Suggestion For An Additional Section - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Suggestion For An Additional Section

Blockchain games will probably be the next big thing. Right now everything is about NFT's and collectibles but this changes soon as major gaming corporations as Ubisoft are looking into it. Games that gain 3 million in private sales are not to be taken lightly and will effectively create a new wave of wide crypto adoption.

For this reason I recommend making a separate subsection on "blockchain games" as these games besides running on blockchain (totally or in part) there will be new cryptocurrencies created and traded. 

Current sections of Gambling/HYIP's/Freecoins and the offtopic section of "Other Non Crypto Games" are not about blockchain games and do not do justice in current titles of Splinterlands and Cryptokitties nor to the upcoming ones as "Nine Chronicles" (Ubisoft) or the one I've given a preview "Infinite Fleet".

I think that a "Blockchain Games" section or subsection should be added, if possible.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 5

This is very interesting. I was unaware that Ubisoft was also looking at blockchain games. I think that the creation of another section that is specifically dedicated to this stuff is a good idea, however perhaps it will be more useful once blockchain games become more prominent. As you have mentioned, these gaming corporations are currently looking into it, and i am assuming that this may take some time. Therefore the new section may become useful when these games are actually developed. 

A great suggestion though. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 4

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, BrolySSJ said:

Therefore the new section may become useful when these games are actually developed. 

There are already hundreds of blockchain games which have hard-core fans that are posting about them weekly in various platforms. What I said is that the big gaming corp are coming and we should be able to cover this. You probably didn't understand it but I linked a new post I made which was moved to the Gambling/HYIP's/Freecoins section. You can go ahead and read it and tell me if it deserves to be in that category or in a section dedicated to blockchain games.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This step by a great company like ubisoft would really be really great and affect positively on the whole cryptocurrencies world! hope that more companies follow this step! and i think that as many experts said when we see many big companies accept using cryptocurrencies in their payments so we can really believe in the future of this cryptocurrencies world!

It would really be good suggestion and it will attract many gamers to join this forum for being uptodate with games news! 

I suggest you to write this topic as a post on the pinned topic by the moderators which its title "what to add" and it would really be good for all of us and many members will support you there.. thanks for these useful topics everyday!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

23 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I think that a "Blockchain Games" section or subsection should be added, if possible.

@BTC Future It would not be a problem if "Mobile app" section is renamed as "Mobile/PC Apps" with updated forum rules for that section to allow posts related to 'blockchain game' which you are suggesting. I also wish to see following sections on this forum:-

• Cryptocurrency Fraud Alert
  • DeFi

• +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Well, as of now this is not applicable to used but it's useful for it's content, we didn't know if this blockchain games will be dominant or in demand by many people to make another sections here, we need to wait for it to be successful so that there's a reason to create that kind of section.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

53 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

It would not be a problem if "Mobile app" section is renamed as "Mobile/PC Apps"

It is not the same. The title has to be "Blockchain Games" as PC apps is something too general.

Anyway I don't want to press anything it was just a suggestion which perhaps I should have kept to myself.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think it is a good suggestion to create a section for blockchain games especially that there are a lot of people interested in these games and it will increase the interaction of members in the forum CryptoTalk and increase the activity in this forum

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

59 minutes ago, Moaz said:

I think it is a good suggestion to create a section for blockchain games especially that there are a lot of people interested in these games and it will increase the interaction of members in the forum CryptoTalk and increase the activity in this forum

Thanks @Moaz for the support of this proposal. The reason I asked that is that the gaming market is huge and any crypto adoption that reaches this market will be positive for all cryptocurrencies. Gamers may even be 100 million right now, which can be potential adopters of cryptocurrencies.

There is increasing interest by many crypto companies and I feel that the forum can be ahead of the rest if we are ready before blockchain games become mainstream.

Personally I would love to review blockchain games and bring them with my best effort to the forum.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes that a good suggestion because blockchain games are very popular and many people getting benefits from them. But there are also good and bad games, so i believe this section will help us to identify them.

