Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

In fact, most of the new members joining the forum their primary goal is to earn money, so they do such things to finish writing their posts quickly and get money, but this is wrong behavior and is considered theft and therefore they will be held accountable by the mediators and we must report any similar case.

• +1 1

Hello friend, this is a hundred percent correct

We must drastically raise the level of work to raise the level of this forum to the highest levels

It is very sad having people being banned due to language mistakes we have to support each other

Members are not discouraged here

All the best for everyone here, and thank you, my friend. I hope we can support each other, not work to ban our friends here. We have to help everyone.

We will rise more and more one day

It is very wrong to use rewriter tools because using that will not enable you to learn the vitamin of content you can find in this forum and if you relate the original content and spinner content their vocabularies are different the spinner content doesn't make a complete sense and this can lead your account banned.  We should avoid using rewriter tools for those that are still using time you abstain from it so that you can enjoy the forum.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I disagree with you, everyone must rely on themselves to write, not to rely on programs. This will help us to strengthen our English. But as we see it, I am a difficult article for us. We can use applications or sites, but not every time we write through programs, we must rely on ourselves. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

The most important way to succeed in this forum is to write from our private information. Copying and falsifying what others write will lead to ban and loss of what you write.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you on this thing, because because of such topics, when the moderators delete this fraudulent topic, all comments with it are deleted as well, and this harms the people who made the comment. Therefore, we must report these people who do such bad things in order for the forum to remain a good place to work and learn.

• +3 1

Yeah, my mate, I agree with you that rewriting every post with the use of a third-party app is simply spamming and plagiarism. I don't believe this sort of topics are beneficial for us, and we have no rights to take someone else's creativity; it's a felony. I'm not sure what the spammers learn throughout this platform. If we want to learn how to write spam posts about cryptocurrency, we can look for a journal.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I definitely agree with you. For me, my first goal of joining this forum is to learn and search for knowledge, so I tried hard to rely on myself to always participate

• +1 1

I have been working lately on this type of scam, and found the majority of forum users using such tricks to bypass plagiarism and intended to cheat with fake multiple accounts. This scam has been a major problem, as it has lowered the value of the forum, and most of the contents published in the forum are paraphrased, and topics/posts are created with the intention of fraud and cheat for getting payments with low quality posts.

If my dear friend I agree with you and I grab you for your information and especially for the garfico since many new members do not understand what is prohibited so it seems, let's see if that way they learn what I have noticed a lot is also that When you make a publication there are some members who attach what you have published and make their comments below and sometimes there are two lines what they respond and with that they also run the risk of being eliminated, will they not realize it? I hope you are lucky.

• +2 1

This act is just so disappointed as i see this act as still the same as plagiarism which is highly prohibited in this forum and for the fact one use someone else article for an article rewrite to reconstruct.

• +2 1

Wow! Im quite sure many of us didn't know apps such as this exist and people here have been using this to literally fool us. Thanks for making us aware of it. But many here, who haven't been using such tricks, might think of doing so after this. Negative minds are everywhere to extract the negative out of the positive. 

Yes my friend I agree with you rewrite any article with the use of third party app, and we have no rights to stolen any other person creativity its comes . if we want really learn knowledge then search and write post with our own ideas don't spam in this forum. The forum does have a rule against this and i think that as members if we know the article and have read it, we should report the post so that moderators can take the appropriate action. 

• +1 1

In the forum we should try to make money by working honestly. Each member should understand the value of the forum and then try to present the best content for the forum. No member should use article spinner.

Yes mate we must avoid article rewriter and spinners. Look if you want to work in this forum then you must have work hard and do things on your own. This forum has some rules and regulations. According to the rules and regulations your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Make useful, relevant, informative content. 

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, we must all avoid this method of literary theft because this method is like the process of cutting and pasting, but another way this matter is bad and does not give us any benefit or new information as I think that no one has the right to steal the fatigue or effort of anyone in this forum

• +4 1

Hello there in my opinion rewriting is a a bad thing because when you read write something on this platform this platform had algorithm welson Sharif they will know and you will get banned from this platform so if you want to earn money in this platform you have to be e like a there follow the rules and regulation that these form provide

Effective communication and the use of poor translation may not be helpful in communicating a target or a good response

Hi my friend, Actually I totally agree with you, as I think there are many members, as I mentioned, who use a third party to create a good post that they think of for profits and reputation points, but in my personal opinion even if you delete our posts or take some time and effort In addition to creating a topic, but I think this will benefit us, we are finally here to learn and gain experience as people interested in the coding world and in order to achieve our goals in the future, and we must work hard to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum well to promote and continue the forum.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your useful participation because I believe that spam is part of fraud and therefore we must get rid of this problem through our cooperation and teamwork.

• +2 1

These are bad practices and you should not indulge in them. Try to be more responsible and do what you are asked to do as posting your own thoughts and ideas is much more better and would make you more firm in your understanding of cryptocurrencies.  

• +1 1

Don't even consider doing such stuff in order to make worthless posts; if you do, your account can be terminated. Since the forum's administration is still firm with its members. So make your point as forcefully as you can.

This article is very important to all members 
Knowing what we're doing is very important. 
Everyone should take advice from each other. 
I'm one of those members, and I need to know what to write. 
Good luck to everyone

Your words are one hundred percent correct, my friend, the novice, he comes to the forum to learn, not just for the purpose of publishing, so what we have to do is learn through reading, because reading is our only way towards learning.

• +1 1