Suggestion For An Additional Section - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Suggestion For An Additional Section

7 hours ago, RoyalHouse01 said:

The fraud alert is the very pinching section. can you please tell a bit more about it?

@RoyalHouse01 If I propose the proposal, I will be expecting to add evidence-based scam projects to save so many members and visitors on forum. Everyday, there are so many scam projects and they are running their spamming to cheat innocent people so such section on forum would really helpful if they added. 

These will be a welcome development, games discussions will surely attract more attention especially from top gamers that are willing to engage effectively in the crypto based gaming platforms. 

I think that the forum contains the necessary and useful sections and the sponsor to spread information and ideas about digital currencies, which enables members here to reap the benefit they want, but I think that more useful suggestions do not harm, but are positive.

There might ne a chance to earn but most probably won't as the new system will be based on skills, experience and intelligence. Lacking one of these profit can enable you from earning profit.

The truth is that I would love a section that has to do with personal growth, there are already many people who always post things about it but they are usually deleted, but this would be great and people also realize that the mentality in the world of investments and all the markets is super important, without a good mentality we are destined to make mistakes and give up.

Yes, I even though I don't believe that making anymore sections is any good, but with this post about how games can also be a good sources of income, I do believe that it's something that should be considered, I my self, I am a fan of games and I would be very happy when I see a section designated for games in cryptotalk.

This is a good idea I think this will be very helpful and beneficial for some members who are interesting in playing the games because they will get enjoy and money at the same place. As we know the dice game is already existing at the yobit platform we can also earn by playing this game but this is totally a risk because we can lose and win money by playing this game.

We all like games and maybe blockchains can have something different but for now I don't think there is another section needed and we have already many that you can use. Another member has a post about a game that is running on the Litecoin blockchain and posted this on Crypto World. So you can use this section to present blockchain games.

There are already several sections related to this type of content, such as the Mobile app section and the Bounties section, where you can publish any game or gambling site.

There are many branches of this field and it has become related to many other things, and therefore it is difficult to create sections for all these branches, but you can discuss them in the section Crypto World, which is concerned with everything related to crypto and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I completely agree with you, I am one of the most interested in blockchain games, therefore I am trying to get some useful information here on the forum, but I find it very difficult in that as I do not know where to find posts that talk about it, there are many members suffering the same problem so You must create a special section for these games

• +2 1

I think it will be a great idea and will definitely add to the working of crytoworld. More sections should be added and we should encourage it.

This is will add more value to Crypto world by attracting much more population to the system, as almost everywhere across the globe there good numbers of game fans. I support your suggestion With popular and latest, updated games section in the forum will even make some spend more time. 

I don't know much about the sections in the cryptotalk platform because I'm still like a new member in the cryptotalk forum, but I know this will be a very great suggestion and this development the platform and make it's more interesting to visit, thank you for this suggestion dear.

• +2 1

You make a suggestion on the addition of more sections to the cryptotalk platform, although I don't know much about the sections here, but I know there are abundant section that can keep the forum working for sometime, so we need to work very well for the development of those sections at disposal.

• +2 1

Well, I like your suggestion, personally I am a very big fan of games and so anything that would make me to have the latest updates about game is welcome by me, especially if playing the games too can have a means for us to earn.

You have created a wonderful topic my friend i think this should be happen on this platform because many members re stay in begginer section due to the lack of knowledge so if they have good knowledge and information about this platform then they will move in all the sections of this platform and for this this forum needs to create a section like a beginner section.

I agree with you on that, my friend, that adding the blockchain games section is a useful matter for the forum, as long as it achieves a very large sales number, I think that the moderators should make all the additions that increase the interest of this forum, so that this forum remains always distinguished

I have no idea what is being asked here.  Because, I am here to know about these new things. You can read the old posts or with the help of administration we can find out from here and I would say that it would be better to have another medium here because we can gain knowledge from different mediums and post better or give better feedback.  I can.  So I would like to introduce a section here with the views of all those who work here.

For me, all the sections are just enough for me. There is enough necessary sections already have been enlisted in the forum such as About Forum, Crypto world, Mobile application, Minings, Trading, and Exchange etc.