An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

It is a good idea, but in my opinion, the reason for the lack of new topics is the deletion policy that is made for new posts in this forum. You should review the post deletion policy first, then increase the reward.
I wish good luck to everybody

• +5 1

Such a great post I will suggest people to make a useful post so that will give you a good react people will like your post when you make post people will give you positive react if it is useful and also people will follow you so making post is the best way of getting more knowledge you will get a great experience..

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

My idea is that there should be a slightly higher reward for topics created. For example, 30 TALK tokens instead of the usual post reward

Yes this idea is most pleasant the hope that the forum have new user now so as the number of users were increased i also hoping that numbers of topics in the forum most have increase a while but you can most of users don't want to had value to the forum. I agree with your idea 30talk token should be paid for each genuine topic

On 8/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think we are the ones who should take cards on the matter without expecting more benefits in exchange for creating new topics, everyone can create a topic in order to improve both the forum and the profile I don't see what the problem is or the fear of creating topics on a daily basis 

Some people are not creating topics because their topic was deleted, like I did when I created a topic about trading orders, it was deleted. Although, I still try to create topics but not easy if topics are getting deleted. I will encourage moderators to also be lenient with topic creators. 

• +5 1

Some people are not creating the subject because their subject has been deleted, as it was when I created a subject about the trading order.  Although, I'm still trying to create things but deleting things is not easy.

It is an excellent idea and how you propose it is even better should to encourage the post to put a little more to the clear payment but also with its limitations, it could also be to have a limit of 5 apart so that members do not abuse these publications, all that would have to do with the administrators they take the last word

• +5 1

Increasing a paid token when someone create a topic is a good move to motivate members to create new topics for the betterment of this forum. But i think we also need to make sure our created topic is not yet discuss here so the paid token is not abuse by creating same topic already discussed here. Absolutely correct  you making a right suggestion at the needed time, the forum is quite doing well in terms of posting good, constructive contents, but most preferred to make comments only than to create a topic and there is need of more topic.

• +5 1

I totally concur with you, old buddy, that the prize is consistently a motivation and consolation to work and increment creation in any field of work, and this will prompt an expansion in action in the discussion and increment interest and the quantity of joiners of the gathering also. It is an extraordinary thought that must be applied to shield the discussion from shutting.

Yes we should encourage the people that have ideas about how to create a topic to be create it because we have many new user which join the cryptotalk new so if we can have new topics it can help us to achieve and understand more about the cryptotalk because we can have ideas about it more and more with the new topics that you create.

That idea seems incredible to me, this being the case, the independent creators will upload all the best content so that the forum rises in trend for content, it would be incredible to know that this applies, in this case I would upload content all the time I would build in any area to earn more.

And like me, many others who want to increase their income would be looking for topics that are worthy for administrators.

• +5 1

A worthy section bar would be nice but it will make the site slower on how we tend to share or receive new post on the community itself. But on the motivation of users to be more active, I think we have to rationalize our time on the forum as having to make 10 hours  weekly or more can be of a great advice on how we participate on the  forum

• +5 1

I agree with you this suggestion because I am facing problems with many of my posts and responses. Please allow a little leniency to attract more members.

This is a very good idea and many more users will start creating topics to get a higher reward and the way the forum is right now encourages the users to make new posts because users only get paid for likes on their posts and topics get the most likes.

• +2 1

Good idea, but the reason behind creating a few topics is not knowing the value of the new digital currency yet, so you can't own the new currency until September. All members here are waiting for the start of the currency, then you will notice a noticeable increase in the number of topics.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:32 AM, CryptoSkye said:

fellow member, this you are too kind. thank you for trying to encourage us. this somehow boost our energy to create more contents here in this platform.  this kind of idea might also help revive the forums.

This idea will indeed revive the forums so I couldn't agree with you more. Increasing the rewards will boost the members into making unique, helpful, and wise topics and posts.

• +1 1

Me gustó esta idea. Pagar de más a las personas que publican publicaciones útiles. Esto funciona para desarrollar el foro y es un catalizador para los miembros. Creo que será justo y ninguno de los miembros se opondrá a esta idea.

I think this is a good idea and I hope to implement it in this forum in the near future.
Also, I hope to add additional bonuses when obtaining an additional reputation.

This idea sounds great, but its implementation will lead to a great slowdown in the forum due to the insufficient number of moderators to follow such topics

This idea is already present in the new payment system, the forum pays 10 Talk for comments only, and 50 Talk for topics, and this is an incentive for all members to search for and publish the newest information in crypto world.

• +2 1