Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Hey friend, even if you comment on the old post, you will get paid because you are paid for posting in this forum.  But I think we should comment on new posts so that those who post will also benefit from us and we will get some new information.

Doesn't matter how much old the post is, if it is still open we can comment on it and can get our payment for it. We can only can't post if the topic is locked by the administration. All we need is to make a relevant and informative content to avoid post deletion. Happy posting 🥰

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Before I didn't know this and I stopped posting in many old posts, but I realized that it has nothing to do with it, if we can do it as long as we quote some comment or bring a new value. Remember that we can't plagiarize anyone's content and that we have to focus on adding the best words written in this Cryptotalk forum and that yes or yes, it will take us to the next level.

• +1 1

Yes, you can comments on old posts and still get paid as long as the topics are open for reply, its means you can also create useful and helpful posts and get paid. 

As long as it doesn't close, I think we can comment on it and get a good reputation, too. 

In my opinion, after commenting on useful old publications, These posts will be reactivated. 

Yes we can still comment on old posts and we can get paid for that. Try to create meaningful posts. We can discuss at any topic.

i feel that we can comment for any old matters when it's still open up, the information of any topic can used for any time so we can discuss for any time to any topic

Yes you can comment on old topics and could make post but only if the topic is open for making comments.this is very helpful in earning also.so do your work in a correct manner not in greed.

Yes, my dear friend, you can comment on old posts and earn money if the post is still open, but it is better to search for new publications in order to gain a better reputation.

Yes of course we will be paid if we create posts on older topics. There is no rules like this. So don't worry about it. These days i am posting on older topics only because i couldn't find any new good topic. Thanks.

I think, we can still comment on the topics which are old. If the topic is old but useful for all of us, then it should be commented. The sole purpose of creating this forum is to share knowledge about cryptocurrencies. So, we can comment on the old topics. 

• +2 1

You will be allowed to comment on older posts as long as the post is still open and you are able to continue the conversation / add something meaningful.  There are a lot of old posts that I noticed that get locked after a certain period of time and in this case no one can post anything else.  However, if the topic is open, I think you are welcome to post on the topic even if it is considered an old post.

Indeed my companion you can in any case remark of the old posts here and I do that in this platafom. I actually looking for the old posts and require some investment on read it on the grounds that there is a ton of old post that can help us here. To respond to you question that on the off chance that we can in any case get payed for it, I think it is yes since this discussion says that each post we cause we to get payed.

• +1 1

All the publications that are open and do not have the lock is because we can comment or interact with them. It does not matter if they are old or more recent, if they are active in the forum we can comment on them without any problem.

• Useful or interesting 2

of course we can. If the old topic does not have a lock (that is, if the topic is not closed) , then you can write a post there, and if it gets a positive rating, it will be paid.

Of course, my friend, you can comment on old posts ... try to simplify the idea in the comment and be useful ... and give a new addition to help others comment and have a good discussion ... and by doing this
You get the money ... Good luck. .

you can get payment if you comment old post..it is better..there is no problem if you comment on old post..because this post is better than new post..i think some of new post will deleted by modarator.l whice are not useful..but most of the old post are useful.

Yes my friend I am new here on this forum and I want to tell that weekend comment at any old topic then still open. And we can easily all topic open and create on comment. and we are able to you have to be able create the preferred post.

• +4 1

Of course we can comment on old posts in the forum and make money. Experienced members' old posts are very informative. We can gain knowledge by studying the old topic and by commenting we can complete twenty daily posts and earn money.

If there are useful topics and still can be discussed so i don't think there would be any problem to share useful posts on them even if they are old!The moderators have the right to lock any old topic however if they feel, The moderators have the right to lock any old topic however if they feel, 

Of course you can comment on any post is not locked by administrator 
You'll be paid if you get a positive rating.
So make sure your comment is helpful 
To make money

Actually, I like to reply to those topics because they are really interesting and they teaches me a lot of things.We can comment on old comments as long as we are making the right comments . Just make sure that our comment are useful for it to be count. I suggest to read the old posts as a lot of them contain valuable information and answer only if you have something useful to add.

• +1 1

Yes, you can earn money from old topics

As long as officials haven't removed or locked it, there is certainly a reason to keep it open

We can profit from any old topic as long as commenting on it is available.

• +3 1

Yes dear you can post on old topics. There is mo any restrictions through you can create posts on a restricted topic. But when you create posts, keep careful to create posts on such a topics which should useful and able to to paid.if this topic delete after some days then auto maticcally can be delete.

You can comment on all old and new posts, since they are in the forum and the moderators have not deleted them, so you can comment on them, but on condition that you have not commented on them before