What's the feeling of being SCAMMED? - Other non crypto games - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lilyy09

What's the feeling of being SCAMMED?

It's frustrating. You took all of your time and it doesn't pay you. I just lost my precious times just to play that fraud apps. How about you have you experienced being SCAMMED? 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 02.08.2020 at 18:22, Lilyy09 said:

It's frustrating. You took all of your time and it doesn't pay you. I just lost my precious times just to play that fraud apps. How about you have you experienced being SCAMMED? 

The desire to do something disappears, you don't want anything else. It takes a long time to figure out how much time you've wasted and you think about what you could have done, and that's not all.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Lilyy09 said:

I have been a victim of scam too many times, and lately I was scammed again when I tried to follow pump and dump crypto. This is really making me angry but I cannot blame anybody, except myself because I was a fool.

It angred me badly. Because i work on many websites i pay attention on them. I work hard and waste my precious time on them. They instead of paying me fraud with me. They did not pay anything to me. It is very frustrating. I am too angred on this kind of websites.