Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

That's exactly right. Beginner section is only for those who are new and learning age. There is a lot to learn in other sections as well.If we spend time only in the beginner section, we will not get the knowledge of other sections. As a result, there will be problems while trading or investing. So we should give time to all the sections.

• +1 1

Obviously my dear, Cryptotalk has also other section for us. You can found different topic on different section. I think you need to write and read the other section post. But as a newbie, you cannot write your post on crypto world. As a jr member of this forum, you will able to write your post all section. 

Yes your right this forum was built to teach people how bitcoin and tradings in bitcoins work and tries to bring people with much knowledge here to teach the new investors the right path of trading but they never learn because they spend most of their time here on beginners section. It's not bad because you can still earn money from this section but try to learn more about the forum so you learn how to invest when you have this money.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Hi dear you are right I will agree with you I we want to earn more and want to gain knowledge about crypto we have to take some forward steps like we should also visit other sections we should also learn from other sections to improve ourselves

So happy my friends. I think that beginners can learn from this section if we have to use it. Where they can search our site and ask many questions about any topic, provided that it is related to cryptocurrencies and is presented in a good manner for everyone to benefit from. Thank you

On 8/3/2020 at 1:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

good, I will take your advice since I want to learn much more about cryptos and in that section surely it is more in-depth, we will see what happens, greetings

Thank but I think am OK here because every thing here is elaborate enough for me to learn because am still a begginer have to stay in this place this is the place for us that's why am sticking to this group.

This is a very clear fact. But it should also be emphasized on that you should spend more percentage of your time at the beginners side for much more clarification and experience as a newbie

You are absolutely right because from Beginners section we can take information about business only and only. And if you will have a variety of section on your mouth and post about it, then you can take a lot of information from it and not just about one thing.  I myself like to comment on  different section and read about him.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes, we should not only stay in the beginniner section but go ahead to.cryptoworld because the beginner section is easy and it is specially for beginner .So if we are senoir member ,we should learn moe on cryptoworld.

• +5 1

Cryptoworld is very big which means we have to learn a lot of we want to become successful in the field, so we don't have to depend on only begginers section for learning instead we should visit other sections so as to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities faster.

I don't think it's a waste of time to be in beginner section. Rather, it strengthens your foundation. Newcomers who don't know much about Cryptotalk platform must spend a lot of time in beginner sections so that they know everything well and then they don't face any difficulties. I like to post on beginner section myself. Through it you can help people. Working on any crypto Talk section is not a waste of time.

Yes you are right mate most of the forum members always like posting in beginners section and we need to visit several section in order to gain more knowledge and experience about crypto talk currency platform as we know that we are not only in this platform to earn money alone but to also have enough time to acquire knowledge and experience from different sections to be able to learn one after the other  just like a beginner who may try to start with beginners section then with time he or she will gradually visit other sections 

This section is easy, but commitment alone is wrong, there is the trading section and the currencies section And the world of Crypto All sections of work and publishing are interesting It is of great benefit and increases the information and obtain an understanding of the most important projects significantly and increases the number of positive points in the weeds because interaction is active

• +1 1

I agree, being in the beginner section makes our knowledge unable to develop, because there is no interesting information here, it's just a matter of beginners who haven't read the forum rules, because I'm still a newbie so I can only post here. Try to get into the world of trading, exchanges and crypto because there is a lot of information which can certainly give you some experience.

I realize that there are numerous different segments too where one can invest a ton of energy and can accomplish a decent work as well yet I can not see a lot of things like that.

Thank you for this advice which you gave to us right here rookies or novices which might be stays on this amateur's section but for me I assume what we're doing here isn't always just a waste of time because we will get right here a number of information that we will use on this discussion board and when we've got enough records or know-how we can visit other section to discover it too and use our information that cames to this section to apply on that sections that you suggests.

• +5 1

You are right in your opinion but I think it's not easy for beginners because they don't know about the forum properly. They also have no experience for doing work here. So it's the best section for them to learn about forum then go for next.

Yes really i am waisting my time here this section this section about rules revolution reputation advise etc after 200 useful comments we have to go crypto world section for new information

You are right, there are many sections in the forum and we should give time to all the sections.  If we spend time in all sections of the forum, we can learn a lot.  If we just spend time in the beginner section we will be deprived of a lot of things which will waste a lot of time.

There is something that causes me to feel hard to remark and distribute in a part other than the fledglings segment. I feel that it is too soon to participate in specific conversations more than here.

We know that there are many sections where we can learn many things easily. But i notice that most of the people waste their time just for beginner section only.As a result they can not gain enough knowledge about crypto currency. So i recommend to everyone to move every section and get more information. 

If we have gained lot of experience from the beginners section, it is also advisable to visit other section to get more knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency, because the beginner section serve as only a guide to the forum but other section teaches members of the forum about the main things related to cryptocurrency at large

• Useful or interesting 1