Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I fully share what you say, in my beginnings I only commented in the beginners section for an obvious reason that I did not have the knowledge to comment in other sections, after a while I decided to make that jump and began to comment on other sections and the truth is that I am learning a lot of cryptomondeas.

• +3 1

Great advive. Actually i spend most of my times in begginer section and the reason behind that is for helping newbies, but of course i came to this forum for improving my knowledge about crypto. Sometimes i am reading useful topic on bitcoin and token section and there are very useful posts there. I should a use the others section more otherwise i'll probably waste my time over here, like you said.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Greetings, friend. That's true. Although checking on newbies and trying to help them by forwarding your own experiences is a kind and nice thing, it won't do much good for your own improvement. So you must check on other cathegories, too because many experts in the field share very interesting things there. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening, mates. Cheers !

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good advice, we should endeavor to visit other forums other than the beginner level as much as we can so we can spread our wings. Being in beginners would limit your mind and you would be caged in the basic aspect of cryptocurrency but visiting other forums would open up your mind to new possibilities.  Inasmuch as we are allowed to visit other forums, we should be mindful of our post,don't just post because you want to post. It should be meaningful and related to the topic.

On 3/8/2020 at 0:33, Dorjoy12 said:

Hola chicos, hoy me he acercado a todos ustedes con un tema y está a punto de no perder el tiempo solo en la sección de principiantes ... Por alguna razón ... déjenme explicarlo ... 

En primer lugar, todos venimos a este foro para aprender sobre las criptomonedas, ya que es un foro relacionado con las criptomonedas. Pero desde algún día me di cuenta de que la mayoría de los miembros pierden su tiempo en la sección de principiantes sin pensar en lo que aprenden de la sección de principiantes. Sé bien que si pierdes todo el tiempo en la sección de principiantes, solo puedes conocer ESTA regla del foro, etc., pero no puedes aprender sobre las noticias relacionadas con las criptomonedas. Así que mi consejo para aquellos miembros que pierden la mayor parte del tiempo en la sección de principiantes, por favor ve en la sección del mundo de las criptomonedas, la sección de bitcoins, la sección de tokens, la sección de intercambio y la sección de comercio porque si pierde el tiempo en esas secciones, asegúrese de que su conocimiento sobre la moneda criptográfica aumentará más 

Mucha suerte a todos los miembros de cryptotalk ❤                                 

Great data, I always vary, I go from beginners to crypto world and there I am increasing my knowledge little by little, since in beginners I clarify some doubts in the forum and therefore I usually dedicate more time to this section, but I understand that I must continue reading other sections.

• +1 1

Obviously you are right,I consider numerous us like to invest their energy on this part by making post on the gathering however perhaps the explanation a few of us don't prefer to remark on different segments in light of the fact that to abstain from giving notice point or restriction from remarks what they don't got a lot of information or thought regarding, yet I think on my view your recommendation is gainful to individuals going into different areas Is a decent preferred position to individuals to improve their insight and experience some numerous things.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Yes dude you are very right thanks for your great advice and suggestion you are very right that we should go to all other sections as well as and get more and more knowledge about cruoto world.

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, godislovefll said:

Great data, I always vary, I go from beginners to crypto world and there I am increasing my knowledge little by little, since in beginners I clarify some doubts in the forum and therefore I usually dedicate more time to this section, but I understand that I must continue reading other sections.

@godislovefll actually beginners section is suitable for those user who is new in crypto world as well as new in our forum..  You can see in beginner section that there has information about forum as well about crypto world..  So its must to stay there But not for long time..              

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am just happy seeing this post as this post are words of advice for most of us that has been on this forum for some while now that we should proceed to Crypto world to learn more on Cryptocurrency trading even though i don't know a beginner that has been on the forum for some while can also join discussions there but i am glad to come across this post serving as a notice not to waste one's time in beginners section.

Obviously you are right,I think many of us like to spend their time on this section by making post on the forum but maybe the reason some of us don't like to comment on other sections because to avoid giving warning point or ban from comments what they don't got much knowledge or idea about, but I think on my view your advice is beneficial to people going into other sections Is a good advantage to people to improve their knowledge and experience some many things and thanks for the advice.

