Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

1.  how much will this coin worth?

2.To which pair of currencies will it be listed? 

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

4. Do you think the price will be more better than the previous campaign?

5. To which currency do you wish and hope this coin to be listed?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

7. How more friends are you ready to invite to this forum.

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

One thing for sure about this new payment system is that we will earn more compared to the previous payment system because it was told by the moderator that we shouldn't be worried about payment because we can earn more now. Well, the fact that we can create for a maximum of 50 posts per day which is a maximum of 30 for the previous system then we can say that we can earn bigger now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

I think that the price of this coin will depend on the supply and demand when the trade opens. If everyone decides to sell their coin at one time then it may prove to be quite detrimental to the price of the coin, such as that which happened with DICE. with regards to the markets, i think that it is likely going to be listed in the btc and in the doge market in the beginning and maybe from there it will enter the usd market too. 

With regards to value i think it should be worth more. If you think about it, now we can make 20 posts per day and be rewarded,, whereas before it was 30 posts. So the rewards should be higher than previously to keep people coming to the forum. 

• +1 4
  • +2 8
  • +3 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm expecting the rewards to be much better than the previous campaign and once the token is listed for trading we will probably experience a massive influx of new people joining.

Personally, I'm doing my part and informing everyone I can about the new campaign. I've promoted Cryptotalk in other platforms and talked about it in a few telegram channels when given the chance. 

While we do not know the possible value of the new token, with my experience with Yobit and Cryptotalk I can only say that we might be positively surprised.

The token means advertising and certainly not us and not yobit would want to allow ads to be free in the forum that has already gained so much recognition and has also managed to bring tens of thousands of new people in the crypto space.

I can't advise someone not to dump his coins once TALK is listed. This is up to everyone to do as they please. We can have a decent price in case no one sells.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Okay your questions are valid , but know this , that sometimes this token price might be worth more or even less, this time its not the fixed price that we see with satoshi, its different , it depends on the traffic we have and thats why its important we invite more people and hopefully we get more tokens to ourselfs before the launch, who knows what if the token opens at 1 dollar, what would be the amount you have in your account, would there be more than 10,000 usd, its a valid question you can ask yourself but its good we keep ourselves in the know. but its true, it will work perfectly when we ask other guys to just join , we need the talk token to be worth at least double or triple the price we had before, it could be a good thing if its 0.004$ or even higher, but we are hoping it opens at 1 or even 2 dollars, and if God will is with us , we get 10$, men thats huge but we pray that it does happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

As some moderators said , it would be worth and the payment would be like the old campaign or even higher! so if we believe in the moderators and their strategies so we should hope that it would be worth as we want.. for me , i think that it would be about 0.001$ and i would really like to see it listed with usdt pair! also i think that after launching this token , there would be more and more members want to join this forum even some experts to learn and earn at the same time! so the launching price of this token would really be important to make people believe in this forum and yobit!

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

The token means advertising and certainly not us and not yobit would want to allow ads to be free in the forum that has already gained so much recognition and has also managed to bring tens of thousands of new people in the crypto space.

Yeah, I expect a better-than-before scenerio as well but maybe not immediate. The token will be used for advertisement and a couple more of thing, it will turn out good considering the popularity of the forum in the crypto sphere. Many other forums adopted this example BeerMoney and it works perfectly for them. We have to patient with the system though and expect the official coinomics from the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

One of our moderator roughly predict talk token prices less then 1000satoshis, exactly I have no idea how much prices this token but I also expecting this talk token better then previous payment system, and we earn good profit, and i think this token launch in btc pair because its easy to exchange, iam still tty to invite my friends in this campaign but they didn't understand this forum concept.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

WOAH! Finally the launch of Talkcoin will be release vers soon! I'm super excited for this, because i finally made it here. I am surely that the talkcoin price is higher than before. Because if not, this is a big loss for the platform. Imagine, paying your post after 7 day were before its just a day. Lower the max post from 30 to 20. I don't think they don't do this if the price is lower than before. Let's just hope for the positive launch of this talkcoin price. Good luck everyone! Happy Posting!

• +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

no one know the price of this coin but i think that it start with good price and it will be trade by many coins pair like btc eth and usdt

• +1 1

I believe talk token price will be higher and we will earn more amount than the previous campaign. I believe in this talk campaign we can earn up to 50K - 60K satoshi because talk token will be invested by many people.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

First of all regarding the value of token TALK, I expect it to be between 300 and 500 Satoshi and I think that we will be able to exchange it for Bitcoin and Dogecoin and I am fully confident that we will achieve much better profits than the campaign previous, so we must continue to work in the forum without stopping

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

1.  how much will this coin worth?

2.To which pair of currencies will it be listed? 

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

4. Do you think the price will be more better than the previous campaign?

5. To which currency do you wish and hope this coin to be listed?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

7. How more friends are you ready to invite to this forum.

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

@Babubu609 in my own idea that talk token price might be high enough which will give us much payment then the previous campaign.. Because look we all the member work here goodly without any payment for two month already and authorities said that they will start trade talk token in September.. I am pretty sure they must give us enough payment for work last two month with the hope that we get payments... So i think the talk token price will be minimum 150 satoshi.. What do YOU think??                  

