Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Thanks for informing and providing information. Your post made me think that we should study and acquire knowledge in all sections and publish posts in each section. I have also noticed that most members spend their time in the for beginner section. We must work together and make a profit.

• +1 1

I agree. We must explorer other sections to find new ideas and learn something new. I usually spend hours in different sections when I complete my daily posts. Each section gives us essential knowledge in the cryptocurrency space.

• +1 1

That's right as we have to broaden our knowledge on the other sections of the forum and not the beginners section alone, so the need to visit all sections to gain the best of knowledge and informations.

Yes my it's reality we all here for learning about the crypto. If we wants to learn about Crypto then we should visit all sections of the this forum because every section have the different knowledge about the crypto. We should try to visit every section on the daily base. 

I totally agree with you. The for beginner section is for new members and we should spend time in this section at the beginning to complete our first 100 posts and gain information and experience. After completing our first 100 posts, we should study each section and gain experience from each section and publish the posts.

• +2 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

We don't have to post in the beginner section, we have to post in other sections as well because if we post in the beginner section then we will not know about the other section.So we will post in other sections so that we can gain knowledge about all the sections.

If you want to help, you should spend most of your time in beginners section because newcomers need your help so much. But if you want to learn more and follow the events of the cryptocurrency world in a technical way, So you should pay more attention to other sections.

• +1 1

I think that new members have no problem spending much of their time in the beginners section because they do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies and they can transfer to other sections in the forum with the passage of time and after they have good information about crypto

There are many things in other sections also. So don't waste your time in the beginnier section. The purpose of this is that from where you can see the work is easy you can do your work from that section. And make things easier for others. We should help the other in different section. We should be useful for people. If you help others then they also give you some positive feedback. In this way , where you look the work is easy because make things easy for you. In this way you can do your work in efficient way.

We can't learn much if we post in the beginner section but if we read the post we post in all the sections then we can learn about everything.Newcomers should know all the sections so they can know better about this site.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, Adavance said:

That's true, we should balance the number of posts we write between all the section we have enough knowledge to join their discussion or we will never develop ourselves in cryptosystem

The beginner section is only adviced to be in when members are new to the forum, members should always try and visit other sections if they already have the necessary knowledge about the beginner section, other sections will benefit members about cryptocurrency also

Yes my friend you are write but the biginner time most important for us to know all facts of cryptocurrance  and get idea and information from senior so the biginner platform is very benificial

None of us should do that. Because Beginner has some time. No matter where you go first, you are a beginner. Then when you stay there for a while. Try to learn everything in less time and get out of the beginner section and become a member of good rank. This is what we should do and we want to do it. Those of you who are beginners do not sit here and work well to increase your rank. Thank you.

Begginers section is required when you have just joined thr forum when have enough knowledge and complete 100 post you can jump on to other topics too to increase your knowledge.

Beginners section is mostly for the beginners because it provides all the necessary information to the beginners but for old members i would like to suggest that they also should work in other sections. I know that in other sections you don't get much community reputation but when all members start working in these sections you will get community reputation. So start working in other sections for the mutual benefit of all.

• +2 1

I agree with you mate , we should not work only in the beginner's section . We should also work in other sections of this forum . But as a beginner , we should work for some time in the beginners section . By working in the beginners section , we will get an idea on how to work in this forum . 

Well mate I am beginner here, so that's why I am using this section only now, when I am completed the first 100 comments I am going to move on to the other sections. Thanks for the reminder

I agree with your opinion. it is really good to explorer other sections because they're provided some information in the crypto world like new coins, bounties, trading and more. I usually spend hours in different sections when I complete my daily posts.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

True words my friend , I totally agree with your suggestion. Because beginners section is just a foundation for the new members and bstarts his journey at this platform. So also works on the others section to learn more skills.

Yes mate, dont waste your time in beginner section only. I notice that most of the member comment and post in beginner section. There are other sections too. You can learn many things from other sections. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

In fact, you can search and compliment any forum, if you want to improve your ad, go to this section and find out what you think about it. What you want to know or ask about your concerns and your customers. Read the answer.

• +1 1

Coming to beginners section is not waste of time to me, it's a way of helping each other to those who have no idea on how to work here.

The seniors put the junior ones through, in what they don't understand on cryptotalk.

Thanks for the advice, you gave us a new home for beginners, but I don't think that's what we did here. For more use this forum and if we have enough or not, we will go to another section and inform you about your use and what you can use in the suggested section. Change

I think this topic is indirectly referring to me because I'm still battling with my first 100 post, hoping to finish very soon, I'm really in haste to start enjoying the best from this platform.

I spend my time in different sections because I think that there is a lot of thing that we should to learn from each other. By reading other section I can get a lot of knowledge and after that I can participate in the more sections in a better and effective way.