Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

On 8/5/2020 at 7:26 AM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes, friend, apparently it can, since other users commented the same and received positive responses, so keep commenting and learning about this exciting topic

On 12/23/2020 at 12:06 PM, HasFahd said:

If the topic is still open for more replies ,then we will surely get laid on them if we can really, there are some topics that are close for reply, we won't even get access to reply on them, so we can't get paid for those kind of topics since we can't reply on them

Yeah, as long as a topic is open for desiccation and replays then there will be no problem replying on thus topics even if there where created long time ago, but like you said there are close topics and we can't make  replay to thus topics only reading them is possible.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, mon1 said:

Yeah, as long as a topic is open for desiccation and replays then there will be no problem replying on thus topics even if there where created long time ago, but like you said there are close topics and we can't make  replay to thus topics only reading them is possible.

Yeah, that's true, I guess why the moderators or the forum administrators did not delete post that are very old in the forum is because they want new members to also benefit from the topics, it a nice idea ,it may be closed for replies but still opened for reading

• +1 1

Yes am sure we can make comments on old posts as far as they have good content and quality needed by the moderators and the forum members

Of course you can comment on old posts. But in my opinion, it is better to create and comment on new posts than to comment on old posts.Because it can learn something new. If you comment on an old post, you can't learn anything new.So create a new post without commenting on the old post.

I am a beginner on this forum but from what i understand about the forum is we can comment on any post be it an old post or a new post and we will be paid for it. So far as the topic still remains on the forum for us to comment on it, I think we will surely get payment for it.

Hey dear you have givern here a great statement.I like your your question. The answer of your question is that yes you can definitely make comments on old posts .But those posts should have positive and useful content.And your comments should give a positive response to recent.

• +1 1

We can comment in any post, unless this post is locked. The rules don't say anything else, I commented in this post too that is an old one and it will be recorded in yobit as a post. What we shouldn't do is commenting when we don't have any reason and give spam responses. I recently see a few members doing that again and I warn you against that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also think that you can comment on older post till it is active. You can comment on all legit post in this forum. Do not hesitate to write on older post because you will earn for the comments unless it is deleted.

There are many old posts which get paid and new posts get deleted so the members do not reply on the new posts and go into the old posts.

I have posted comments old posts and get money automatically. I have commented in old posts and I think I got payment in talk tokens but I don't know if I got in bitcoin too because these posts need to receive a like from someone else. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, Baba g Sialkot said:

You can do comment on the old post here in this gathering on the grounds that there's no rules here that you're not ready to post to old points, and furthermore by posting on an old themes, you can even now getting paid on it since it very well may be considered as a post here in this discussion.

If it was not allowed to be posting in old post, you must see the lock icon on that topic to inform that's you cannot reply again to that topic due to duplicating replies. 

• +3 1

This is permissible to write posts on old posts as long as they are not closed.  There are lots of useful topics even if they are old.  It's not about the old, it's the benefit, and a good post will last for a long time.  But you have to keep reading new posts to keep up with the latest cryptocurrency news and the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think You can comment on older posts and can get your payment for commenting on this post to this post is not deleted by moderators. Because I comment on a few older posts and I think I still get payment for these posts. Correct me if I am wrong

• +1 1

Of course we can comment on the post which is present on the form which has not been deleted yet, we can not comment on the post which has been deleted. No matter how old it is, if it is present on the form then we can comment on it .The only condition  is that this post has not  been deleted before .

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that if you comment on old post you don't paid for that comment it's about just conversation

Yes you can still comment on old post and you will get payment for those comment. There are no rules about that you will not get paid if you post on old post. But if you post in some section you will not get paid. 

• +5 1

you choose the good topic . old post contain the good content . the post which are without the closed icon are allowed to be comments either these are 1 year before are so on. we will be paid for them 

We can get payment from old posts also.

we just have to make sure that our post is useful to other if we comment on a old post and It is useful then it will be counted as useful post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is permissible to write posts on old posts as long as they are not closed.  There are lots of useful topics even if they are old.  It's not about the old, it's the benefit, and a good post will last for a long time.  But you have to keep reading new posts to keep up with the latest cryptocurrency news and the forum

• -4 1
  • +2 1

Yes friends,we can also comment in old posts actually I also search for old posts because there is no difference for old posts and new posts it's all about content if it's interesting. 

• +2 1

Yes, we can still comment on any old post. Because there is no such thing in the rules and regulations of this forum, on which post you will react. There is no time restrictions  to comment on any post. So you can get paid by commenting on any post..

• +2 2

Yes no doubt you can make post on old topics and return you got paid post and money. But the main thing is your post should be useful and health material. So I thin you can make post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you can.Its safe to post on old post rather than new ones.Beacuse new ones sometimes gets deleted for coping others topic.Than your useful post will be gone too.So that will be a waste of your time and post.So posting on old topic dont get deleted that much which means you will get payment gor that post.

• +1 2