Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

It is not possible to take risks and trade by relying on luck only, you may lose a lot, if you are not experienced enough to trade, you can rely on expectations and forecasts from reliable sources, and this is definitely much better than luck, as expectations are often correct.

It is true that knowledge is a key factor for success in crypto trade but lucks plays a role too and no one can deny it, but there are other sides to win in crypto like lottery for example, the other day I entered a lottery with four thousand seventy nine ticket and I did not win at all, and someone else with just eight tickets won it , what do you call this?  

• +3 1

Yeah some time the rewards and profits doesn't depend upon the luck but it depends upon your hardworking. Similarly bin the trading we have to give our most of attentions and look after for that whether it is scam or not. The traders have to be strong to face every loss along with reward

Yes,this is a valuable information. We have more failures situations in our life so don't give up. Work hard until reach our goals. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform not only to earn. So we have patience to earn money. Patience and knowledge is important thing in our life. 

Yes ofcourse we should not only depend on our luck only we should use our wits and should do some hard work for the sake to do something we want.luck also works when we do hard work so both combine and leads us towards success. 

That’s an absolutely right, because luck is not just like waiting it. It is only depends on the people that is really hardworking. If we depend on it our time may surpass without doing anything to by luck and it is just a wasting of time. If a person wants to earn profit, well it is needed to start now we need to do a lot of hardwork and right decision to achieved that. Anyway, that was a very wonderful and motivational topic, thank you for this.

• +2 1

This is a very good advice my dear friend i am so happy to see this post

You say very beautiful word that

Every success is not depened on your luck you should have to work hard to get some goals without gained knowledge we can not be depend on our luck.

Yes, you said very well. We can never make a profit and never succeed just by believing in luck. Unless we have the knowledge, we will not be able to succeed in any field. We must first learn and then try our luck using our knowledge and experience. If we have the knowledge, we will be able to make good money.

• +3 1

Sometimes I never believe in luck, because a person makes his own luck.

For example, when we see a person who is successful and in constant progress, and we also see a person who did not advance from his place one step, will we place the blame on luck?

No,,. Because a successful person works hard and tries to increase his experience always, by searching for knowledge at every moment in his work, unlike the person who is still fixed in his position ..

Because I am certain that success most of the time is related to knowing a person well about his work and constantly striving to develop himself, and this matter will not happen unless he has a large sum of knowledge ..

Well you're point and what direction you clarify about karma factor in exchanging truly extraordinary, yes still such countless people groups thinks exchanging and betting both relies upon karma, so they do exchanging yet when they misfortune cash they faults crypto, however they don't no exchanging need investigation and in you're case its absolutely relies upon amazing examination not karma factor included, I trust through you're theme a few people groups alter their perspective set and do exchanging with investigation its truly incredible.

Even before wishing yourself best of luck you must have work hard towards your goal and be positive that you shall be successful.working hard means you already gain knowledge needed to be successful. @Mr.41

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Exactly dude, most of the people think that all the success belong to them.is based on the luck.but that not true if we want to be successful and earn money pr profit its also depend on the experience that where you invest your is that field is good for investment so not all things depends on luck we also have to use our mind..

• +1 1

You are right. Every profit don't depend on luck. It's depend on our experience. Cz for getting good profit its necessary that our experince is well in this cryptocurrencies. We should do effort for learning and earning. After getting knowledge we should use this knowledge to earn more profit. We should take interest cz when we take keen interest in our business and take care of every thing, we can get profit.

Yes mate a person is make  luck for himself by hard working. It is not totally depend upon luck it also depend upon your work. When you do things with perfection it give profit a lot.

When any business start we have face two suttion one is loss and second is profit, mostly people believe on the luck but is not really life because life is change with the time some time your silk help in your business and sometimes your luck  I thing both are nessary for good business

Yeah you right friend for profit we have not just luck but also should have knowledge . With knowledge we can make good decisions like in trading so we can become able to get good profit. 

Yes obviously stop your mind not every profit depends on luck a good rising question. The luck of man is for best to his but some time the luck is bad there having a many difficulty face by man. So if we done any task to take a thing on a every angle of different point of views to avoid any Mistake

yes bro not only luck depend knowledege is very best thing.bro knowledge is very necessary for human you need to open your mind i am from poor family i came to internet for knowledge .

Edited by Ahmed R

This is a very relevant post. The world of crypto is not all about money and profit , but it is also about gaining and sharing knowledge. The Way You depicted how luck the important factor of trading is precise.

I think profit is a hallmark of hard work. One must increase their experience in the world of Crypto and know about all the profits and trading and how its work. Elementorly you should start with small trading and advance into higher levels and profit will be reflected .

Yes we open our mind not believe on luck because all the progress in the world is the result of determination and hard working.All the philosopher,scholar,politician etc are becoming through many struggle. So we don't believe on struggle but hard working.

Yes my dear friend you are right, I felt very informative when I read your post. I'm new here. Until we work hard and If you don't do it continuously then always fail in life. Some people look at their good luck depends but when If both fail then cry. I will always request you all member You always work hard If you do it continuously, Inshallah will succeed And if you do not work hard, then you will have to face failure in your life. So I would ask you not to sit on your good luck, so you work hard and Work continuously.

• +1 1

there are some people who do trading as a glambing...they depends on luck because they think if they are lucky they can got profit..but  their thinking is not right because your profit depends on your experience..if you are know this properly then you can easily win..

I do not believe that luck may make me rich one day !! I know that my mind and effort are what will help me achieve a fortune. I work hard and try to use my time to learn more every day until I have enough experience to enter the world of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

A very good and helpful post. Luck without knowledge would not lead you anywhere. So first and foremost thing is expand your knowledge and take the advices of more experienced people. Then after gaining proper knowledge, you can test your luck.

• +1 2