Trading pairs for Talk tokens - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Trading pairs for Talk tokens

We only have few days to start trading Talk tokens, many people are waiting and they have many questions. Every new tokens they have their trading pairs, sometimes we can trade with many altcoins and sometimes we can trade with few. So what do you think will be the trading pairs for Talk tokens?.... What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

Do you think Talk will have this pairs?

1. TALK / BTC - BTC / TALK
  2. TALK / ETH - ETH / BTC
  3. TALK / LTC - LTC / TALK
  4. TALK / DASH - DASH / TALK
  5. TALK / ZEC - ZEC / TALK
  6. TALK / YO - YO / TALK
  7. TALK / EOS - EOS / TALK
  8. TALK / XRP - XRP / TALK
  9. TALK / BNB - BNB / TALK
  10. TALK / USD - USD / TALK
  11. TALK / USDT - USDT / TALK
  12. TALK / RUR - RUR / TALK

Those are my suggestions! What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

_________________.

@Ashsh

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I also agree with you on these suggestions. For me, the most important thing is that trading be added to bitcoin and ethereum, so they are the most important currencies and I hope that the price of this currency will be good. What do you expect for the price of this coin, my friend?

@Zaino34 Yes, for BTC and ETH would be better. Before Talk tokens we were earning 0.0003 Satoshi for only 30 posts, but now we earn 300 Talks for 30 posts or we can earn up to 500 Talks if we can write 50 posts everyday. Moderators said that "the demand for the token from advertisers is high and after the opening of trading, the price may be even higher." so i believe the price of Talk will be 100 satoshi at the beginning and it can grow later. This means if we can write 50 posts per day and earn 500 Talks we will have good amount (500 Talks x 100 satoshi = 50,000 satoshi) but the price can grow slowly depending with advertisers.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Although the new TALK coin will be launched soon, but I think it will start strongly and perhaps we will see all the pairs that I mentioned exist
The Yobit and cryptotalk do a great job

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Trading pairs between TALK and BTC,USDT and perhaps DOGE will be just fine. Perhaps price won't be just 100 satoshi but maybe more. I consider the forum to have quite a reach into the crypto space and I would suggest to every member not to dump at a low price. You might be surprised by the buying pressure on this token.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Personally, i would be happy to see all those pairs in Talk token. But Cryptotalk is a great forum and loved by many people worldwide so i don't think if their token can have a value of only 100 satoshi. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

@BTC Future That's good advice. I think we should wait for sometime when they will be ready to trade so that we can not sell them at a lower price, maybe they can grow and we can sell them at a higher price. Cryptotalk is growing, perhaps may be true we can be surprised by how people can buy these tokens! It will be good if the price would be greater than 100 satoshi.

@Tunuu @TheRaed I agree with your replies, all those pairs are good but we forget doge! 100 satoshi can be the lower price but i have strong faith that Talk tokens can be at a higher price than we thought.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Do you think Talk will have this pairs

I personally think DOGE is the most realistic for a start but that might mean a low value of the coin, the best we can expect and the one I wish is BTC pair, if we could have a hundred satoshi for each token, it will be very great for a start. It is only a few days away so let's wait and hope for the best.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

We only have few days to start trading Talk tokens, many people are waiting and they have many questions. Every new tokens they have their trading pairs, sometimes we can trade with many altcoins and sometimes we can trade with few. So what do you think will be the trading pairs for Talk tokens?.... What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

6. TALK / YO - YO / TALK

Those are my suggestions! What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

_________________.

@Ashsh

You write little bit confusing, it's not TALK / BTC - BTC / TALK that means that TALK will have own market and I dont think so that will happened. And wait, where did you see that Yobit have LTC, DASH, ZEC, EOS, XRP, BNB, market?

That means that will be on other exchanges too, yes I read that maybe will be ERC20 token but even that is not certain. In any case we will see, but I think that will be on BTC market for other markets we will see.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 8/6/2020 at 1:30 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I personally think DOGE is the most realistic for a start but that might mean a low value of the coin, the best we can expect and the one I wish is BTC pair, if we could have a hundred satoshi for each token, it will be very great for a start. It is only a few days away so let's wait and hope for the best.

I agree on DOGE being one of the best pairs for trading TALK tokens. DOGE market on Yobit is suitable for trading smaller amounts than BTC or ETH. 

I would say DOGE, USDT. Would be great to not have a very big amount of pairs, because the volume will suffer from many pairs

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, CrazyIvan said:

I agree on DOGE being one of the best pairs for trading TALK tokens. DOGE market on Yobit is suitable for trading smaller amounts than BTC or ETH. 

