Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

dear i am newbie and recently joined this platform and dear from my perspective we are allowed to comment on old post because i also comments on these post and we should also take suggestion from senior and old members in this regard

Yes, my friend, we can still comment on old posts because old posts are not locked unless there are problems

Nice question and for 2 years l have been here. However, l have not met any rule about that, for that l think you can earn money from an old post. There is not any rule about that, but we should be wise that we are giving important information to others.

Yes, you can get to earn from the old post as well and there's noting to worry on. The payment in the Cryptotalk depends on the average quality ratings of the posts, but not on the date when it was posted. In-fact, you can get payment from the old posts as long as your post content is valid.

• +1 1

Yeah sure dear mate. Really we can comment to any post if it is old or not. There is no such problem is there i think. Whether recently anything happend i didn't noticed. So try to work hard and go on.

Good day🙋🙋

My friend, there is no objection to commenting on old topics that are still open, and we can share our ideas through them and benefit from them.❤️❤️

Certainly, you can comment on any post even if it is out of date, and it will pay you back if what you wrote contains useful information and supports the forum, so do not worry about this matter. Just try to write correctly.

Yes my friend you can earn money by sharing on any topic as long as it is not closed. Make sure to publish according to the laws until you gain a good reputation and thus earn some money

• +4 1

Yes, my friend
Of course, we can comment on any downloaded topic at any time
But we have to share useful and meaningful comments even if it is on an old article
Each post will count after the first 100 unpaid posts

• +4 1

Hello friend, of course you can. These old posts and replays will help new members know about previously raised topics. They will also encourage us to spread and benefit from new discussion ideas, especially if it is an old topic of high value .

• +3 1

I think so, although I do not have enough experience as a beginner, but I come across many old publications and I respond to them and that response is counted among the accepted posts for which I will get an interview

Yes, you can work on sharing old topics because it helps new people work within the forum without mistakes, but you cannot respond to closed publications because they are not useful so you just have to work on the most famous topics within this forum and thank you

• +5 1

Yes if the post is open then we can post on that old posts.But make sure your content is useful.If you make good informative comment and it will like by someone then of course you will get paid.

• +2 1

You can comment on an old post and there is no problem, it does not matter how old the post is and any member can comment on it, but you should not comment more than once on the same post because that is contrary to the terms.

Yes friends, it is possible that we can comment on all topics because there is too much shortage from the topic here , we do not mind that if we comment on all the topics, we get it too. 

I comment in all posts in the order they appear on my screen and only avoid to comment on posts I have already replied. These count for me so it is the same fore everyone so you will not have any problem if you comment on an old post, just notice the date that the post was made because it may be about something happened then and has nothing to do with today.

• +2 1

Leading up to providing this information on an old subject First, ask yourself whether this subject is important to the current scenario. For example, whether the topic is "how much bitcoin should I receive per day in this thread," you can withdraw from posting because the topic is for the first initiative. So this is how you can decide whether or not to comment on a particular subject. I hope this makes sense.

Yes, my friend, you can do that as long as the topic is still open.
Your comment will be calculated if the topic is open but provided that the rules and laws regarding publication are observed

We can comment on any posts as far as it is available for more replies as the posts which are not available for replies get locked by the moderators so If the post is there in the list and is opened yo reply you can surely respond to it and get the payments.

Definitely that's allowed you can make posts on  old topics I'd you havexsome contribution to make as long as aren't spamming with the and still receive token for them .the moderators have the right to lock any old topic however if they feel, contributions and discussion on such topics are not necessary anymore such posts are the only ones you can't comment on 

I do not think that this thing is permissible and that may expose us to a ban, and therefore be careful not to copy the content of any comment, no matter how old or recent, but rather new useful content must be created related to the topic of the post.

I think it is allowed to comment on old topics and get paid as far as the topics are not closed by the administrator and you make a useful comment they will difinetely pay for the post. 

Yes, you can comment on old posts. This is self-evident because supervisors often leave the post without closing it, and the reason behind this is to keep the interactions present on the post

Dear friend every subject that is not locked is commentable. And I'm quite with this idea, the idea of going back to Old topics, not just to comment on it in order to read it again and benefit from a little bit. But my question is whether it counts as a comment or not.

Hello. I think that if it was not allowed, the supervisors would not have kept them, they would have deleted them. Personally, group, I like reading old publications a lot because I always find valuable information in them and common questions and important to work on security.