Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

This is a very good post! I think it was about time that someone said that crypto is not all about luck an that there is a lot of knowledge that goes into it as well in making decisions, that results in profit. There are many that believe that you can only catch a trend on crypto prices for trading, if you are lucky to do so, however the simple fact is that many make decisions based on their knowledge such as the trends, financial circumstances and so on. It is important to note these things. Trading is majority knowledge over luck. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 12
  • +2 11
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well  you're topic and which way you explain about luck factor in trading really great,  yes still so many peoples thinks trading and gambling both depends on luck, so they do trading but when they loss money they blames crypto, but they don't no trading need analysis and in you're case its purely depends on perfect analysis not luck factor involved, i hope through you're topic some peoples change their mind set and do trading with analysis its really great.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

I totally agree, I have traded forex a number of times and in some cases I was able to make some good profit but in the end , I was worried about the things that were not making sence because most of the time I was trying to make money fast and that worried me a lot so in the end I was suppose to go slow and let everything happen in its own time

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

@Calvinpriva Active day traders believe in their work and concentrations. Myself, I am a day trader. Sometime I get profits, sometime losses. The best time for us is when we see most of top ranked currencies entering into high price volatility trend. Currently, we are the happiest traders because BTC and ETH prices are in the highly volatile state😁. One who just relies on his luck means he is bypassing so many opportunities. 

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

There are some people who consider trading as gambling because both things are risky and you can be addicted as well, both things give entertainment but the bad thing here is when you get out of control and you spend most of the time doing it which may result in losing your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes you are right my friend and trading is a very hard system for newbies like me that I don't have any knowledge about whats going on there but I don't trust luck in their like other beginners did because we putting our earning there and our earnings is came from our work hard and time and you will just let your luck to do that trading? that is very wrong. We must have knowledge and keep learning to us for more success rate that we could do the trading successfully.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

its a good thing that we are able to understand on a lot of things that we have on our mind we work as hard to understand value and in the end we define our profit, and so we all need something , some rich , others just to make it through the day but in the end profit is a product of hard work.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

And our minds and our hearts are suppose to reflect the good things that happen to us , there is  alot of good that comes in that we should definetly be able to process and work with the right idea is to always keep our mind fresh and have a target, I think 10% a month is also good you can be able  to  progress every month because in the end, an year you double your money even if you get 60% a year, thats pretty good , thats 5% return every month , and if you have a goood 10,000 Dollars as an investment then in the end 6000 becomes something good sky is the limt

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is completely true. You cannot make a profit based on luck. This is a mistake in my opinion, and you will lose your money in the end. You must learn and increase your knowledge in trading cryptocurrencies and then you trade in known currencies but with small amounts and over time you will achieve good profits from Trading

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Whited35 Day traders are having large possibilities to earn profit than other traders, only if they will be active to watch the markets. Am also a day trader but mostly i trade P2P in localbitcoins, sometimes i trade arbitrage from LBC to Yobit but only if i have good capital because to earn only $10 in arbitrage i'll need $1000 but no risk, unless i send my BTC to a wrong address. Trading on luck is not a good decision because you will only think about luck and not to find the right way to trade with good skills and earn profit.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Mwangi @Irungu @marce9427 @Ajayunbeatable17 You are absolutely right! We need skills, hard work, strategies, and we should control our minds to work perfectly by finding the best way to trade for profit but not depending on luck. Sometimes if we will trade by depending on luck, we can be lazy to learn new skills.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@BrolySSJ @Moaz @Honny143 @Moontong Thank you all for your replies. As you said, many people think trading depends on luck, and others see trading as gambling but they are wrong! They need to learn all the basics of trading and to have limitations when they trade. That will help them to control themselves and to do not trade on luck because they may lose all their money.

@kitekite24 Yes my friend, trading is very hard at the beginning but later it will be simple. Just learn it slowly and without stress, don't learn and think of getting a lot of money by trading because that will make you fail. Just learn it and see it as a normal business that will give you some profit after you invest your money in a right way.

• +1 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Well, this is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree if you want to earn good profit you need to work hard you need to put effort in order for you to earn good money. Yes sometimes you will earn money on luck specially in gambling site but it depends not all the time you are lucky.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Very well said. Everyone must know that Cryptocurrency is not a gambling that you can depend on luck, rather its all about knowledge and strategies. The prices of every coin is changing, there's no pattern if it will go down or up, but you can always predict it if you have a knowledge in Cryptocurrency and what is happening.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Am also a day trader but mostly i trade P2P in localbitcoins, sometimes i trade arbitrage from LBC to Yobit but only if i have good capital because to earn only $10 in arbitrage i'll need $1000 but no risk

Tracking market momentum on different exchanges sites is not so hard now. I use CoinStat to track everything including my investment portfolio. I barely use Localbitcoin but Paxful has been fulfilling my demands just to buy BTC because I never sell BTC on p2p platforms.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Trading isn't easy as it sounds and the most worst thing in this field those who take cryptocurrencies trading as gambling.. you should really be aware and don't only depend on the luck in order not to lose your money in a while.. the price of any coin don't pump and dump randomly without any reason! each change should has a analyzing and the experts in this field know what i am talking about!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 8/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

@Calvinpriva i am totally agree with you.. To achieved something we need to have two thing badly and from them one is luck and another is knowledge.. If from this two things one get Miss up then be sure you are lose.. By the way still we need to be aware about trading because its much depend on your luck and experience.. So usually a noob will get lose when he do first trading just becuase of have not enough experience                 

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

@Dorjoy12 You are right, we need knowledge so that we can trade in the right way. Sometimes luck can play some % when trading, but we should not depend on it so much because we can lose than we expect.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

you are good say friend, for me i'm buyed LTC for 45$ and i'm waiting to increasing to more than 70$, i had an occasion to sell it with 64$ and rebuy with 57$ in this last time but i'm lost this occasion.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 You are right, we need knowledge so that we can trade in the right way. Sometimes luck can play some % when trading, but we should not depend on it so much because we can lose than we expect.

@Calvinpriva its true that trading is same like gambling but there has a differences between trading and gambling so every one need to understand about it...in trading if      you have enough experience and research with strategy then there has chance to get profit always but in gambling no strategy work always for every one                 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Me too i agree with you. I learnt trading for few months because i believe in knowledge more than believing in luck. Maybe sometimes the market can pump and it may be our luck but without knowledge even that luck we can not get it easy.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Trading is mostly based on stats but the way many platforms behave they made it looking more like gambling. High leverage even 5x means that you get liquidated or double up after a 10% price change. One whale was enough to make Bitcoin's price dip by $1500 a few days ago and exchanges as Bitmex and Binance made hundreds of millions from liquidations. Hopefully traders at some point will see the dangers of these trades that require experience and vast knowledge to survive. 

The way @Calvinprivatraded is perhaps the best. Buy when risk is decreased, especially after a huge dip and when markets seem to be stabilized.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, bino said:

Very well said. Everyone must know that Cryptocurrency is not a gambling that you can depend on luck, rather its all about knowledge and strategies. The prices of every coin is changing, there's no pattern if it will go down or up, but you can always predict it if you have a knowledge in Cryptocurrency and what is happening.

That's not true, no one can predict the accurate price of a cryptocurrency, even though big names in cryptocurrency cannot do as well. Our knowledge is just an advantage for us for some crypto activities and it will not make us predict the value of any cryptocurrency in the future. It is unpredictable.

• +4 1