Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

Yes i strongly agree with your opinion we should do hard work as well because every time luck is not there for earning profits. The more we do hard work the more successful we will be. 

Sometimes we are lucky because rates of BTC goes higher and higher but our hard work is always pays off. 

We should focus on doing best work for earning. 

Thank you 

Luck does not befall those who depend on him, the person who relies on luck only will lose sooner or later, but when a person has knowledge, and refines his experiences through learning, then luck will favor him and will stand by him. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Noted. Thanks for this simple advise. When you open your mind, you will have the chance to see how the market is operating. Though I am still new in this trading . That is why I want to learn as much as I can I'm Here . 

This is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

yes you are right not every profit depends upon your luck. You also have to struggle for your work to become successful .

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. Every profit not depends on our luck. So we should open our mind in this case. Knowledge is necessary for this purpose. Thank you dear.

Several new participants have joined this platform, and the majority of them would be fresh to the crypto environment as well, so it's a good chance for us all to think regarding cryptocurrencies and how to profit through them rather than relying on luck.

Trading is mostly based on stats but the way many platforms behave they made it looking more like gambling high leverage even 5x means that you get liquidated or double up after a 10% proce change one whale was enough to make bitcoin's price dip by $1500 a few days a go.

Luck has little to do with crypto, but as you said, with a low percentage, you need experience and to be smart to make good profits and prevent or minimize losses. That is how you win in crypto.

Actually i think You are right that not relying on lock every time we work hard we should work on guitar talk and talkies we should provide a lot of services we can easily earn and learn from this platform and in our situation every time of luck we should rely on hard work success.

I am strongly agree with you. You are saying right. Not every profit depends upon luck we can earn handsome profit with knowledge not profit totally depends upon luck

This is a really great post, my friend, and I thank you for helping the rest of the members understand the currency of trading with you is a right. Sometimes luck may be related to trading cryptocurrency, but not always

• +2 1

This post is very good and I think that the time has come to make it clear to people that the cryptocurrency is not just about luck and that there is a lot of knowledge you need to be successful here, many people still think that trading depends on luck, so they trade but when they lose, they  They blame cryptocurrencies.  Here it depends on the ideal, clear and frank analysis and not on the luck involved. Hopefully some viewpoints will change and their way of thinking and they will do the analysis. It is really good.

You are correct; we need knowledge to make money, but we cannot rely on luck 100 percent of the time. Selling crypto for a living necessitates expertise and useful vision in addition to being able to interpret markets and perform technical research.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, indeed, trading is not the same as gambling, there is a little luck, but knowledge and experience are the main factor in profit, so we must learn well before making any trade.

• +2 1

Certainly, the cryptocurrency does not depend on luck at all. An economic study before investing in any currency is necessary for profit, and it is not correct to buy without knowledge of the financial markets and an economic feasibility study.

• +4 1

Sometimes we need luck in order to be able to succeed, but we should not rely on that, but rather on our capabilities and information, which we revoke every day through learning and patience, We must work harder to succeed 

You have the right, my friend, to continue to pay attention to material profit, whether through investment or otherwise, makes us stop gaining new experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we have to pay attention to learning and discovering new topics and greatly increasing our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies because the future of the global economy is cryptocurrencies, so Let's start with learning before we miss the train of the future.

Thank you for this advice you are right we must never rely on luck as you said that investing needs science and knowledge and so your profit is guaranteed at a very high percentage it is not a stroke of luck never and originally we are in this forum to learn about crypto currencies and ways of trading and investing Good luck to you my friend.

• +3 1

This is true, my friend. This is an area that you should think about and focus on what you want to present in terms of posts and comments in order to get a good result, advance it and gain experience.

I agree with you . Trading needs to understand the basics, as well as knowledge of cryptocurrencies, and not to rely completely on luck and forecasting

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse dear,  I have noticed some people who believe in luck instead of perfect analysis.  They think trading, investment,  gambling are depends on luck instead of analysis.  At the end they lose their money  and at last they blamed cryptotalk for being responsible for their losses . It's not okay 

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information you are absolutely right every person don't have a good luck dumb person depends only luck time to get the good success but in my point of view we must believe on hard working if we really grow with success you are right we must open our eyes and get the knowledge for getting good success in investing and trading because without knowledge we lose our money that is not good for us and we feel disappointed from this forum but it is not the fault of this forum it is all depends on us

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.Yew you are absolutely right.every profit don't depends upon the luck but we have to work hard for it,like on this forum we have to make useful posts on daily basis to get a good profit in order to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.