Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I think that there is no problem for new members to spend most of their tim in the beginners section because they do not have much information about cryptocurrencies and with the passage of time and after they have good information about crypto they can move to other sections in forum

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for this advice that you gave to us here newbies or beginners that are stays in this beginner's section but for me I think what we are doing here is not just a waste of time because we can get here a lot of information that we can use in this forum and when we have enough information or knowledge we will visit other section to explore it too and use our knowledge that cames to this section to use on that sections that you suggests.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the beginners section is only useful for new members to learn from the problems of previous members.
Then they can browse the rest of the forum sections and learn more, but the beginners section is necessary for new members, and members who have experience can answer the questions and inquiries of beginners in this section.

4 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Many members enter the forum without any information on the world of cryptocurrencies, or previous experiences, so it is necessary to spend time in the beginners section, so that we can understand the basics of coding, then we can move to another section, according to the field in which we want to develop ourselves , whether trading, investment or other sections.

@saraanna396  i Just mean that the noob member shouldn’t always spend Their time in beginner section only..yah its true that they dont Have enough idea about crypto currency so they stay in this section but it can be max 2 week and then they should  move on crypto currency related section to Know different knowledge.. Try to increase your knowledge MORE                      

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

That's true, there are many sections of this forum that is really worth it, this section "for beginners" is only good for the knowledge about the forum. Try to explore yourself in another forum, like the crypto world so you can learn things about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

You're right most of time we spend in beginner section then we learn basic knowledge, I didn't say don't spend in beginner section because this section also useful, and new members need our guiding to help to learn crypto, but if we active only one section then how we learn other section knowledge, these sections  also stored useful  knowledge to learn.

Edited by Honny143
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

You're right most of time we spend in beginner section then we learn basic knowledge, I didn't say don't spend in beginner section because this section also useful, and new members need our guiding to help to learn crypto, but if we active only one section then how we learn other section knowledge, these sections  also stored useful  knowledge to learn.

@Honny143 exactly you are right.. We have also our duty in beginner section to help Out the noob member who come in the forum but its not mean that always stay here except going another sections... Our first duty to learn and gain knowledge and second duty is to help others.. So first learn as it will be helpful for YOU to teach others or help others                  

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You are right in that beginners should not only limit themselves to the beginners and publishing section and also benefit from the other sections, but my friend is fine that beginners first read the topics in the beginners section first and then move to the other sections

Well, its true that most other members keep on posting here in For Beginners section. Especially beginners or newbies, because everything they need to know first is in this section. So the I don't think Beginners section is not a waste of time, maybe this is applicable to those old members who keep on posting or wasting time to this section. Yes, our work is to know the Cryptocurrency yet other members are here. Is it because others are afraid to go to other sections or because its more easier to finish daily post in this section. Because there are 2 types of members in the forum, the one who want to learn and the one who just to earn. But we all know in the end that, we need to learn those things to last here in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

of course, for each section for this forum you can to learn and understood, for example if you want develop your knowledge in trading go to this section and search what to you want to learn about it or ask your problem and read the ansewrs by users

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 2

27 minutes ago, benalmoh88 said:

of course, for each section for this forum you can to learn and understood, for example if you want develop your knowledge in trading go to this section and search what to you want to learn about it or ask your problem and read the ansewrs by users

Exactly what i wanted to mean.. Supposed THIS site get stopped and you cant work anymore.. So usually you will find another site to work but in that site there has no beginners section except crypto currency related section but you have no idea about crypto currency anymore now then what will you do. So from now prepare yourself to be a good crypto researchers and it will be helpful for you in future                   

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I agree with you for the fact that any given section in the forum has specific benefits it offers or inculcate on members, but don't forget that foundation is too important and necessary for one to successfully achieve his/her set objectives. 

I think its equally believe, obvious and clear that beginners has to spend time, learning many things carefully in oder to understand the processes, steps involve in the system. Then to the rest sections

Whether it's trading, investment, crypto related opportunities and others.

Gradually to reach their targeted destination (success).

Any way thank you for raising this topic, it's a good attempt and I urge you to keep it up...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I am also thinking that I should go to cryptoworld section but beginners section has it's own environment we can share problems and all the members share their solution which is very beautiful. But you should have good knowledge to go to the cryptoworld section. So, I am gaining some knowledge.

• +1 4
  • +2 7

BetFury                                                   

Actually beginners can learn from this section if it is used at it is supposed to. They can look the forum and post questions that haven't been asked and more experienced members can post general information, but the subjects should always be crypto-related. Anything else is just diversions and many times posts do not contain anything useful.

• +2 1

The beginners section remains for the beginners. As an investor in the field of cryptocurrency, you do not need to remain limited to this section for a while.
The forum is full of useful and good sections

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The beginners section is really useful for all members and not just for beginners! i am as an expert in this cryptocurrencies world, i really like to spend good time in the beginners section and try to help them as much as i can.. but as you mentioned we shouldn't only focus on this section especially there are many useful topics in other sections so i agree with you about this point.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Actually beginners can learn from this section if it is used at it is supposed to. They can look the forum and post questions that haven't been asked and more experienced members can post general information, but the subjects should always be crypto-related. Anything else is just diversions and many times posts do not contain anything useful.

True, the Beginner's section is slowly losing its original purpose as stated here. I wouldn't be surprised if one day more than 90% of non-crypto related topics in this section are either deleted or moved to the Off-Topic or other sections. As I see it, this section is becoming a den for some users to farm tokens with easier non-crypto related subjects and the harder crypto related subjects from other sections are getting lesser attention.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Just let the newbies stay here for them to learn some basics and other things related to the forum. When I was a beginner here I spend most of my time here because I want to adapt easily and get some beginners idea from some members who also stay here. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, this topic is having some point but staying at for beginners is understandable especially for those newbies here because they're just started here and also they want to guide them by seniors to learn fast about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this topic is having some point but staying at for beginners is understandable especially for those newbies here because they're just started here and also they want to guide them by seniors to learn fast about cryptocurrency.

@Mcd0d0  i mean so that they need to stay in beginner section most time but not more than 2 week becuase they come in this forum to learn  about    crypto currency but if they keep continue stay in beginner section whole time then it Will be bad for Their learning... So my suggestion they need to stay in beginner section hardly around 2 week and after two week they must good crypto currency section while stay in beginner section too ❤                    

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yeah this is really important the work of  this forum is to really require and believe we are doing everything we are doing is going to be better for you to look at other section , they are producing some good thing, the greatest effort that is working well for us as we can tell the good things that are coming in this forum are well organized and well projected so other areas have a lot of good information that works well for us.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are right in saying that older members should not limit themselves to the beginner section as they will only learn about this specific forum. There are vast areas of knowledge outside of this section, however i think the balance between the two is important. Whereas this section is good for new members to understand, there will be questions asked by new members which will be answered by the older members in order to provide them with guidance. I think that this is also quite important. Therefore a good balance is essential. Spending time on various sections makes your knowledge more diverse. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No its a good thing so you learn everything that goes , that way in the end you just are able to value the good time there is on the forum so that is very important to take time on the beginners section

• +1 1
  • +5 1