Tutorial: how to start with bitcoin fast - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoins.menu

Tutorial: how to start with bitcoin fast

While there are many sites about bitcoin, newbie can still spend a lot of time browsing the web to understand what bitcoin is all about.

Let me introduce a tutorial site where anyone from schoolboys to old folks can get to know bitcoin fast

The site was created in desire to help bitcoin mass adoption.

If you are an experienced crypto-enthusiast you may refer to bitcoins.menu when someone asks you to explain bitcoin but you don't have time for that. 

The site does just that, it keeps things simple and allows people to save time.

https://bitcoins.menu/

The site has information about:

• what to learn about bitcoin depending on who you are
  • what is bitcoin and why it has value
  • what are bitcoin transactions and addresses
  • example bitcoin exchanges
  • what is bitcoin wallet and how it works
  • what are different wallets and safety concerns
  • blockchain basics and future outlook
  • current bitcoin price and history chart

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

This is one of the best website for a beginner and anyone to learn about bitcoin. Before i write my comment about this website i first visited it and i like what is inside. Good knowledge, good theme and it's very fast. Good project!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 9/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is one of the best website for a beginner and anyone to learn about bitcoin. Before i write my comment about this website i first visited it and i like what is inside. Good knowledge, good theme and it's very fast. Good project!

@Calvinpriva yep I do agree with the best theme. The UI is designed in a way that it fasicnates me while browsing through it. Every information is presented in managed way so that users can learn without any struggle for finding information. I also do recommend if anyone is willing to learn Bitcoin and Crypto basic for very first time it's the best platform.

Also the website is adfree and live btc price is available there.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/3/2020 at 4:19 PM, bitcoins.menu said:

@bitcoins.menu I loved it. The site has the best UI to exhibit all essential information about Bitcoin. I believe, anyone who is interested to learn more about Bitcoin, can prefer to choose this site. Users can click on each question to get the detail explanation. 

412381259_Screenshot(13).png.836a642a3f3716254f2d84863e0d0953.png

• +2 2
  • +3 2

This is so great 😍. Interface so sleek, I love everything about this applet. For just learning about cryptocurrency and even if not at some point, it would be a good learning tool. I would however advise constant upgrade and update as cryptocurrency keeps widing up. Certainly going to promote this site and you don't have to pay me 😁; bookmarked on Chrome already. Kudos to you guys 👏

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva yep I do agree with the best theme. The UI is designed in a way that it fasicnates me while browsing through it. Every information is presented in managed way so that users can learn without any struggle for finding information. I also do recommend if anyone is willing to learn Bitcoin and Crypto basic for very first time it's the best platform.

Also the website is adfree and live btc price is available there.

@Ridam Sure, it's very easy now for anyone to learn bitcoin and understand it. Websites like this help to increase bitcoin users because many of them they'd like to try investing in bitcoin after they get knowledge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hey friend, thank you very much for sharing this, it is most useful for those of us who are starting. I really like the way the information is structured within the site, this shows that learning about cryptocurrencies is not as difficult as many believe.

If you know of any other that can serve us beginners, do not hesitate to share it. 🙂

• +2 2

Indeed, if you are interested or not interested in trading in the first place, you should start to study and learn all the advantages of Bitcoin, especially blockchain because I am sure that this information will help you in the future inevitably.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/3/2020 at 11:34 AM, bitcoins.menu said:

While there are many sites about bitcoin, newbie can still spend a lot of time browsing the web to understand what bitcoin is all about.

Let me introduce a tutorial site where anyone from schoolboys to old folks can get to know bitcoin fast

If you are an experienced crypto-enthusiast you may refer to bitcoins.menu when someone asks you to explain bitcoin but you don't have time for that. 

Thanks for this insight you gave for newbie to know more about bitcoin,it will really go a very long way for them to be well informed about bitcoin.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Yes,the website is well informative about bitcoin for newbie into cryptocurrency.how I wish more website is published to broaden newbies knowledge about bitcoin.

• +3 1

The website covers what can be useful for newbie and experience one in bitcon.

This is greate project that explaine bitcon i recommend newbie who want to trade to visit the for full knowledge regard the bitcon

• +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I remember back then some months ago, I know nothing about bitcoin not to talk about cryptocurrencies or cryptography in general. At least, about cryptocurrencies, this forum really helped me, it was my start off knowing about cryptocurrencies. Now, I am very better than before. 

