Control your mind to avoid scammers - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Scammers are really active, when they see an opportunity they will grab it, an example of the death of Legendary NBA player Kobe Bryant, they create spy on the picture of Kobe Bryant and if there would be someone who will download the picture, then the device will have a spy that will mine cryptocurrency on your device.

They are also good for creating fake websites. Always check the reviews of the website whenever you are going to try it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

24 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

LOL. This is indeed the most ridiculous trap ever. First time I recieved a similar e-mail I was sure itwas a trap, but I kept reading it trying to find out what logic these guys have.

To withdraw your Bitcoin you need to deposit more Bitcoin! wth indeed, why can't I just withdraw the ones given already?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

It is true, that fraudsters in the field of crypto are smart and they have many methods in order to deceive people and steal their money, so it is important for all users of crypto not to be greedy and to control their emotions in order to stay safe from fraudsters

• +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Certainly, fraudsters possess smart thinking, but despite that most frauds are apparent to us through the offers they offer and the temptations because these offers can never be believed, so we must always think about many aspects before entering any business, especially if it is a new business.

In crypto world scammers always thinks smartly  to scam peoples, so we also need to think over smartly then we successfully avoid these scammers,and I agree with you're 3rd explanation "fake rewards", everyday I join airdrops and also website's to my personal benefits, and i use separate e-mail to join this platform's, and I receives fake reward messages in this e-mail, but I don't trust these messages because I know these messages try to trap me and I never open this message.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Greediness is the only thing that can lead us from scammers. Because the more we want money, rewards or any related to this, we sometimes forget about being vigilant, and keep on engaging to the sites that offer good amount, but in the end its just a scam. So next time, be patient and vigilant all the time. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, for the fact that we are here to make additional income and learn more about crypto currency. It's good for one to understand that rushing to make quick rich wouldn't help you positively as you might think, please reduce, depreciate the greediness burning in you to get quick rich, in order to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers.

• +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@BTC Future Sure! They use that trap most of the time and it's really ridiculous because there is no need to deposit some BTC to withdraw the amount which they gave you! And there it's where we notice them that they are scammers.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Scammers are really bad people and they can steal a lot of money from different people with small tricks. I also received many fake messages for winning $10,000 but i never be attractive to them.

• +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Scam emails are very dangerous because due to their interesting offer we will for sure visit their sites and give additional information and even some people will invest which is wrong. You should control your mind and think twice before doing anything.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

@Calvinpriva I see but a trained scammer might still do his best to pretend he is real and even some experienced players in the crypto world might fall in his trap.Sometime, there will be higher chances to fall into scammer's trap without any faults from our end so my advise is, always try to be updated with reports generated from blockchain based research company like Glassnode, and official updates from internet security companies like Kaspersky, ESET, etc. Anyway, these tricks that you have mentioned in your topic are widely used by the scammers at least user might apply commonsense before taking any sorts of decisions. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Am sorry to say this, but scammers are very clever! They create a fake offer, coin or fake anything so that they can use it to generate money by stealing. Only 20% of 100% can avoid scammers because they have very attractive techniques that they use to trick us and steal for us...

So what do you think is the best way to escape them?
This is what I think, we should always control our minds (Thinking capacity) this will help us to detect those scammers by comparing the reality, well-known legit offers, and those fake offers.

Example 01 (the reality): Let say you purchased 1000 XRP when it was $0.19 ($190) you hold them and resale them at a price of $0.29 ($290-$190=$100 your profit) so in this example, you made a profit of $100 but you risked $190 to earn that profit! You have not earn it free.

Example 02 (legit rewards): We can earn $10 from coinbase after we join and trade $100, not $10 for free but after we trade $100. We can also earn from sites like yobit and others from their airdrops but there are some steps required to earn those airdrops.

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money.

__*___*___*___*__

@Ashsh as you requested.

Good day to all.

