Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Thank you dare for your important post There are many who trust that you could only trap a trend on crypto fees for buying and selling. always do their own research and then utilize your capital in the crypto currencies market.  And I agree with you. 

• +1 1

In crypto you need knowledge ,information and practice if you find experienced teacher you can accomplish many things but for rallying at totally luck is making fool himself. Their for always work on your skills and I accept luck is a good factor for success but it cannot be helpful for all the times. Like I have invested in many platform where I was thinking they will give me good profit that was a time when I have good income so do the investment but really it was gambling like where I bought a small coin without analysis and place a higher trade which luck be chance suddenly jumped and I make profit but it not happens daily. Make efforts and then bring money at the table. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/5/2020 at 12:18 PM, Honny143 said:

Know that luck some time is unexpected, which way you explain about luck factor in trading really is great,  yes still so many peoples thinks that these trading is same as  gambling,no both depends on luck, so they do trading but when they loss money they blames crypto, but they don't no trading need analysis and in you're case its purely depends on perfect analysis not luck factor involved, i hope through you're topic some peoples change their mind set and do trading with analysis its really great. Dear mate know that achievement always come die minutes,those times you feel like loosing hope,you make sure backup with more strength.

I don't know why many are thinking that business or trade is luck. No it not luck. To become a successful trader or business entrepreneur its takes a lot of knowledge and experience from the trader to become successful.

Couldn't agree more. Though I have to say from my point of view sometimes luck can play a big role in trading but you can never study or predict luck, there is no guarantee. So I think we should not rely on luck, but on our knowledge.

yes you are right. in trade our profit is totally depend on our luck. but on investment sites we need to work hard . if we work hard and grow our network then we will got huge profit

• +2 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yes you are right friend not every trading depends on luck one need to acquire knowledge and experience on the aspect of trading and investment in order to achieve your goals sometimes gambling work where you would be able to get a lot of profits and benefits base on luck but there is no asurance that you will be lucky always and the best solution is having the knowledge and experience to be able to study the market strategies in order to succeed

• +2 1
  • +4 1

@Calvinpriva Thats very true and just as @glory50 said we need to know that work is needed and we need to grow with what we have been given so to me , you need to do analysis but sometimes I find it difficult to analyze the whole story on crypto currency its tough, its really important to find solutions and get to know and grow with them that is really important

• +4 1

Luck and knowledge both are important .we can not totally believe on luck we should also believe on knowledge and experience because efforts,experience and knowledge are the great part of your success.

The effort of every human being is to take out his work in as many shortcut ways as possible. But it is often necessary that it is not necessary, sir, should your luck be with you Always keep your mind open, you may have to do your work in some way, that is, whenever you do your work, if you want immediately, then enter it Often people do not work because of this, they think of themselves as good luck, sometimes our luck is not good, due to which we will get work ourselves but what happens is not every human has to try for work. 

It's hard to profit frequently by relying on luck. You have to learn to analyze and plan, and most importantly, manage your capital strictly, otherwise you will never win.

Well, this is a good topic mate because there's a lot of members here will be affected on this idea, we all know that there's a luck here in cryptocurrency but not always been here, we need to used our brain to think what move we can do to earned some money.

Yes well saying i am strongly agree with you  Not every thing is depend upon luck Hardworking is totally depends upon success so we should do work hard and earn handsome profit 

Everything does not depend on luck, so we will never succeed unless we have to do something on our own. So we must move forward with hard work. If we rely on luck, we will never improve.

Of course luck works, but not every profit depends on it, you must work hard in order to gain profit in any kind of business then luck would follow you.  

Hello, good recommendation, many people at some point win by luck, but not always have this luck, we must be careful because when this happens people are in euphoria and want to win more, it is best to study, in this forum in the section of trading there is much material that can be consulted to learn more about how markets work.

it is strange that someone does not understand this.  if you do everything wrong, the rate falls, and so on, and so on, then of course, no luck, fortune or miracle luck will simply help you, alas.

It is true not everything depends on luck and we should not depend on luck either because sometimes it can play in our favor or find us, so we always have to strive in everything we undertake.

Very wise friend, thank you for notifying and teaching and with this I have managed to understand that we must have a plan in any idea that we must execute because if there is no order we have a high probability of failure and that not everything will be easy and it will be fast.

Yes ,not every profit depend on your luck .We should get enough knowledge about our work so that we can not have to face any problem .But if we learn any work properly then we can able to gain profit .So that we should try to gain knowledge for better achievement .

Wow, that's really a useful content in which you have shared your experience about trading. You are absolutely right that depending only on luck will not always gain you benefits. You would have to do something for better experience. As it is described in this post that how his friend got profit from LTC just because of looking on trading. Trading can really give you high profit if you learned knowledge, information about Cryptocurrency, and skills of trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes trading does not involves luck. It is all about the right decision at right time. So we must go for it. We must first analyze the market for its trend whether its going up or down, pumping or dumping . Then invest at right time.

You have shared a very good post. Of course, not every profit depends on luck, but it is the result of your hard work and struggle. A failed person attributes his failure to his destiny even though the reason for his failure is not to work hard. With hard work you can make every failure a success and every impossibility possible. So work hard and help yourself to success.

In digital world luck definitely work. Im many cases we have no knowledge but at the end get achievement. Besides luck hard work is also important both work good. Knowledge is the key of success without knowledge you do nothing. Enhance knowledge and gey successful life.

A lot of people thinks that trading depends on luck and therefore put no effort in whatever they doing,I hope the post teaches them not every profit is comes with luck