Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

I am always careful to avoid falling to the hand of scammers. Don't out trust on someone you don't know and don't give easily your KYC because sometimes they are using phishing site to know our KYC.

• +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

THIS worlds no one come to give you money free

100% sure. No one gives nothing for free, so if its looks like too good to be true , for sure that is a scam to get your money.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, Guru2050 said:

@Calvinpriva

many people are falling to scammers because they need to be reach quickly which is wrong. 

If some site or app offers you lots of free money or big profit percentage very fast, then probably that site or app is a scam.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you are right my freind, i see this in some faucets sites, you working daily to earn 3000 Satoshi but the withdraw when you reaching 100000 Satoshi, and when you complete your collection you find your withdraw is stay pending, we should be think by mind not by our heart

On 8/3/2020 at 11:09 PM, bino said:

Greediness is the only thing that can lead us from scammers. Because the more we want money, rewards or any related to this, we sometimes forget about being vigilant, and keep on engaging to the sites that offer good amount, but in the end its just a scam. So next time, be patient and vigilant all the time. 

That's true, being greedy won't bring you any good result because once you are a greedy person, you will do things just to get money, you will also easily belive in the offers of some person. Even though its to good to be true you will believe it because of thinking that you will earn a big money on it.

• +1 2

On the contrary, I think avoiding scammers is very easy. If you are interested in preserving your money and not losing it because of irresponsible and stupid behavior, you will gain that with time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

When i join crypto world i saw that it is full of scammers and spammers. They make new ways of scamming daily. The thing we can do is that we should be careful, don't participate in fake airdrop and don't respond fake emails.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 3:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Example 03 (fake rewards): You just receive an email or text in any social network like this "Congratulations, you have won 0.05 BTC in our giveaways, you need to send 0.003 BTC to this address ****** to withdraw your amount" WTH !!!!!!! How could you won 0.05 BTC without participating in any contest or an offer from well-know crypto projects??

Many scamers uses this trick to scam people as many get tempted when they see the amount of bitcoin they will be given after sending the required amount of which is fake but only a trap to laid to scam from you and there even sites that runs such kind of offers as free mining sites and gives you free rewards of BTC per day but upon withdrawing they will request you to make a deposit first in order to activate the withdraw button of which is fake and scam once you send your crypto the game is over they will not give you your earned amount therefore, be careful and avoid such.

Edited by George10
Correction
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

The third example is insane many people are in their trap only like those messages and if you have got link from them don't even try to open that because it takes away all your phone data such as your contacts, photos, private photos, etc in other words you can say that your phone is hacked.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, George10 said:

Many scamers uses this trick to scam people as many get tempted when they see the amount of bitcoin they will be given after sending the required amount of which is fake but only a trap to laid to scam from you and there even sites that runs such kind of offers as free mining sites and gives you free rewards of BTC per day but upon withdrawing they will request you to make a withdraw first in order to activate the withdraw button of which is fake and scam once you send your crypto the game is over they will not give you your earned amount therefore, be careful and avoid such.

@George10 there has lot of Mining site too where they offer members that to mining 1 btc you need to sent first 0.002 btc..again they also show us the withdrawal processing but unfortunately that is fake while some members believe so which lead them to fall in a scam trap... That why i am think to make a awareness post for noob how to become safe from scammer with fulk Details..              

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva You'll also will avoid most of scams just by avoiding to reply to any kind of message where random unknown people "just want to chat" or they have some kind of offer related to cryptocurrencies. 10 times out of 10 they have been a scam.

I usually block them instantly in telegram, twitter or discord, but It's sometimes funny to wind them up and drag conversation endlessly because scammers really don't have too much chat with you, they want to go to the business as quickly as possible as this is work to them and they have plenty of other chats open where they chat with other victims as well.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Scammers are really active in crypto field they give  such a big offers to peoples like beginners. Without any research,  mostly peoples greedy and make their investment in these projects so they face big loss. Scammers convince peoples with their sharp tricks so i suggest control on your emotion and avoid such type of projects. And make your money safe and invest in legit platform. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

36 minutes ago, rekter said:

I usually block them instantly in telegram, twitter or discord, but It's sometimes funny to wind them up and drag conversation endlessly because scammers really don't have too much chat with you, they want to go to the business as quickly as possible as this is work to them and they have plenty of other chats open where they chat with other victims as well.

