Infinite Fleet - A Blockchain Game on Liquid - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BTC Future

Infinite Fleet - A Blockchain Game on Liquid

Infinite Fleet is an upcoming blockchain game unlike the ones we had until now, which were mostly collectible games without action or much actual gaming happening.

It is a revolutionary Sci-Fi MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) game that will be running on Blockstream's Liquid Chain (which is a Bitcoin sidechain) and will feature several cryptocurrencies in its game economy. The game will be similar in concept to popular space simulator MMO game Eve Online.

The in-game token will be called INF which is a token in the Liquid Network. Besides INF a security token will also be issued which already raised $3,1 million through a Security Token Offering (STO), getting funded by crypto personalities as Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) and Adam Back (CEO Blockstream).

Take a quick peek at the game with the following video:

There will be guilds, in-game diplomacy, trading, and monetization. Every in-game asset will belong to the player and a system to transact and profit by selling the $INF token to BTC will also be available. While it is not stated by the developer, the game model seems to be "Play To Earn", meaning that players will be rewarded for their in-game actions, skills, and achievements with cryptocurrencies. 

Samson Mow is Blockstream's Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and also the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of "Pixelmatic" which is a company that is developing Infinite Fleet, that will probably herald the new era of blockchain games.

Blockstream is also working to integrate a certain implementation of the Lightning Network into Liquid sidechain which according to developments and popularity of the game it may be included as well.

Blockchain games are becoming hot lately with major gaming corporations funding game producers as Ubisoft with Nine Chronicles.

In case these games become successful it will create terms for online gaming to change and cryptocurrencies to reach mass adoption.

For more information:

Youtube:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9BY85COC-arbr3tw1J2RA

Twitter  :   https://twitter.com/InfiniteFleet

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pixelmatic/

Edited by BTC Future
  • +5 3

Nowadays, I barely play video game due to lack of spare time. Personally, I love everything related to Sci-Fi like noble, movies, games, etc. Fortunately, it is also Sci-Fi based video game, isn't is ? Idea is looking great as they have allowed Bitcoin sidechain to operate with it, do you have any idea about its presumed launching date ? 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Fortunately, it is also Sci-Fi based video game, isn't is ?

Yes it is sci-fi based, like an open world based in space. It will have similarities with Eve-Onilne (I hope it won't be just a clone though). It is scheduled to be released in 2021.

Thanks, i will look this up. I am especially interested on the game aspects of blockchain. Mostly nft but i try to keep my mind open for other ideas as well as gamers are the perfect target group for cryptos.

• +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 12:07 AM, rekter said:

Thanks, i will look this up. I am especially interested on the game aspects of blockchain. Mostly nft but i try to keep my mind open for other ideas as well as gamers are the perfect target group for cryptos.

I will certainly be playing, already subscribed to their newsfeed and I will apply for beta as well. Hopefully I get accepted and bring more of this game in this post. Basically when I have more news I will add here.

[Edit] They will have an alpha testing at the end of the year. I will try to be accepted there.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +4 1