Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Thanks for opening my eyes to be alert, they are based on social engineering, a very exact science that knows how to measure our desires, hopes and expectations and knows how to take advantage of our weaknesses, sometimes they are so refined that it is very difficult to distinguish when it is a trap.

• +1 2

Controlar la mente siempre es lo mejor para evitar ser estafado con nadie, nunca debes confiar en los sitios de terceros amigos, siempre duran que si 2 o 3 días como máximo, luego se van, me pasó muchas veces

• +1 2

It does not necessarily control your mind , it is enough to inform yourself well and see comments from other users to see if is worth it or not!

On 8/3/2020 at 10:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Am sorry to say this, but scammers are very clever! They create a fake offer, coin or fake anything so that they can use it to generate money by stealing. Only 20% of 100% can avoid scammers because they have very attractive techniques that they use to trick us and steal for us...

So what do you think is the best way to escape them?
This is what I think, we should always control our minds (Thinking capacity) this will help us to detect those scammers by comparing the reality, well-known legit offers, and those fake offers.

Example 01 (the reality): Let say you purchased 1000 XRP when it was $0.19 ($190) you hold them and resale them at a price of $0.29 ($290-$190=$100 your profit) so in this example, you made a profit of $100 but you risked $190 to earn that profit! You have not earn it free.

Example 02 (legit rewards): We can earn $10 from coinbase after we join and trade $100, not $10 for free but after we trade $100. We can also earn from sites like yobit and others from their airdrops but there are some steps required to earn those airdrops.

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money.

__*___*___*___*__

@Ashsh as you requested.

Good day to all.

Excellent reminder of how we should handle ourselves in the world of cryptocurrencies.
One of the most common scams is the Ponzi pyramid.
It is undoubtedly very effective, because since its creator popularized it in 1920, a century has passed and it is still as effective as the first day.

• +1 2

I really liked your explanation, personally Example 3 with the telegram bots happened a lot, you earned like $ 5 a day without doing anything and when withdrawing they asked you for referrals + a minimum investment of $ 5, but always look for information on the other hand about them.

• +1 2

That's why i say we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money.

• +1 2

Yes I agree with you. Scammers are very smart and have many lure methods that attract beginners to them.
I advise everyone to stay away from projects that claim that they will generate big profits in a short time

100% true. The scammers can destroy all of our hard work. And there should be mechanism here to block scammers and bring new thoughts in the market.

Fraud has spread since the beginning of the history of cryptocurrencies and is still developing and growing with the ever-increasing growth of cryptocurrency users in the world. I always advise newcomers to turn to well-known and trusted experts before investing in anything in this field.

• +1 1

In the field of cryptocurrencies you need to be patient, and you will learn to grow in emotional intelligence .. to avoid falling into scams you will pay attention to how sustainable the investment you are making is and you will see in the analytical and fundamental analysis if there are good entries for Invest .. do not be fooled by and investigate .. in the multitude of advice, especially in your first experiences, this is the right decision

• +1 2

The field of cryptocurrencies is wide and large and contains many opportunities in addition to many fraudsters who respond to the swindle and take everything you have through methods and ideas.

• +1 2

Many dream not to get on the cheater.
To distinguish a cheater, you can follow the following principles:

A cheater is always nervous and in a hurry.
The cheater seems to be overly polite.
The swindler demands a prepayment.
The cheater has no reviews on the official pages, and on suspicious pages - too sweet.
Good luck!

• +1 2

Unfortunately, my friend, there are many fake and swindling sites that are made in a smart way to attract the largest number of users by deluding them that there are quick ways to make money.

• +1 2

Scammers are everywhere, most people fall for fake offers from scammers, as there are many scammers in crypto world and it is hard to identify which is legit offer and which one is fake offer. So we should learn more about crypto currency and offers then we can understand which offer is real. 

• +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Exactly you are right..in THIS worlds no one come to give you money free..but some noob think crypto worlds is easy to earn money and Famous crypto owner give the money free towards us but they dont know that how hardly they have earned the money.. Even Bil gates also dont give you the free money without any REASON..              

Yeah that's true my able senior, many fail to understand the fact that you have to work hard to earn well, you can't just sit at home a expect millions to flow in your account, hard work brings the money, 

but why control mind use your mined to avoid scammers its not hard to guess scammers if some one is giving you plane to earn 400% of your invest so then it will fake first search about the site and then make investment

bro yes we have to be wise to get rid of from scammers so we have to be go on right way don't buy bitcoin from any local place don't invest in any website make strong passwords for your account 

• +1 1

This is a well explained post on how to avoid scammers in our day to day life. Scammers are always on the hunt for victims and they well off many rewards which would be really fulfilling and satisfying in first sight. I advise that go for only those sides that are trustworthy and have good following base. Do not go for those that are unknown. 

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this content this can help a lot of new members who just slipped into the forum to identify how scamming is to be considered important to be avoided. This is a real deal as those scammers look for any opportunity small or big to make people fall into it especially the ones who aren't aware of all this.

• +1 2

Fraudsters are very smart and the fraudulent methods they use to steal others' money differ.  The most common way to steal money is to make big bids by doubling the money in a few days. Thus, people who do not have experience believe these scammers and send them money, but they do not get this money back.  We have to learn to invest money ourselves and not wait for fraudsters to invest money for us.  So you have to learn well how to make money on your own.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

6 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

This is a well explained post on how to avoid scammers in our day to day life. Scammers are always on the hunt for victims and they well off many rewards which would be really fulfilling and satisfying in first sight. I advise that go for only those sides that are trustworthy and have good following base. Do not go for those that are unknown. 

Thats fact, dont just invest in platform you dont know about, scammers are very wise and smarter, they always think ahead , so let all be careful though anyone can be a victim though but been careful can really avoid such

19 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thats fact, dont just invest in platform you dont know about, scammers are very wise and smarter, they always think ahead , so let all be careful though anyone can be a victim though but been careful can really avoid such

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  its true in crypto world everywhere scammers fulfill, so always be careful and do proper investigation before take any important step,

because everyone knows recent Twitter YouTube ponzi schemes scam,where how scammers loots innocent peoples money, so always careful and think smartly its necessary if we want safe side in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you are right. We must not follow greed in order not to fall into the maze of loss and then we may drop hope for profit from cryptocurrencies and leave the field, so you must control your emotions and use your mind when profit from the Internet. There are several honest sites only you should search well be careful.

• +1 2

Very nice with the examples you made this even perfect and I think now that everybody that reads this including me we are understanding better how the scammers are approaching us.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  its true in crypto world everywhere scammers fulfill, so always be careful and do proper investigation before take any important step,

because everyone knows recent Twitter YouTube ponzi schemes scam,where how scammers loots innocent peoples money, so always careful and think smartly its necessary if we want safe side in crypto.

Thats true mate, thank you so much fo contributing to my post, I find it very useful, I enlarge my knowledge in crypto. I will be glad if you continue to do so, thanks once again