I would say DOGE, USDT. Would be great to not have a very big amount of pairs, because the volume will suffer from many pairs

I really don't understand what you meant by the volume will suffer from many pairs but I don't think there would be a problem if the token is listed in many pairs. In fact, it is going to add some lubricant to the liquidity of the market. To be specific, I expect BTC, USD, RUR and Dogecoin markets.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Whenever TALK token becomes available for trading, I will only trade it in TALK/USD pair because when a token is first revealed, fluctuations are high and price is not stable. In this situation, calculating its value in USD is much easier and more straightforward. I will wait until the real value of the token becomes apparent and then I will decide which trading pair is best for trading TALK. I prefer to trade TALK against an active coin like LTC.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Calvinpriva I also think that talk tokens will have many pairs during the launch as the coin is native coin of the Cryptotalk forum. And yobit will provide many pairs to trade talk so we could find be easy with exchanging the talk token. For me I want to see Ltc/Talk pair in yobit exchange after the launch of talk token trade. As I'm more active to the LTC market.

Edited by Ridam
Information missed
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva I also think that talk tokens will have many pairs during the launch as the coin is native coin of the Cryptotalk forum. And yobit will provide many pairs to trade talk so we could find be easy with exchanging the talk token. For me I want to see Ltc/Talk pair in yobit exchange after the launch of talk token trade. As I'm more active to the LTC market.

Yes friend @Ridam talk tokens may have many pairs and i wish to see LTC/TALK pair as well, because LTC is my lucky coin. Yobit and Cryptotalk will do as possible to grow Talk tokens, and giving it many pairs is the best method to grow it because any trader can buy with the coins that they hold.

• +3 1

I think the trading will be open for few pairs at first like BTC/TALK , YO/TALK, MINEX/TALK and gradually other altcoins will join the talk trading, in the end it is all about demands.

"We grow by lifting others"

6. TALK / YO - YO / TALK

_________________.

@Ashsh

Yes my point of view is cryptotalk is sub coin of bitcon btc so definitely it may be btc/talk but if it has same trading pair i think it will be useful for we users

In my opinion USD is better because its easy to withdraw then btc. Because in it you have to pay a lot for withdrawal. Others pairs are also good but it depends on demand.

19 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I think usd is better because you can simply make a withdrawal from it while talking in btc you have to pay a lot of fee in order to make a withdrawal, others are good too.

If it has pair with btc it will good as btc has raise higher in market compaire to other coins even usd so it will very likely appreciate when it been released in btc

On 8/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, Calvinpriva said:
  • TALK / BTC - BTC / TALK
  • TALK / ETH - ETH / BTC
  • TALK / LTC - LTC / TALK
  • TALK / DASH - DASH / TALK

It will be fine for me if Talk token comes of with the top 4 trading pairs that you have mentioned in your topic. I suspect but personally I thought TALK/BTC will be only one trading pair on the Yobit exchange for TALK token's tradings 😜

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

Less pairs is better for liquidity imho. While more pairs could technically lure in more investors, it's impractical to try to divide the liquidity between them. 

2-3 pairs would be enough for me, BTC, ETH and DOGE and because this is a Russian forum, probably RUR as well

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Calvinpriva usually talk token  will have only one pair that is talk/btc Becuase when i have checked the yobit market then there i have seen all the yobit coin has one pair and that is with btc only.. So first we need to trade our token with btc pair and later its every one decision by Which currency they want to withdrawal as The btc withdrawal fee much high..                

• +2 1

@Whited35 @rekter @Dorjoy12 I agree with you all, Talk tokens may have a few pairs but apart from those pairs that i mentioned  ☺️ i think Talk tokens will have these pairs as well TALK/USD & TALK/RUR i remembered these pairs after @rekter suggestion. 

• +1 2

Since the price of the currency is not known until now and there is no official information about it, nothing can be predicted but if someone knows the pairs that will trade against the currency they are the modiraters

36 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 @rekter @Dorjoy12 I agree with you all, Talk tokens may have a few pairs but apart from those pairs that i mentioned  ☺️ i think Talk tokens will have these pairs as well TALK/USD & TALK/RUR i remembered these pairs after @rekter suggestion. 

@Calvinprivamaybe it can be right what you have said becuase the moderator or yobit authorities not yet give us any clear information about talk token trading system which lead us to be confused much.. But lets see on 15 October what comes forward to us..            

I think they will launch the talk token on all trade pairs that they have on the exchange yobit, just like what happened with yoda in the past. but I always prefer to trade altcoin - USDT, that is, I will prefer to trade Talk - USDT because USDT is stable and makes it much easier when trading to escape a little bit of the fluctuation. imagine if someone does Trade Talk - BTC and then the price of bitcoin drops a lot? that person will lose money

• +1 1