be connected to the internet. This is the internet of things that is near adoption and cryptocurrencies can be a part of this.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You may dont know that in 2019-2020  in this years most member come in crypto world than previous years @iloveyobit.. Its mean crypto going to be famous day by day..i also had no idea about crypto world 2 years ago but i start to learn about crypto now While invite my friend too come in crypto world.. Its mean in 2020 most new member come in crypto to learn and earn.. Also we can hope in 2021 the crypto member will increase more than 2020..  The crypto evolution has start already             

The field of crypto will become famous and spread one day without a doubt due to the advantages and additions that it can give to the world and the qualitative leap in human life. The most important thing is that we benefit from this progress as much as possible.

• +1 1

A mobile phone is a necessity already and every one must have one and use it to their advantage. Some isolated areas need these too in case of emergencies. But most have them already so they can use cryptocurrencies. The price is not much either a cheap or used one you can find with less 100 dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1

We all use smartphones today and if someone doesn't they will be left behind. This is how progress is, instead of countries lagging because of corrupted politicians they should ask for infrastructure investment. One country making it and the next with similar resources staying behind means that the government is not doing as they should. Smart phones are used by double the people you think and they are not hard for anyone to learn.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency has a bright future though it will not gained widely adoption now but in the future the world will adopt cryptocurrency but it will take a long period of time .

The total transition to a crypto world is debatable, although it is true that much of the population recognizes Bitcoin as an economic asset, many others prefer physical money, therefore, for that to happen, a specific state and time is required.  In humanity, some power will have to promote the idea, for us it would be basically paradise but for many others it would be torture.

I don't have a view of all the world but I remember reading that more than half of the population have a smart phone so this is enough for this transition but I understand the concerns of the people. It is not expensive to buy a smart phone and a used one can help too and the price will be no more than 20-30 dollars for a good used phone. You don't even need a good battery just one that will work and use the phone only for transactions. 

It is unlikely that cryptocurrencies will remain unregulated, since the ruling circles of states will want to maintain control over monetary policy and reduce the influence of unruly cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrencies are likely to continue to be used steadily for a variety of tasks, even smaller cryptocurrencies are used in a variety of industries.

Over the past two years, cryptocurrency has gained public importance, since its exchange rates have undergone a strong fluctuation. Strengthened mechanisms for its use were adopted, states are increasingly interested in its potential and possible regulation.

distinctive development which is nice, even government start accept using cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions

• +1 1

That's right! In fact, cryptocurrency has done more for us than we think. Because it removed certain frames that previously prevented us from thinking, and interfered with our work. Now we can engage in trade without any fear, exchange without taxes and a large Commission, I am sure that this has a great future, and then we can see greater progress!

• +5 1

It depends upon the population in all over the world that how many people are educated about the cryptocurrency if there will more people educated then there will be more transition in the world. In the present time I think many of the population have phones and some of the people are know about the technology. Now this is the modern time so transition is fast.

The more technological advancements and sophistication take place in financial and money transactions between users with the help of mobile applications it is highly likely that they would come across the term cryptocurrencies one way or the other. So thus transition to a modern digital world is highly influential when it comes to being aware about different currencies as well as the potential aspects and benefits that come with it for the users. I am sure with time more users would come to know about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe in the idea of transforming our whole life to a technology life in order to keep up with the newest things.

Because we should take care about an important point which is, a lot of people are not involved in technology as we are now, while on the other hand, a lot of companies and websites started to use digital currencies in their transitions. 

So when we reach the time of the importance to use phones or technology in all aspects in life we must be sure that all people with different knowledge can keep up with us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth is then we need to work as hard because we need to value the good things that come with it , the adoption of crypto , which I think is what you mean by this post only will happen when we are all changed in our minds, we allow our minds to take in this change and its going to take some time, let me use the bibilical terms, there is a good chance is that when you look at when the children of Israel , they were let off from egypt then before they could get to cannan most of them had really died and so the old folks who always complained at least egypt had left and we had a new age that was ready to get to the new land of cannan and embrace it even to fight for it

• +1 1

I think that with the development in the field of technology, we find that there are many who use their own phone to communicate and the messages of these people will find it difficult to understand digital currencies, especially because of their difficulty and risk, so it is difficult to switch directly to electronic payment only. So we need a new generation in order to apply this new technology .

• +1 1

The fact of the overall of the changes happenings all over is so great however not everyone has access to this thing and we were to lucky to have access to these type of works and business as not many people have a things of technology so we should appreciate it.

• +1 1

The transformation of people's culture from the use of physical currencies to cryptocurrencies and other matters identified with innovative improvement in the field of cryptographic it transform into paper monetary forms and few years prior it form itself into computerized money. Presently forthcoming year are for cryptographic forms of money.