An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

It's a great idea to pay the creative post more than users who just comment or like it's a good one and add more admins to choose a good post because we will have a lot of bad posts because peoples just want money and care about the content 

• +4 1

I believe that there are some rules about posting that are necessary but some of them are nothing but a factor that prevents people from creating posts. For instance, the rule about the word count, One hundred words as a minimum number of words to state an opinion, is way too much in fact if you check all the posts replies and count words you'll find that more than 70% have no more than 35 or 40 words. We can state our opinion firmly within that limit. As a result, people have to use circumlocution only to comply with a minimum number of words when we could better be direct and concise.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

if topics is firstly confirmed before users should start posting on it, this approach suggested is implemented then this will attracts more people

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is a good idea even though the reason for the lack of activity at the present time is that the epidemic has begun to recede and people return to their daily economic activities and therefore we really need incentive methods to get them back here, and your idea gives part of this solution.

I  think that a great way to encourage people to make more topics is to pay more for created topic, I know that this sounds a little out of proportion or maybe exaggerated, but it is a great way to do it.

• +2 1

Even if you give good amount of tokens for some members , but they wouldn't create topics.. and i think that making topics isn't easy as it sounds and it isn't for everyone.. i am not talking about beginners and experts.. but writing topics requires good skills! sometimes there are useful and informative topics by beginners and that's really enough to improve this forum.. so i encourage you guys to share your experiences with us even if they are modest.. 

• +3 1

This is a really great suggestion my friend. Thank you for making this content. It's really much motivating giving tokens instead of useful post tag. I think rewards would really encourage people to make much valuable posts for the forum.

• +3 1

However things arent that way even we courage them that would be nothing as many of people's greed only focuses on comments and not even dared to atleast to post once so its really quite the annoying thingy and you know what i meant about that.

• +1 1

There is a severe lack of interaction and activity and a lack of new topics

The forum needs to revive and motivate members to create new topics and the idea that you put forward is the most appropriate ideas that will increase activity and make members search for new ideas to be presented within topics

I agree with the opinion that it is necessary to increase the size of rewards for the creators of new topics on the forum. At the same time, I would like to know who will redeem TALK tokens on the market? There is a quick application for the token now and who will need it?

On 8/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all members. 

The activity on this forum has decreased with time, and i have seen that there are many posts that deal with this and speak to the lower number of active users on the forum. As a result of this lower number of active members there are less new topics being created, especially in the English section of the forum, and this will slow down or even halt the progress of the forum. 

I have an idea to promote and encourage users to create more topics, and a way in which to get the forum more active. My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward. This will promote members to make topics to increase their rewards. However, to prevent members from abusing this system, there should be a review process - where a topic is submitted and the status is 'pending' until moderators approve it as worthy. This will ensure that all topics are worthy of the extra rewards. 

What do you guys think of this idea?

Honestly it is not easy to create a topic , because you have to search for an idea to publish and we members are always reluctant to make research in order to publish a constructive topic however , if you read the announcement for the new rating system carefully admin stated clearly that 50 talk token will be rewarded for topic creators which is good and it is a way to enhance more topics to be created.

I am new  in this forum and I don't have much idea on this topic but I think its advised for any member of this platform to create a useful post so that any member will achieve from it.

I am new  in this forum and I don't have much idea on this topic but I think its advised for any member of this platform to create a useful post so that any member will achieve from it.

As the number of members is immensely increasing so the competition for good posts. But the activities of members are not increasing in the same proportion. The sole reason for that is members don't have topics to comment on. I would like to give a suggestion that if anyone has a Question about something then he should ask it. He could make a new topic for this purpose.

If you want to promote the forum and want more number of visitors you need to add some referral program an even ten percent per refferal it would market your forum a lot.

It is a great idea, through which thousands of topics can be created daily and we will be able to discuss new ideas as it motivates all members to submit non-recurring topics, especially if the case is closed and publishing is only done with the approval of the site management.

This is exactly what the moderators provide to the members within this forum, as 50 talents are paid for each topic we write, while 10 talc are paid for each topic The idea of additional payment is very good and encouraging for everyone to write topics

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's a wonderful  suggestion. Only when a person is appreciated for their work, they will keep do more and more. Additional bonus would be like a fuel to the bike, so that we can ride it to the final destination. And appreciation to one's work is also a very healthy manner, so I think all the members should appreciate each other if the provide content with a good quality.

• +2 1

I believe that everyone now sees this is a fill the pockets for those users who just want to farm tokens. Which brought up inflation and Talk token went way down as expected due to those 50x rewarded Tokens.

I believe 20x would be enough and a max of 3 topics per day would be good.

Not to mention that those could still be pending for Moderators to check them out.

We don't want people spamming topics again as before...

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

A lot of members depend on writing comments more than they depend on writing posts and I think your idea is good for everyone because this will encourage many to create more topics instead of just writing comments.

• +1 1

I do not like the idea that everything we associate with money, but rather that whoever has a benefit and a good topic should present it to everyone regardless of whether there is something waiting for him in terms of money or reward or not.  The forum pays well and is encouraging. That is why everyone who has something new should present it and help support the forum with his knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

What can make it work it only when payment authorization is attached to topic creation then it will encourage everyone to create a topic. 

I have said that in many publications related to this matter, please do not steal the idea of others and say that it is your idea. But I encourage you to invite exclusive ideas