Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

@Moontong Yes friend, we can comment on old posts because there are many and very useful. Any topic that has been locked we cant reply it, but if the topic is not locked we can comment. In my experience, only topics that has some problems will be locked but they will not be locked because they are old topics. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes my friend you can still comment of the old posts here and I do that in this forum. I still searching for the old posts and take time to read it because there is a lot of old post that can help us here. To answer you question that if we can still get payed for it, I think it is yes because this forum says that every post we make we get payed.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Moontong Yes friend, we can comment on old posts because there are many and very useful. Any topic that has been locked we cant reply it, but if the topic is not locked we can comment. In my experience, only topics that has some problems will be locked but they will not be locked because they are old topics. 

Well mate @Calvinpriva I think not only old topics but I notice some similar topics also locked, but I didn't understand why this forum not deleted this topics because everyone knows similar topics always deletes but some topics locked, perhaps this similar topics also helpful for members, and yes we can gives our reactions to old topics also

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 2

Yes, you can comment on old posts. This is self-evident because supervisors often leave the post without closing it, and the reason behind this is to keep the interactions present on the post.

• +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thanks for all the response guys, but what I want to know is are those comments on old posts are counted to be paid or not because I encountered many unpaid posts of mine and I wonder if those old posts are the reason behind it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Of course, my friend, you can comment on any post if it is open and therefore it is available for comment, but if the supervisors closed the topic, you cannot comment on it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

yes we can comment on old comments as long as we are making the right comments and thats the best way to think of this we are all suppose to work as hard and put together everything in one perspective and everything will be fine as you can tell

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

@Moontong before DOING post on old topic First ask your self that is THIS topic related with present situation i mean if the topic look like that " how many bitcoin i can earn every day in this forum"  then you should not  comments on the topic because the topic is about for first campaign.. So this is how you need to judge the topic that should you comments on those topic or not.. Hope you understand               

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

There are posts that have been locked and you won't be able to answer. There are old posts that are still open for reason that new information might appear or that someone expresses a useful reply and answer questions that haven't been so yet. I suggest to read the old posts as a lot of them contain valuable information and answer only if you have something useful to add.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate @Calvinpriva I think not only old topics but I notice some similar topics also locked, but I didn't understand why this forum not deleted this topics because everyone knows similar topics always deletes but some topics locked, perhaps this similar topics also helpful for members, and yes we can gives our reactions to old topics also

You are right friend @Honny143 even some similar topics can be locked. I really don't know why there some topics instead of being deleted they are locked! Maybe there is a special reason for locking a topic but we don't know it.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 hours ago, Moontong said:

Thanks for all the response guys, but what I want to know is are those comments on old posts are counted to be paid or not because I encountered many unpaid posts of mine and I wonder if those old posts are the reason behind it. 

Old posts or old topics? I'll just assume you are talking about posting new posts on old topics.

Posting on sections included in the pay-per-post campaign (remember that certain sections like the Off-Topic do not get paid) receives payment, even if you post on old topics. You can even receive payment from giving reputation points in old topics and posts.

But remember to choose carefully on what old topics you want to necro'ed (revive), as moderators will sometimes delete old topics that no longer has relevance to today's situation. An example of an old but useful topic that was recently revived but then deleted probably due to irrelevance would be this one: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/22963-users-and-clients-of-banningwarning-appeal , and there are quite a few others as well (topics dealing with news are most prone to this). Maybe a similar one happened in your case, but there might be other conditions. Remember that there is a weekly cutoff time for payment for posts, and therefore there is much leeway time for deleted posts to be excluded for payments, whether you post on older topics or not.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Well, you're able to commenting on the old post here in this forum because there's no guidelines here that you're not able to post to old topics, and also by posting on a old topics, you can still getting paid on it because it can be considered as a post here in this forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I think it is allowed to comments on old topics and get paid as far as the topics are not closed by the administrators and you make a useful or helpful comment they will definitely pay for the post.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                    

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you're able to commenting on the old post here in this forum because there's no guidelines here that you're not able to post to old topics, and also by posting on a old topics, you can still getting paid on it because it can be considered as a post here in this forum.

There are some topics that will be disabled for comments by moderators. 

There is nothing bad to comment on old posts, which means it can be brought back to live, if the commenting button is available, that means you can comment and be paid, you do not have to worry about being paid. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hey mate, we can comment to the post that we already commented, don't hesitate. As far as I know, you can't reply to the topic that you recently commented to the topic. Maybe just wait for at least an hour or two.  Hope I helped you with this. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

Of course you can still view and give a comment about that old topic, make sure you add knowledge to make the topic continue in discussing. Also you can be quote other's reply and give a comment about it.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, we can still write comments on old posts, but I advise you to share more posts and comments on new posts so that there is a permanent exchange of information between all members.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If the topics hasn't been closed and information need to be added in that thread you could do add your relevant comments there. But if you have already commented on it and doing again for not different reasons sure it won't be right.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thats the case you must and at all time be able to run the posts that you have be able to create the perfect posts that are informative be creative and do some research , there are so many things that we keep working  the best effort its the best thing that you know that works perfectly for 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

If there are useful topics and still can be discussed so i don't think there would be any problem to share useful posts on them even if they are old! i think that there are many informative topics when some good members were working on this forum when it first started.. the most important thing here is focusing on the quality of the content and not only the quantity.. so sometimes discussing on some old useful topics is better than making new useless or repeated ones!

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Definitely, that's allowed. You can make posts on old topics if you have some contributions to make; as long as you aren't spamming with them) and still receive tokens for them. The moderators have the right to lock any old topic however if they feel, contributions and discussions on such topics are not necessary anymore, such posts are the only ones you can't comment on.

• +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i think that we can comment for any old topics when it's still open, the information of any topic can used for any time so we can discuss for any time to any topic

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I do not know if it would be useful or good for you to participate in old topics, but since they have not been closed so yes you still have the ability to post in them,happy posting.

• +5 1