Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Yes you are right.i completely agree with you .most of the people only comment and on begginers section.the don't visit another section.we should comment and post on another section.we should not waste our time online begginers section.

Really, my friend, we have to work in all sections to gain more information and experience that will enable us to succeed in cryptocurrencies, as I said that only the Beginner section teaches us the rules of the forum and a little information about cryptocurrencies.

I am a new member here and I don't really think I can get any Bitcoin from here because it is really high cost 

I just started learning and this section looks great until now 

Hello my friend .. to think that it is necessary to stay in the beginners section at the beginning of work to understand all the basics and to understand all the rules because this section is the cornerstone here .. this is my opinion .. Good luck to all

This is a very good topic and gratitude 🙏🙏🙏 for advising us to look all the forum and I did give a look but as a beginner this is my section to learn better the forum and how to be part of it how others write and what we need to learn that is not part of other section, so to avoid the mistake I am trying beginner section first to acquire the necessary knowledge.

Thank you this is vary informative advise for me.I shall best try on it and earn money.I will try to get a best friends and follwers.Your advise is aware that how we work on bignners and get a golden chance.You shared a good post on this forum.

I'm newbie on the cryptotalk, but in the crypto currency since 2015, so my favorite section here is Crypto world, because here the most important information about cryptocurrency, but I sometimes join section for newbies, such as here a lot of information about instructions how to make replies/posts here

Hello there, neighbours. I don't believe that beginners are a waste of time even as a beginner, I gained a lot of knowledge for this forum in just a few days. We can all work hard, regardless of our skill level.

Well, I agree with you, but in the event that a person has acquired sufficient knowledge from this section, beginners should start in this section and try to get the most knowledge they can get, after that, it will be good for them to move to other sections

U r absolutely right having cryptocurrency knowledge is absolutely necessary to invest money In that area or else we will be wasting both time and money and also as a beginner we should look into some good section.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, a hundred percent, but it is not true for all people, for example, Me and many of the members are still new and we want to work on the rules of the platform first. Because of it we waste a lot of time in the beginners section.

This forum isn't just for beginners; there are many other boards, and no board should be overlooked. I've noticed that some boards aren't frequently visited; this isn't right. There are also some nice ones, such as wallets, exchanges, bitcoin and coins, and a variety of other useful boards.

Thank you very much, dear friend, for this wonderful advice. For me, this is a new field that I started working in recently, so I want to stay in the beginners section until I collect a little experience and then move on to advanced stages

Great advice, beginner section is best for only taking the basics information about crypto world and its good for new comers of forum or cryptograph. But other section is really amazing for increasing our knowledge too like trading techniques, wallets, good cex or many more things. So for these valuable information other sections are available. So do some work in other sections and improve your future quality or forum too. Best regards guys... 

I think your advice is great, but we should not be in a hurry to move from the beginners section to coding, manipulation, encryption and other sections.  My friend, we have to collect information, acquire knowledge, and then move to other departments. Can you build a tower of several floors without the foundation being solid?  Can you graduate from university without entering school?  This is an opinion and I respect your opinion, my friend

My dear friend agreed with you, but on the beginner to spend several months until you know the digital and encrypted currencies and understand what happens, and before orientation for any department should be read and to continue with the rules of the forum and after the bases of the rules

You are right my dear friend but most of the guys head towards this section because it is full of active and nice people you can learn here whatever you want not the basics only you can also question whatever you want some seniors will reply to it. 

Hope it helps you

Just let the newbies stay here for them to learn some basics and other things related to the forum. When I was a beginner here I spend most of my time here because I want to adapt easily and get some beginners idea from some members who also stay here.

I don't think it's a concern for new members to spend the majority of their time in the beginners section because they don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, and after some time has passed and they have a strong understanding of crypto, they can move on to other parts of the forum.

My dear friend but newbie stay on the beginner sectio.When we are not completing our 100 post .While whenever we saw good post than we give the comments on such post .We share our knowledge and experience with the others.

welcome my friend
Thank you for this beautiful post, we hope that the information will be valuable and useful to us from the experienced members, and from it the new members learn and gain experience
Good luck

Do not worry, my friend, when you gain an abundance of information from this section, you will move to other sections, and we will benefit from all of them and try to gain. Thank you for the warning.

I hope that you will give a detailed explanation to reach the benefit to everyone. I, as a beginner, have only learned the rules for beginners and if you want me to know all that I mentioned previously in your post, you have to publish them information after the other separately and extensively with an explanation and thank you