@rekter Of course, the best way to avoid these people is to block them immediately. As you said these people have very short conversations, it's absolutely true! Their conversations can also be very persuasive to a person who is not careful so it's best to block them very fast.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in my opinion the most basic way to realise if a scheme is a fake or original is simply to see if your being offered something absolutely for free, what people have to realise is that nothing is free in this world there will always be conditions.

Yes absolutely right that the scammers are active and continue their work to disturb the users at this forum. They deciev the people to provide them opportunity to earn Money but they stole theri money . I think the moderaters should take action for the scammers and also it's our duty not to pay attention and work with patience.

Scammers are existing on everywhere like airdrop, crypto sites, gambling platform if they got a chance they will grab all money so everyone choose the site after researching deeply. We want a good mind to avoid and save from the haunting of scammers. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is true, my friend. We must always beware of fraudsters and keep our minds under control. Fraudsters have many techniques for luring and trapping members.

I don't trust ads, fake bonuses, or airdrops

Be careful because losing money is very sad

• +2 1

And the truth is you need enough money to react to such kind of an investment , its very difficult to actually work in such a tough world of crypto currency with a little investment, just about 10,000$ is enough to make some good money to actually take home, about 20% of it is about 2000$ , its not enough butit can work perfectly tome

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Scammers are everywhere and it is near impossible to not see one, but you don't have to be afraid lf them you just have to think rationally. If someone offers you an easy way to make money, you can be sure that it is a fake. You have to understand that without putting in some effort, without working hard you can't make money. Then you can identify which is real and which is fake.

• +2 2

Its very hard sometimes, and am going to tell you why m, some time back when I was trading in fore, someone in boxed me a help link to veryfy my account and long story short ,I ended up losing, because they took everything in my account so sometime it can be very hard for you to understand scammers, they always try new tricks everyday.

• +1 2

Exactly,  most of the times a scammers is successful in his scamming strategy only because of our carelessness. Crypto is safe I guess until you are not a well known personality or until you control your greed. For getting free reward if you are giving someone your crypto then you are the same careless man. So it's a request to all cryptotalkers , let's remove this type of peoples from our crypto world 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 9/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, P A Ashif said:

For getting free reward if you are giving someone your crypto then you are the same careless man. So it's a request to all cryptotalkers , let's remove this type of peoples from our crypto world 

Indeed we most try by all means to control our instinct emotions in Crypto world, they play a significant role on how we relate to the environment. Over greediness burning in some one to get quick rich is the first thing that drive most of the victims to the scammers or hackers.

Yes we can make money in Crypto world but it requires knowledge, sound experiences and tactics. And above all it's a gradual process to embark upon until you finally secure your dream future. Let's be extremely careful and vigilance.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@CalvinprivaYou are absolutely right,the main way scammers use for scamming people is showing huge profits. So if anyone is new to the Crypto field and lacks enough knowledge they get greedy due to the huge profits and invest in the project without knowing more about it.

That's why we must control our mind and we should keep in mind that we can't get rich in 1 day. If we are able to control our emotions and give enough time for study sure we can be safe from falling in trap of such scammmers.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam Yes friend, scammers are promising huge profits but unfortunately, they are fake. Being rich in 1 day, that is not possible because there are a lot of things before you achieve great success. Many people are falling on scammer traps because they don't have enough knowledge to make a research on something before they trust and join.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 9/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mohammed shifaz said:

We can see many people are sharing links that says free bitcoin some are blindly falling for this and get trapped by the spammers.please check whether they are true before doing anything. Always try to control your mind from these non realistic gifts.

yep, newbies in crypto always want things for free and thats what scammers rely on, people need to know there is nothing for free in this world and you have to work to deserve your money.

• +1 2

Very good and useful post. Most of people want to make quick money and want to become rich over night. That is why they become victim of scammers. Scammers use people mentality to steal their money. So that all members must compare the reality, legit rewards and fake rewards so that they remain away from scammers. And public awareness is much needed in this respect. Hopefully people take some guidance from your post.

• +2 2