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I'm expecting this talk token will have a great value when moderators and admin start to release it to the trade market of yobit. Many of us will have a great deal on September first where talk token will be release.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@BTC Future @Moaz @bino @Honny143 @BrolySSJ @Moontong  @Mwangi   @Tine0313 @Dorjoy12Every improvement in a platform or a forum there most be  a change in working strategies and payment systems which can be seen effectively. When a platform improve there should be a great hope for a great change. Now as this is a new campaign there most be a new form of payment as the coin payment is also changed. I am sure base on my own opinion that the price will worth more than previous coin and this was also a reason why the number of post is reduce to maximum of 20post to receive payment. The 200talkcoin for 20post hope it worth 30000 Satoshi of to be exchange to BTC and 50talk for rating will increase your payment maybe like 5000 additional. This might be a reason base on my own point of view from the new campaign. We wish and hope for a huge number of  population when the coin is launched and even a week before the launch we expect some new members that will come to register and start working so that they match in receiving there coin in a week were the coin was also launch at exact time. Let's all keep work wish us all the best of luck.

Edited by Babubu609

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@BTC Future @Moaz @bino @Honny143 @BrolySSJ @Moontong  @Mwangi   @Tine0313 @Dorjoy12Every improvement in a platform or a forum there most be  a change in working strategies and payment systems which can be seen effectively. When a platform improve there should be a great hope for a great change. Now as this is a new campaign there most be a new form of payment as the coin payment is also changed. I am sure base on my own opinion that the price will worth more than previous coin and this was also a reason why the number of post is reduce to maximum of 20post to receive payment. The 200talkcoin for 20post hope it worth 30000 Satoshi of to be exchange to BTC and 50talk for rating will increase your payment maybe like 5000 additional. This might be a reason base on my own point of view from the new campaign. We wish and hope for a huge number of  population when the coin is launched and even a week before the launch we expect some new members that will come to register and start working so that they match in receiving there coin in a week were the coin was also launch at exact time. Let's all keep work wish us all the best of luck.

@Babubu609 your payment prediction might be right... Oh you think that lot of member will come in THIS forum when the trade talk token will be near.. And i think so that it will be happen without any doubt.. And we also sure that those member are fully spammer becuase they will come in THIS forum to earn money not for gain or share knowledge.. So we all should be strict that time and report about them if we saw something wrong with their article                       

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I think topic of talk token exites me, and just as we have been told its important we understand where we are getting ourself into , the work we are able to pursue and what would be the best thing to do in the end so , look at it this way , if you have so many members here, then we have traffic, the token will be perfect for everybody , am praying for a miracle from God that it opens at 10 dollars, well people think its a dream but am sure it can happen , but the preffered for me is 0.01$ we can sustain ourself, but even though  price between 0.01$ and 0.004$ is not bad , and definetly not below 0.004$ that would be bad, praying so hard for 1 to 10 dollars during release. God performs miracles , you never know what happens

• +2 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

we also sure that those member are fully spammer becuase they will come in THIS forum to earn money not for gain or share knowledge.. So we all should be strict that time and report about them if we saw something wrong with their article

Yes is the right time to catch those members and send report for quick action. I hope those people from previous campaigns will maintain this opportunity again.

2 hours ago, Irungu said:

praying for a miracle from God that it opens at 10 dollars,

We hope so but I don't know how could be r proceed of each.

The price of the new currency could be each 100 talktoken equivalent to 1 dollar. In my opinion, earning profits in bitcoin might have been better because the new currency could only be traded against specific currencies such as dogecoin or perhaps another currency. I wish success to all members

• +1 1

2 hours ago, marchal87 said:

The price of the new currency could be each 100 talktoken equivalent to 1 dollar. In my opinion, earning profits in bitcoin might have been better because the new currency could only be traded against specific currencies such as dogecoin or perhaps another currency. I wish success to all members

100talkcoin 1 dollar is to low for the payment as it will not reach exactly amount of previous campaign. If the amount should be expected to be more than the previous campaign then we expect more than this to help coin.

I imagine that the estimate of one indication is equivalent to 10 cents, connotation that 250 currencies equals 2.5 dollars, and I would like the corresponding brace to be Bitcoin as it is the a good number prevalent and I would like to take account of extra individuals in this forum Wonderful,,,,,,,,,,,

I think the price will be about 0.1 dollars,

0r 1000 satoshi or 900 satoshi for every coin 

And the logical options for offering them, I find that they are offered. As for Bitcoin, this is how it will be traded more than offering it, as for the dollar Since it is an independent currency According to the administration’s talk, it is based on the advertising and media promotion project. I think it will be stable in the market and spread to other platforms as well.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

On 8/6/2020 at 4:37 PM, Moontong said:

One thing for sure about this new payment system is that we will earn more compared to the previous payment system because it was told by the moderator that we shouldn't be worried about payment because we can earn more now. Well, the fact that we can create for a maximum of 50 posts per day which is a maximum of 30 for the previous system then we can say that we can earn bigger now.

I hope that's true because in really want to earn more from this forum to sustain some of my needs especially during this pandemic times. Let's post more so we can earn more talk tokens. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Alimhana930 said:

I think the price will be about 0.1 dollars,

0r 1000 satoshi or 900 satoshi for every coin 

And the logical options for offering them, I find that they are offered. As for Bitcoin, this is how it will be traded more than offering it, as for the dollar Since it is an independent currency According to the administration’s talk, it is based on the advertising and media promotion project. I think it will be stable in the market and spread to other platforms as well.

If your prediction is true, then we can earn a big money here in this forum because just like before we earn forabout 1000 satoshi per post but now we earn 10 talk tokens for each post so basically once we created 1 post then we will have 10000 satoshi? That is too good to be true. Nice prediction but i think that is impossible.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Well I'm guessing the price would be around at 0.003$ per talk at the time of launch but it's only estimation. But we have to be more concerned about the price after the launch of the coin as  dump may happen just after the launch of coin as people seems to be waiting for sell and profit. And talking about pair st first i think it would come for btc pair. 

And increase of people after pairs added would happen as many had left Cryptotalk after the payment system got changed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,