Nice information you have shared  @Calvinpriva... Mostly time we get scammed because of OUR greedy behaviour... Our mind sometimes dont work that how a people can give us free money while lot of people hardly doing trading and earn small profit where lot of risk to lose Their money but how can we earn free money by a people.. So i think the main thing is get scammed is OUR greedy mind               

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We, if you want to avoid scammers, you should avoid talking to them or ignored them if they're trying to messaging or contact you because this scammers are just enable to conversations and to avoid that we need to ignore them especially if they're strangers who are offering some investments.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree because if you are eager to earn easy money you are easy to get by the scammers. By the suspicious offers by the scammers you will engage because of the fast and easy way of earning money. So be careful as always be calm and work hard in crypto world.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thats some pretty good information you have given there is a lot to be desired when it comes to working in this market , we need to be able to control some of the best ideas that will help us in discovering scams I almost fell in the hands of the latest scams , the ripple scam and that was really kind of tough for me to understand how that happen so its good to really keep on our toes trying to understand the good things of this market

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is a very good and true post. Scammers are more and more prominent now with the cryptoworld and the reason that many get scammed from their funds is because they are greedy to earn more in a shorter period of time and with little effort, and it is this greed that drives them to fall for scams. The common rules with scammers is that if it is too good to be true, then it generally is. As for the reality points that you have given here regarding coinbase and profit on a ripple investment you are right. Many only see profit and ignore the investment and risk, and this is also what needs to be controlled to avoid scams too. 

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@Whited35 Sure, security companies are important in this case. As you said a trained scammer can do his best to trick us, so we should be careful and at least think deeply before we believe them and take any action when we see or receiving those attractive offers anywhere. 

@Honny143 Yes we should think over smartly to avoid those scammers. You have done a great thing to use fake email because they will never know your info and you already know them so nothing will attract you from them.

@Guru2050 Good point, many people are falling to scammers because they need to be reach quickly which is wrong. The good way is to start slowly by using the right way, so we should always control our minds to make the right decisions.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Scammers are becoming smarter everyday.. they are everywhere especially in this cryptocurrencies world! being wise is really important to be able to avoid these scammers.. i have noticed that there are many types of scammers these days and all the people who got scammed don't have enough knowledge and experiences in this cryptocurrencies world but the experts know usually the scammer easily!

• +1 6
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

There are many fraudulent sites and scammers, and once we send our cryptocurrencies or our private keys we will fall victim to fraud, so we have to search well in the internet and YouTube for any person or site before starting dealing with it,

Actually, this site (Crypotalk) is actually a good source to get information about the site you're going to engage. When it comes on Cryptocurrency, crypo world is here. If everyone wants an accurate answer, this is a good site. Don't hesitate to ask. 

• +1 6
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

@Calvinpriva

Good point, many people are falling to scammers because they need to be reach quickly which is wrong. The good way is to start slowly by using the right way, so we should always control our minds to make the right decisions.

Thank you mate, having the required knowledge, experiences, and diverse strategies of managing Crypto system its not good enough, in addition one has to be able to overcome his instinct emotions it help Crypto user a lots especially a trader or investor.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Zaino34 @Moaz @Mwangi @Moontong @Izeal @Dorjoy12 @Mcd0d0 I agree with you all and thank you for your replies. Yes, i think greedy mind can be the most reason for us to fall in their traps and lost our money, so we should try to control ourselves and to remember there is no easy money.

Exactly you are right..in THIS worlds no one come to give you money free..but some noob think crypto worlds is easy to earn money and Famous crypto owner give the money free towards us but they dont know that how hardly they have earned the money.. Even Bil gates also dont give you the free money without any REASON..              

• +1 2
  • +2 2

One of the most difficult ways that scammers use is that they may give you profits in order to invest more money, after which all your money is deducted and you cannot recover it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are correct mate and this advice of yours was a big help for us beginners here and for the seniors here. I also advice that we should think before we act because if we are too much greed on making our earnings or profit high we can get scam but when we have a proper knowledge we can avoid it. So, keep learning until we have enough knowledge to avoid those scammers.

• +1 1

BetFury