Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

If they feel contributions and disscussion on such topic are not necessary anymore and we can still get payed for it i think it is yes because this forum says that every post we make we get paied.

Yes if u do the comment in the paid post. It for of course you got the full fill Payment. It is the rules of site. So and mind it when you do the comment and please take care to yout comment and do always  good and positive comment 

Of course, you have to post the information of a post. Since I have come to make some money from this forum, you can experience by following the old posts of this forum. You can read and verify their posts. From here, you can earn money as well as gain good knowledge and experience. In my opinion we will not post in this forum without any useful post.

Yes it can be done that we can comment on old topics In fact, there are a lot of great publications that were published last year,There are things that can be done to get a lot of skills.

Yes you can make comments on old posts that you have answer your them before in as far they are not close but you must know that it is advisable for you to add meaningful words to it don't give the same answer that you have given before try to bring something new

just dude you are right weekend comment we can given the react and repetition on the old post to get the money so I really appreciate this Crypto talk platform for this mind blowing service so this is very good for us to comment on the old post to get money

In my understanding you can add something new to the old post when it is open. Most of the old posts is closed. Then we can not give reply to the posts. And if your post is useful you must be paid.

• +1 2

Every post is counted , but the truth is we need to keep on doing something perfectly we need to follow the right idea that we are able to really keep on putting together we have certain intervention to what is right, as long as the forum post is still open its really important to bank on that really important

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes we can and you need to check on @Mike1515 post its really a comprehensive thing that we need to check on that, and to me right now we need to follow that power to it , we need to follow so many things and right now we need to advance the whole prudence to what we have right now we have to really keep value to it

• +3 1

if the topic is open, then i think that you are more than welcome to post in the topic, even if it is considered an older post. I hope that this helps 

Of course you can post on any topics that you want as long as you abide the rules and regulations, not only can post on old topics but it still counts as useful posts and you can also get payment on them. that's why you should not ignore the old topics.

This is possible because new information always used to explain of clarify the topic so if we post very interesting and new knowledge about the old topic then you should also post so we can modify our brain information. 

Yes, the forum allows us to discuss old posts and that they are accounted for within the forum's payment system, the important thing therein is to comment and discuss these topics seriously.

Yes, of course we can reply to any topic we want to reply to and we can reply to any topic that is not locked.Old topics are very good and useful, we can reply to them.Sometimes it happens that old topics are better than new ones because some new topics are useless.We can't reply to topics that are locked.When we join this form in the beginning, our rank is low, so we cannot reply in the cryptoworld section, as our rank increases, then we can reply in this topic as well.

Yes, friend you can comment on old posts.  In the crypto forum we can comment on old posts as long as those posts are open.  We all need to post new topics in this forum.  We can gain better knowledge by posting and commenting on new topics.  Thank you.

Why not my dear we can comment on old posts If you find an old post, it would be wonderful because It still exists Had there not been a good post,it would have been banned .So you can comment on any old post and it will also give you money 

Making comments on old posts seem not so advisable. You have to work hard and on this forum and be able to recognize already read posts so you dont make a post twice on a topic

Yes friend we can still comments on old posts and we would be paid as far as the posts is not locked and you can get access the topic then you are allowed to make post or comments on it as we can observe that this days there is no enough topics to make posts and comments on we are only making few topics this days and most of the new topics are not that interesting they may be deleted and you may be involved if you make posts or comments on it because you won't receive any benefit from it

• +1 1

You can comment on those posts if you find them informative or attractive. There is no issue for doing it. But in my opinion I think we should avoid to comment on repeated posts if they have no any new idea or topic. It's not good for us.

Yes of course all topics that secure approval from moderators prevailing in the forum for discussion are meant for posting been it old or new it doesn't matter what matters is the standard of your replies and lesson you learn from the post which immensely to your experience about crypto currencies

Surely, it is allowed to make a meaningful post for older topics. Everyone can contribute and make constructive and effective Post there and get paid. Remember they always lock a topic when there is no need for replies and hope u have experienced it

• +2 1

Old post they cannot restrict you from getting paid, and I think its good to be discussing within the old post because if they survive so long without deleted thats means they are useful.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You can do comment on the old post here in this gathering on the grounds that there's no rules here that you're not ready to post to old points, and furthermore by posting on an old themes, you can even now getting paid on it since it very well may be considered as a post here in this discussion.

• +2 1