• +2 2

Ух ты, много информации на английском. Ну что ж, время проверять свои знания. Спасибо за пост! 😁

• -1 1

Well, this is useful information, but not everyone likes to read a lot, a lot of introductory information is useless, these guides should be short and informative!

It is pretty helpful, to be honest. Since I am new to the cryptocurrency world and my deposit is very low I have started with ETH and staking. My next steps would to learn the trading and get to the BTC/USDT Trading. Thank you!

• +2 1

On 9/30/2020 at 2:40 PM, danynini said:

To get started in bitcoin, my advice is to start faucet with simple sites like
MOON BITCOIN or all classic virtual currencies are combined on a single COINPOT account. This allows to
start smoothly and accumulate a little bit of bitcoin, dogecoin, bitcoincash, litcoins and others without
this disperse and concentrate everything on a cite. After that I recommend www.moonbitcoins.com totally free mining site allowing to really earn 50,000 satochis per day.
Here are my links so interesting:

1 / http: //moondoge.co.in/? Ref = 83FD71C4D3F7

2 / http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=D55D8553F248

3 / http: //moondash.co.in/? Ref = A679E07408D1
4 / http: //moonbitcoin.cash/? Ref = 49DE4120C1A4

5 / http://moonliteco.in/?ref=8CD75EFAE491

6 / http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=C5625D45E517

7 / http://bitfun.co/?ref=DEF597C377D1

All these sites united on a COINPOT site the sums of these different faucets. Different ways to earn tokens are offered to you on this one.

The faucets are a good alternative to start, in my opinion, I would recommend that first understand what this world consists of, I mean what is blockchain, what is a token, what are the most recommended wallets? I do not know why we always want to take the road by the final part, it is good to propose objectives, but I consider that we must first acquire the knowledge to accomplish them.

• +4 1

On 03.08.2020 at 13:34, bitcoins.menu said:

Forgive me, no offense is said, but after reading the site you recommend, I concluded that this site is completely useless. There is only superficial information that can be found on the first request in Google. Thank you for your work. Sorry for the time spent on the site.

• +2 1

On 10/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Sinda423 said:

Indeed, if you are interested in trading in the first place, you should start to learn all the advantages of Bitcoin, especially blockchain because I am sure that this information will help you in the future inevitably.

Hello, how are you? I am new to this world of crypto and I would like to know more about it, I just know the basics, if you know some place where I can get more information it would be very helpful thanks.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Almost a month after your publication and you were absolutely right, faucetpay works perfectly, they have added other cryptos, the payments are very fast, excellent page.

• +3 1

if you are interested or not interested in trading in the first place, you should start to study all the advantages of Bitcoin what can be useful for newbie

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing @negocios123777 Without the doubt this website is really ideal for cryptocurrency beginners users. It's very simple and with all information Bitcoin. There you can understand the Bitcoin means and also the explanation with the graph it is helpful for those who capt the knowledge through image or graph.

• +1 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, tienda said:

Thanks for sharing @negocios123777 Without the doubt this website is really ideal for cryptocurrency beginners users. It's very simple and with all information Bitcoin. There you can understand the Bitcoin means and also the explanation with the graph it is helpful for those who capt the knowledge through image or graph.

I have already recommend it for my cousin who need to understand a few things about blockchain and cryptocurrency. It is simply the best informative applet for beginners in my opinion.

And not only is it useful for newbies, it has become so handy to me also. I love every damn thing about it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

what caught my attention is that you are a newbi with just two posts but you seem to have a lot of experience , thanks for sharing this link with us and I definitely going to have a look at it especially that I have a quest for learning more about this new ( at least for me) world and maybe one day I will have an experience similar to yours.

Good learning proposal, my channel focuses on tutorials to be able to generate income from the comfort of your home, both for free and with investment, and it is to understand the idea of learning new things.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, Kenan12 said:

@tienda

The site is really beautiful for everyone, especially for those who want to learn, this site is the best place not only for learning, but also for the benefit, whether financial or knowledge
It is also a suitable place for experts, who can review their information and have continuous access to the electronic marketplace

@Kenan12I have also reviewed the website, and I believe it's a perfect start for beginners to learn and also get acquainted to basic knowledge and experiences about the amazing world of Bitcoin networks