• +1 4

I agree with you're suggestion this forum provides different sections, but one gaming section missing, if this forum add this gaming section its really useful for game lover's, because in ETH and tron blockchain so many games listed, if anyone play these games and earn profit then they share their experience in this section, it's really useful for other members.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

I am also big fan of Blockchain games and i am playing Cropbytes currently and i am earning tron with it. And as many of we are interested in games it would be great if your idea is listened by admins and make separate section for Blockchain games and I'm waiting for the big launch from Unisoft and it would be based on blockchain. If they are able to produce games like Watch Dogs sure it would get a great popularity.

Edited by Ridam
Grammar mistake
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have been playing blockchain games since 2019, cryptokitties particularly. Sometimes I feel why aren't they discussed on the forum, maybe because it is just a game?, I don't know but since you mentioned it, it should be given attention as one can earn some few crypto with them, it will help both the forum and blockchain gamers.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many blockchain games, profitable and non-profitable. A special section for "Blockchain Game" will be a good place for all members to find the best games and the worst games so that they can choose those which are profitable to them.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There are many blockchain games, profitable and non-profitable. A special section for "Blockchain Game" will be a good place for all members to find the best games and the worst games so that they can choose those which are profitable to them.

I think that adoption of Bitcoin and crypto with their use on blockchain games will be so wide as never. It won't take too long before it becomes such a trend that every company will base their online worlds in decentralized blockchain networks.

Nice ideas mate! It's good to brought up a good suggestion my friend of course I may like to get exposed to the world of cryptocurrency. I will like to learn from members of different opinions and experience. I will like to get more knowledge and make research to share some knowledge if the section for ''blockchain game''  could be added I am ready to contribute. Thank you for such a good suggestion @BTC Future

Edited by Babubu609

On 8/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

I will like to get more knowledge and make research to share some knowledge if the section for ''blockchain game''  could be added I am ready to contribute. Thank you for such a good suggestion @BTC Future

There are already many games but all are about collectibles. This may change sooner or later. I hope that 2021 will be the year that will connect the two worlds together. The profits will be huge for both gaming companies and the crypto world.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

There are already many games but all are about collectibles. This may change sooner or later. I hope that 2021 will be the year that will connect the two worlds together. The profits will be huge for both gaming companies and the crypto world.

Exactly if this moments comes as we hope to see I am sure their we be many members that have knowledge on this and the forum will also be great because it will collect knowledge of all kinds regarding to cryptocurrency. I hope 2021 will come with great new changes and more projects launched.

I think having another section for this Blockchain games is a good idea so it is easier to locate a good topic about these games if it is sorted out and have its own section. This is a very good idea for those people who love online games.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, Tine0313 said:

I think having another section for this Blockchain games is a good idea so it is easier to locate a good topic about these games if it is sorted out and have its own section. 

A subsection will be fine but it should be about actual games, not the android ones that are lately coming by hundreds. There are currently many collectables and besides the ones I've mentioned there is another on coming in a few days which was long awaited and developed. Taurion which will be running on Xaya blockchain. It may be a good one from what I've seen so far. I'd definitely try it if I have the time and make a review for Cryptotalk.

Edited by BTC Future

On 8/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, MianAsfand said:

I agree with you dear, That would be very interesting for us when we include the cryptocurrencies games section. These will help us to get the additional bitcoins.These games would become very profitable for us. 

There might be a chance to earn but most probably won't as the new system will be based on skills, experience and intelligence. Lacking one of these three won't allow you to profit.

21 hours ago, hossamm94 said:

It's a great suggestion. Games companies make a lot of profits through their sales, and there are many companies that I think will sell their products in exchange for cryptocurrencies in the future.

They are mostly interested now in creating an environment where everything is transparent and the items are owned by the players. This, along with at decentralized market to sell the items and in-game currencies without the fear of having your account banned is what will change in the future.

6 hours ago, SilverF said:

I fan of Ubisoft and I'd like to see something like an Assassin's creed, maybe interchangeable trophies for Cryptos.

I'm also a big fan of Ubisoft and have to tell you they also seem to be in partnership with Xaya blockchain project which is developing Taurion, a sci-fi game. It is now on Alpha testing. Still I think that the game from the Korean developers (Nine Chronicles) will be a popular one. All these games coming from next year though.

• +3 1

There is a special section for mobile applications, and in the future, perhaps more sections will be created, and a section for games only may be created, but we must know that this forum is dedicated only to talking about cryptography and digital currencies