Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Yes every profit does not depend on your luck but you can try and hardworking continuously then your luck also needed then you earn money otherwise you can not 

I also think that whether there will be profit or loss in trading depends on one's luck.  But many of us, when faced with loss, blame cryptotalk. But we must believe in fate.  A skillful trader but also loses in trading.  Profit or loss will depend on one's luck.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:30 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Thank you for this advice it is really helpful for beginners like me to know about such things so that we could get to know the cryptocurrency platform much better. it is also a really good example which you have listed I also will try to look out for such trends in the market so that I could gain a profit like that.

That's very well said not every profit comes luck, a high percentage of profit is earned by a calculative approach to crypto trading and investment. What's important is to acquire the right knowledge to so as to be able to accomplish should task.

Dear friend your luck is not responsible for your success if you not Make effort you cannot make progress in your life. For example if a student don't work hard to pass exam and trust on his luck hundred percent he will fail. Luck not give you profit your struggle your experience make you success in your life.

Base to my experience trading and gambling we're not the same because gambling is game of luck, then trading business that we did to double our hustled then is bright than in return.

Fate is not able to bring success. Basically, effort is essential for this. Crypto is the best forum for earning.  It is possible to earn money by working on it. We can bring self-interest by using hard work and enable us to use time properly.

Hello! Very good your publication. It is vitally important to note that we are not doing this hoping for luck or that bitcoin will hit $ 100,000 as most claim without having a clear foundation. The real gains are going to come when we start to trust ourselves and what we are learning, putting luck aside.

• +5 1

I think all of the profit just depends on person who working with his own balance. If he brave and wise enough so he will easily get profit from his trade pair.

Knowledge and learning will greatly influence your trading and investment, therefore learning every trade is the main thing. We can't keep relying on luck, because if there is no knowledge, you most likely won't get it. Luck is like gambling because we don't think about anything.

• +1 1

My dear friend, of course you have rightly said that and you have shared this use full information, our every profit does not depend on our luck as I myself have faced such a loss once and want to make double profit on onedollar.com site.  And in this way, trying my luck, I have also lost my personal balance. Therefore, in the field of trading, we should not depend on our luck, but rather be careful and we can achieve a good profit only after getting experience.

Yes dear friend you are very right and your post is very well that not every profit depends on your luck I think that in order to earn a lot of profit you should do work hard and work with patience to become successful on this forum and earn a lot of money from it.

Some users think that the face opportunities by luck but it's totally wrong opportunities are created by us so luck is on yourself because the God also giving us fingers first which means firs we work hard then we can create our own luck so don't worry and don't think that we are unlucky man my dear the luckiest man is that who working for himself. 

Yes dear you share a good ideas good advice good knowledge open the eyes of those man who believe that profits is depends on luck not knowledge good dear crypto is not scan

Any subject we want to succeed has paths and rules that we must adhere to. Relying on luck in my opinion is a stupid thing, because in this case you can face more loss than profit, so working hard and leaving luck aside will be more beneficial.

Fate is something that only depends on the forehead. The fate of each of us is different. Here I can work with an open mind. If you work hard here, you can earn a good amount of money. I believe that fate depends on us, many things depend on fate. There is a saying, the writing of the forehead is not broken.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We do not have to rely on luck, and we must rely on knowledge and knowledge to do fruitful and serious work.

They are phenomenon for which there is no apparent.This os true especially of occurances in human life.One way to explain such phenomenon is by using simple words. one may say that something is good happened to person unexpectedly. Well for one there are many things that affects our life and it doesn't depend on your action alone it also depend on other's actions.

I completely accept that, my friend traded forex a number of times and in some situations he was able to make a decent profit, but in the end, he was concerned about stuff that didn't make sense because he wanted to make money quickly most of the time and that worried him a lot, so in the end he was supposed to go slow and let it happen in his own time.

Good my friend. Every post should be valuable useful. And there is no luck in profit. For this we have to build our destiny by posting valuable useful things and gaining knowledge. Then we'll be better off if we're wrong, my friend. Thanks.

Yes my dear mate, you have posted a good topic. We should open our mind not every profit depends on luck. If we should work hard for that we should win in that so work hard for your dreams then automatically the luck will join with you.

Yes i agree not every profit depends on luck mostly depends on hardwork luck is optional or bace on some chances but hard work is surely a way to success

Yes of course I think, that not every profit depends on luck because it depends on you.  The better you can highlight something here, the more you can profit.  I would suggest you to present something good and new things so that everyone's attention is drawn then you will get some good benefits from here and move on from here.  So all you have to do is try to do something good and present new things so you can move on from here. Thank you dear.

It all depends on what term you defines the word "luck". In my opinion luck is not just a mere accident of action but on the other terms it is some thing that is related to your future action that defines your probability of success.This  probability can be increased or in my words it will get increased if you are honest to your work humble enough true to nature and always working hard.So we can introduce the term "forcing the luck" It all depends on how much you want the success.Hence I can say that Profit is some thing that depends on how much work you are doing behind the stage how much knowledge you have and most important of all how hard you work  all this factors increases increases your probability of success or profit hence in a way knowledge success luck profit are inter relatable in a certain way

Hi friend ,my opinion about this topic is that hard work is the only key step to the profit. When we do lot of hard work luck comes behind us. It is an utter foolishness to say that every profit depends on luck. One more thing I would like to add is that if we are positive minded then surely we feel that some luck is with us and we could move ahead a lot.