Will Bitcoin solve the financial crisis? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Will Bitcoin solve the financial crisis?

Ten years after the 2008 financial crisis, people have not forgotten how weak the international banking system is. We cannot be quite sure but perhaps this is one of the reasons for the creation of a decentralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrencies still have a long way to go, but they certainly represent a viable alternative to the traditional monetary system. Such an alternative economic network could bring financial independence and certainly have the potential to create a better society to move forward.

I think that the banking system has suffered many shocks to this Dahra Bitcoin currency for the first time I think that electronic currencies will take the place of banknotes in the near or medium future

The crisis is caused by the people that manipulate the market. Btc whales have caused the exact same problems as hadge fund bosses did. They take their profit and the small investor loses their ass. This happened recently with a huge spoke in Fiat lending to buy btc just before the recent drop. People lost houses because of it. It will only get bigger. 

As you have said it, crypto is a good alternative investment that the bankers can't manipulate . I am sure Bitcoin will safe us from the next financial holocaust that is about to come soon.

Personally, bitcoin helped in my financial crisis problems already since 2017, although now most of my savings which I got it from 2017 earnings to bull run season, it is still supporting me up to now. And I also knew it too that it can resolve the economic problem in every country if they will adopt crypto to their country. 

Cryptocurrency is a transaction transparency solution. to solve the financial crisis I don't know because I'm not an expert. but many people can realize their dreams because of investing in Cryptocurrency

6 hours ago, chirinemannai said:

Ten years after the 2008 financial crisis, people have not forgotten how weak the international banking system is. We cannot be quite sure but perhaps this is one of the reasons for the creation of a decentralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrencies still have a long way to go, but they certainly represent a viable alternative to the traditional monetary system. Such an alternative economic network could bring financial independence and certainly have the potential to create a better society to move forward.

bitcoin was originally launched to overcome the crisis, bitcoin with anti-crisis currency missions is increasingly well known today, bitcoin is actually causing concern and causing crisis terror because its easy to use and carry out transactions without supervision, and feared as access to crime. It seems bitcoin still needs improvisation to be used safely and comfortably, it requires good regulation to support cryptocurrency users.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

14 hours ago, chirinemannai said:

I think it will increase the financial crisis and will cause more trouble for the governments banks and Fiat currency holders as people are investing more in Crypto currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

if you think that BTC was invented the same year of the World financial crisis of 2008, you might think 1+1=2 so probably this system was put in place to save the economy as you said... but at this stage we can only hope it will be the case!

I think at the first it will make it worser but with time when everyone would know about it,Bicoin could solve a lot of problems we have now

It is incorrect to compare the capitalization of companies and currencies with each other, just as incorrect as comparing cryptocurrencies with both, as they are regulated and used in different ways.

pxf.jpg

15 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

For now majority of the bank are not accepting it due to some think that it is a threat to their business bank, but the truth is that it is not. If they will just open their eyes to accept the system of the blockchain for sure they will realize that crypto is really a tools for them to get a good profit in the end. 

Also I think it has to do with majority of the Government not giving it a green light yet. Like in my country, I was once invited to the bank by my account manager who asked me what I was into and why people are paying money into my account.

I told him, i buy and sell bitcoin. He looked surprise because he just started to hear about it after the Bull run of the 2017/2018.

We talked and he took me to the branch manager, I was surprised they were very interested. The manager told me it would have been profitable for the bank but the central bank as warned against crypto.

So most time, it is the government that is holding the banks back.

The aim of Bitcoin is to provide financial freedom and liberation from the governments banking policies, there is still along way before this can fully achieved.

22 hours ago, chirinemannai said:

That time evey country suffer from financial crisis.even America was effected by financial crisis.but now people have their hopes for bitcoin .Because many people make good money from it and people want to make easy money. So bitcoin is carrying many people hops this time.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, chirinemannai said:

If it is decentralized enough it might be. However, we still cannot solve the mysteries of the human nature in economy. If there is no government then we don't know what will happen.

The expert in economy predict an other crisis in 2020 like 2008 if this crisis come the bitcoin will grow up very high the next year,i dont hope any crisis in economy lol but i love to see bitcoin up 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:35 AM, chirinemannai said:

en years after the 2008 financial crisis, people have not forgotten how weak the international banking system is. We cannot be quite sure but perhaps this is one of the reasons for the creation of a decentralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Well it will solve only solve individual people who are active in this world 🙂 not to all

World crisis is caused due to improper management done by politician or business man idea to keep all poor in poor state to make more gain via them.

Nothing is going to affect us because we are not fiat oriented people we are crypto oriented people.

12 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

The expert in economy predict an other crisis in 2020 like 2008 if this crisis come the bitcoin will grow up very high the next year,i dont hope any crisis in economy lol but i love to see bitcoin up 

I do not believe this is true, maybe because the price of bitcoin is very volatile which makes me not believe that bitcoin can save from the catastrophic world money crisis.
I need more education to be able to understand the relationship between bitcoin and the economic crisis ...

1 minute ago, ajizz said:

I do not believe this is true, maybe because the price of bitcoin is very volatile which makes me not believe that bitcoin can save from the catastrophic world money crisis.
I need more education to be able to understand the relationship between bitcoin and the economic crisis ...

Even if you have education and a good analyze of the market you will never understand this,bitcoin is out of controls so out of rules of the economies   

The BTC is an alternative in many countries although it is still too early to define whether it will be a definitive solution to the financial crisis. For example, in my country Venezuela are adapting to assume the cryptocurrencies and use them in daily life and to pay in stores, services and even there are exchanges issuing cards anchored with cryptocurrencies, but this is just beginning.

Even if the market is speculative and the lack of reliable infrastructure scares off most retail and institutional investors, the upcoming crisis may change the rules of the game forever. The whole world can see first-hand that in the conditions of the global economic downturn, bitcoin will reach the same level with gold, leaving behind the fiat currencies of governments and the vast majority of assets.

pxf.jpg

I don't know if bitcoin can solve the financial crisis that might be coming hut I know it can save those who jumpedbintonit early because banks will not get the short end ofbthe stick when crisis occur.

If we take into account both the periodical technological ease and the inflation created by unlimited currencies, it will be inevitable that the interest in the global dimension will be directed to bitcoin as mentioned in the title.

6 hours ago, Naga said:

I don't know if bitcoin can solve the financial crisis that might be coming hut I know it can save those who jumpedbintonit early because banks will not get the short end ofbthe stick when crisis occur.

I think bitcoin can't save from financial crisis bro.
maybe I think because the price of bitcoin is unstable or the price of bitcoin is very fluctuating, which causes investors to feel uncomfortable when buying money in the form of bitcoin.
this is not a good idea broo ..

On 10/20/2019 at 7:05 PM, Mathers said:

The aim of Bitcoin is to provide financial freedom and liberation from the governments banking policies, there is still along way before this can fully achieved.

Governments wont let it be achieved because they depends on us to make deposits in banks so they can invest that money in housing or stocks and give us small returns while they take big profits