Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

You are right that using such applications is of no use because they do not help us with learning but rather as copy and paste. In order to learn we have to rely on ourselves to write posts where we search for what we want to write, read a lot about it, and then we write it down.

• +5 1

Hai hello mate. Hope you are doing very well. Very well said my mate. Awesome post did by you. Such a great advice to the all members of this forum. Very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +2 1

yes my friend I agree with you rewrite any article with the use of third party app, its clearly spamming are plagiarism, I don't think this type topics useful for us, and we have no rights to stolen any other person creativity its comes under crime, I didn't understand what the spammers learn in this forum? about crypto are how to write spam posts, if we want really learn knowledge then search and write post with our own ideas don't spam in this forum.

Hello dear friend, this problem is really for many members. They use such tools to copy a post, change some words and repost it here.

We should report these type of posts. Thank you.

Dear friend , I read about that on about forum section 

There is some admins posts tells us how we can write a topic and how much can we copy from the original article , we can copy and paste 3 lines from the original topic in order to transfer the same  information , but of course not copy the whole article cause after doing that we need to add our own ideas and thoughts about the article and also we need to post the link of the article, so everyone can make sure that the topic is right from the main source

You are right, we are here to learn, and this will be achieved if we write our publications by ourselves and through our understanding of the topics at hand and through searching for information ... and most importantly, adhering to the rules of the forum

Of course, here lies the real benefit of the forum, for example I am reading new information about cryptocurrencies from other sites that everyone has access to, I must understand the significance of these topics well and get the main ideas from them and then formulate them in my own style to present them to the members here and not through copying And pasting.

• +2 1

From my own perspective, I think this is a very wrong way of improving the cryptotalk platform and you might restrict yourself from learning from the senior members of the platform, so I see no reason for rewriting others work rather learn from them how to make your own posts, anyway thank you dear for raising this point.

There are a lot of articles that must be rehabilitated and arranged because I notice that there are frequent and inconsistent articles in terms of presenting a good idea that helps in developing the work of the forum and improving the ideas put forward by all members

Yes, this is true. Some members search online for it through Google and copy and paste on your subject easily without thinking that they do not know that this work is wrong and it is not legal that may lead to a person being banned or given warnings not to repeat this thing again

Exactly that's what some members are engage using for posting, paraphrasing responsible members contents. This has been the major challenges of the forum some irresponsible members spoiling the forum posting campaign posting meaningless crypto information that invariably has no values to members. 

You are right and it is sad that we find members rely on copying and pasting and taking the articles as they are without making any effort and this is wrong and certainly they will receive a warning or a ban because of that, so everyone must make their maximum effort and present their own ideas.

• +2 1

Article re writter and spinner is not working here well, but this foram has the high privicy issue and any thing that is considering repetitious got banned in this foram. Hoping best of luck for you.

We must strive to learn and enrich our information and improve the way of writing, and with the passage of time we will be with appropriate experience in writing, otherwise we will be exposed to loss and prohibitions, we must be serious and never dependent

• +1 1

I am not doing anything and I am following all the rules and it is against the rules and we will banned I think if we doing so much effort and using the spinner we should show some effort in writing our own post so we should avoid all these things.

• +2 1

The cryptotalk allows all it members to express their ideas, thoughts and experience,so I see no reason why some members will be copying their fellee member's post,which is that person idea and not his,let's be careful because the moderators a more wiser than we think,lest keep working sincerely

• +1 1

This is right. Some members have rewritten papers using various Internet pages and programs, then copying and pasting them; this is plagiarism, and this subject is not useful, and we do not have the right to steal anyone's imagination and effort.

I am one of the people who follow Google topics on a daily basis, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, and it is funny that I see many of the topics on Google have been copied in the forum.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about articles and rewriting yes we should getting white from these kind of things because number of expert people here who is writing useful content for the thickness and other people so we should follow that kind of instructions in that way we will able to learn more about crypto talk

• +4 1

You are right, my friend, that this literary plagiarism and reformulation waste a lot of effort and fatigue, everyone has his own personality and style of proposing ideas and this helps in diversity and enriching the forum so that everyone has the appropriate atmosphere for development and intellectual enrichment

This example that I have presented can be considered clear theft using different expressions, which is a repetition of information and topics, and one of the most important recommendations in this forum is non-repetition because it reduces the success of this forum and causes members boredom to read the same topics over and over again

Yes, it is true that the use of translation sites can change the meaning of speech when copying and converting it into the English language, so you should pay close attention.

I totally agree with you that we should avoid this method in the book because it is considered a violation of the forum rules.  We must focus on the good content of our posts.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you should focus on knowledge, not money.  This forum gives us a lot of knowledge that is invaluable.  When we have good knowledge, the content of our posts will improve.  We must rely on ourselves.

• +1 1

I think it is the most cheapest way of spamming and we should avoid it as much as possible . We should avoid rewriting other articles because it is very bad way . We must write our own thoughts and create unique posts and avoid stealing content.

Dear friend, this is true. You should stay away from duplicate posts and you should stay away from the copy and paste mechanism because that exposes you to a ban. You must publish new things.