Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

The most of our time is spent in the main portion of the modern state of cryptocurrencies, where we study fundamentals. I didn't tell don't waste money in the main segment because it's still useful. We often require guidance to assist new participants in learning about cryptocurrencies. But, if we just activate one group, how can we hear about other departments? So every section is rich in knowledge that's why we should gain experience and knowledge from every section.

Thanks very much for your advice if think you are completely right.if you need to get more experience and skills you need to go out begginers section , although this section have good information for beginners but in the same time there is too much reapeted posts and topics and all information there it about similar things. My goal after finishing my first 100 posts is to discover all cryptotalk sections and try to understand more what is happening and get more experience.

The beginner part is still available for beginners as an investor in the cryptocurrency field you don't need to be limited to this part for the time being the forum is full of useful and good sections

You are right and do not waste your time in the beginner section only because in the beginner the administrator are most active and beginner are also active in this forum and for the useless content and they are being banned by their administrator so I submiss every dinner that also command on another topic because there are another forum topic also.

Yes I also observe that too but most members came in the begginer section so that they can help the newbies. But anyway it's not advisable for us to stay in the begginer section only  we should try to be viewing some of the section too so that we can share our experience.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Thank you for your advice @Dorjoy12 you are saying right that we should not be restricted to beginner section only because by doing this we can't explore cryptotalk forum extensively . We must move towards other sections as well if we want to gain knowledge about this forum.

I strongly disagree with this topic, staying in beginner section to learn more about cryptocurrency is very important because many members on assumption of 85% join the forum any prior knowledge about cryptocurrency so it is important they stay in the beginner section to learn and develop their selfs  before exploring other sectors. 

Knowing that your words are correct to some extent, my friend, but this section has a lot of knowledge, especially for old members
With the old members, I see them here and share some of their information here
Your words are correct again, but we must not neglect this section and continue to visit it every once in a while

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you very much for your advice , I am new in this forum and I am spending my hall time in the beginners section not because I like to be there all the time , but because no one told me about the right way to use this forum 

With posts like this I will think outside the box to increase my knowledge 

Regards.

Edited by Abo7aidarah

You're right, my friend, I'm still a new member and I learn more every day here, when I feel like I understand the rules of the forum, I'm moving to other departments .. I'm really excited to knowledge .

• +2 1

Most of the new members spend their time in the junior section because they do not have good experience in other departments, so they need to learn the basics in the beginners section to move to the rest of the departments

Yes you are right friend one should not waste time on the beginners section as we know that there are other sections in the forum where we can make different posts with different topic of discussion on the aspect of the crypto talk currency platform or on the aspect of the trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market 

15 hours ago, Ferymalik said:

Thank you for your advice @Dorjoy12 you are saying right that we should not be restricted to beginner section only because by doing this we can't explore cryptotalk forum extensively . We must move towards other sections as well if we want to gain knowledge about this forum.

@Ferymalik i did not said that for the forum advantage but i have said that for member advantage as if you only stay at beginner section then  learn about only forum then how or what you will do when the forum stop pay you? where will you work again ? think about this mate 

On 4/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, Muhammad asim36202 said:

Dear @Dorjoy12 this is the best way for learning and earning by this forum we can improve our knowledge we can also improve our English language by working on this forum our confidence will improve this is the proper way of of learning 

@Muhammad asim36202 what i wanted to mean in the topic actually did you understand ? because if you understand then i hope that you will not wasting your whole time on beginner section because if you do so then you can not learn many thing about crypto news

Yes this is a good advice because their are a lot of section that is expected for every member discharged his duties for better earning as a good member of this great forum that is ready to participate very well.

3 minutes ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends, @Alon11 @Danyel @Dorjoy12 we certainly learn basic knowledge when we spend most of our time in the primary section in the new state of cryptocurrency,

@Afroja14 let me tell  you  the same think mate which is if you want to ask me some thing then you should tag me only not other because this gonna look like spamming ,,in this case just tag me only when ever yoou need to know any thing 

Thank you for your advice, but as a beginner, I prefer to stay in this section a little longer, until I gather enough information about cryptocurrencies, and then I will consider going to other sections. 

It is necessary to spend time in the Beginner section for new members to understand the basics of cryptography and to have a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and then move to the other section of the forum according to the area in which we want to develop ourselves

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. It is great that there are people like you who contribute to spreading knowledge and educating users about how to use the site.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you all the agreement. I always advise the beginners in this forum to read the rules at the beginning and then start publishing the first hundred posts in the beginners section to gain the necessary experience in this field and learn everything related to this forum rules abide by then advise them to move To another section, which is the cryptology section, to obtain the necessary information and knowledge, cryptocurrency converter in general, thank you very much

That's right. 
You shouldn't waste time in the beginners section. 
But for me, I'm a beginner, and I should stay in this section until I have enough knowledge to move to the rest of the sections.

Hello my friend, do not waste your time on beginners only, but listen to the old members who stayed for a long time in this forum because they have more experience

Hello friend, and thank you for your advice. I think it is appropriate, but for me I am still a beginner, my account is less than three days old, I think I should spend more time in the junior section. 

As a new member, I think it's okay to stay in the beginners section at first, Because not everyone may have knowledge about cryptocurrency and here they can learn the basics and then you get to move to other sections to get more and more information.

Yes, this is true, we have to move to other sections when we gain experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and after you finish the 100 comments, because in the other sections there is more information that is useful for all members of the forum.