• +2 1

There is alot to learn in the cryptocurrencies and to do that one must enter all sections in order to learn.their are seniors in every sections they would be our guide so don't have fear to visit other sections,don't exhaust time on the beginners sections only visit other sections to seek more knowledge on cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

@Dorjoy12 You're right. There are several categories/section on the forum we should be focussing on. All categories have hundreds of useful topic/contents, and we are able to choose the right one of our need, and learn(read) or simply reply on the topics that we find useful and worth sharing.

• +2 2

Many members enter the forum without any information on the world of cryptocurrencies, or previous experiences so it is necessary to spend time in the beginners section, so that we can understand the basics of coding, then we can move to another section. We all know there is a lot to learn about cryptocurrencies and to do that one must enter all sections.

• +1 1

You said all the truth no one can write this type of post because they afraid of being nagetive response by members i also notice that some not many people waste their time in beginners section i request you to spread and see the world above beginners section like bitcoin  section token section exchange section or crypto world etc etc.

• +5 1

I agree with what you mentioned, since the forum has a lot of content which is mostly interesting and generates discussions in which it is worth participating, that is why from the beginning I decided to participate in the different sections or sub-forums that are drive on this platform.

In addition, the beginners section is usually boring after a couple of days since they always ask the same things or the same themes are treated

• +1 1

Hy mates I hope you having a good day I want to ask that you have to post in every section of crypto world you don't only waste your time in beginners section only

• +3 1

I have seen so many things happening right now we need to follow and do the right thing right now , its important to put up everything working right now , we need to follow a strategy , the beggiers section is really for begginers and we need to be sure about what we are doing right now we have to know how to build every single strategy to it , we need to follow every work that we have, its important we venture in every situation and grow with it that is really important we go with that

• Useful or interesting 1

Your right my dear friend , most of the members in this forum stick to beginers section, I know very sure that it's because make post and replies in beginers section seems to be very easy because it talks and educate newbies about the forum , but staying there won't add or increase thier knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so it's better to join other sections which are very active and helpful in building ones knowledge about the forum, there are so many sections on this forum .

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the "For Beginners" part is very necessary, since it gives us the basic notions about this forum. I believe that it is necessary to first know the workplace before knowing what can be learned from it (All things related to cryptocurrencies).

Edited by Robrey17

There is no way to waste our time just because now we think we have done well here and we can do better. Hopefully we are getting a lot out of it. We can succeed here and earn something good.  Hope you can do something good and we can post a lot of ideas, we can get a lot of good posts from here

• +4 1

I totally agreed with your words mate because I have also noticed many members on this platform spend their whole time on posting comments in beginner section than other sites. I thinks it's due to the beginner section is much easy to post and understand all about cryptocurrency

Yes i seen very easy topics and by answering is wasting of time. People have to post in some technical topic is well. Like, what will be the next pump value of btc? When btc get normal? Or how to draw a resistance fir any coin or other analysis terms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

20 hours ago, Mano123 said:

then start making the post their because most of the people are lack in the knowledge about cryptocurrency and in trading, investing and so the most important thing to be noticed is to get experience and then go everywhere without any doubt.

Nice explanation you have shared and i am agree with you because if any member made a comments in crypto related topic without having any idea about the topic then surely he doing a mistake which can lead him to get warning..  That is why @Mano123 always try to write what you know..           

1 minute ago, Fansog said:

@Dorjoy12yes you give and make good post for beginners, because we are to be honest I'm spending my time in beginner section ,due to i don't know more . But I'm ignoring other section which more important according to knowledge. So during this 100 post i can learn many thing from other section which will help in me future.

@Fansog its look you are new in our forum so its necessary for us to stay in about forum and beginners section as you still need to know lot of thing about forum..  That is why after having enough information about forum then you can move to crypto related section..  Best of luck for you 😊         

You are right most members on this platform waste our time at bigner section. I advised to newbei don't waste our time in begner section. Get information about crypto and work properly on this platform.