Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

16 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
with respect to lower members to benefits from it.

That's true, we should share all of our knowledge here in this forum so the other members here or the newbies will become known as well. We should help each and everyone because it will make our community grow. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Indeed my friend I am agree with you. I am very grateful that there is a lot of members here who helps newbies or beginners here to know or to become successful on their way here in this forum and because of that many members here now starting to change their lives and that is because of the post that the other members here did like motivating other, giving helpful tips and so on.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its been more than six months, I am with this forum. Before joining on this forum, I was already an active member on Bitcointalk(I am still maintaining my higher rank on that forum too). I have found this forum is more addictive than that of Bitcointalk and I am doing my best to create some informative topics. Problem that senior members are noticing here is, most of the members are directing towards first three sections on this forum. There are so many constructive posts in other sections which are still waiting for readers to get reviewed. 

• +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

You're right everyone share their experience are knowledge to learn new members, because in this forum so many new members want to built their career in crypto, so in our topics through they learn crypto currency and success in their Target then  its really great for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

@Guru2050 you are right that senior member has the MOST contribution in a forum...yah its true that senior member try to give their best to a forum and want to helpful for the noob but the question is that the noob member take senior Member knowledge properly? If not noob Member take then whose mistake is it.. By the way still the senior one help out their best to all the member and hope they will continue help out.. Also sometimes senior one learn many thing from noob member.. So evey one contribution must need to improve a forum popularity                             

• +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you in this speech. We must work to continuously publish topics and share our experiences and expertise with other people. This is the basis of this forum based on the exchange of experiences and knowledge between the various members.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

I agree with you in this speech. We must work to continuously publish topics and share our experiences and expertise with other people. This is the basis of this forum based on the exchange of experiences and knowledge between the various members.

Our experience is also considered good knowledge and it would be a good idea if we share it all with other members of this forum. They will really appreciate it because it would be a good knowledge as it comes from a good experience.

• +1 3

This is completely true, that one of the most important goals of this wonderful forum is to learn and help beginners in order to start their career in the field of crypto, therefore experienced members should publish their successful experiences in the field of crypto in order to benefit from them.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, Moontong said:

That's true, we should share all of our knowledge here in this forum so the other members here or the newbies will become known as well. We should help each and everyone because it will make our community grow. 

Exactly that's the point, as senior member in the forum you should post useful contents that will low help members in the forum, simple

22 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

Indeed my friend I am agree with you. I am very grateful that there is a lot of members here who helps newbies or beginners here to know or to become successful on their way here in this forum and because of that many members here now starting to change their lives and that is because of the post that the other members here did like motivating other, giving helpful tips and so on.

Actually I will agree with you, some old members most be commended for the kind effort and contribution they are making posting useful contents, purposive advises and tips to help, guide and motivate lower members. Gradually the forum is improving.

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Its been more than six months, I am with this forum. Before joining on this forum, I was already an active member on Bitcointalk(I am still maintaining my higher rank on that forum too). I have found this forum is more addictive than that of Bitcointalk and I am doing my best to create some informative topics. Problem that senior members are noticing here is, most of the members are directing towards first three sections on this forum. There are so many constructive posts in other sections which are still waiting for readers to get reviewed. 

People like you, who are vast in knowledge, experience and with diverse strategies regarding Crypto currencies must be appreciated. With time as they're progressing, increasing in experience it will lead them the rest sections

20 hours ago, Honny143 said:

You're right everyone share their experience are knowledge to learn new members, because in this forum so many new members want to built their career in crypto, so in our topics through they learn crypto currency and success in their Target then  its really great for us.

Thank you mate, for understanding the point, there are a lots people, including beginners who joined this forum for the purpose of making daily income from pay per post making, but today with the help of experience and skills they learnt are good traders, some are investors.

3 hours ago, Moaz said:

This is completely true, that one of the most important goals of this wonderful forum is to learn and help beginners in order to start their career in the field of crypto, therefore experienced members should publish their successful experiences in the field of crypto in order to benefit from them.

That's good one 👍 , as members we must be ready to work hard by creating meaningful topics, commenting valuable, useful contents to help others achieve objectives too.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

People like you, who are vast in knowledge, experience and with diverse strategies regarding Crypto currencies must be appreciated. With time as they're progressing, increasing in experience it will lead them the rest sections

@Guru2050 So sweet of you but unfortunately, I can never admit myself to claim like I have a vast knowledge in the crypto world. I am still a learner with at least 4 years of experience. So while creating any posts or topics, I try my best to make language as simple as possible so that everyone could easily understand what I am really trying to say. Additionally, I am always welcoming questions from members on this forum if any confusions. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Yeah, we can learn alot from the senior members like @Babubu609 @Whited35 @Zaino34 whose post are very useful and you should follow them to get their each new content. In every post we can learn new things and in detail. Thank you so much teaching us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 So sweet of you but unfortunately, I can never admit myself to claim like I have a vast knowledge in the crypto world. I am still a learner with at least 4 years of experience. So while creating any posts or topics, I try my best to make language as simple as possible so that everyone could easily understand what I am really trying to say. Additionally, I am always welcoming questions from members on this forum if any confusions. 

@Whited35

Thank you, But at least you're better than, and your 4 years experiences is positively benefiting the members and the forum at large. It's obvious and clear

• +1 2
  • +2 2

5 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, we can learn alot from the senior members like @Babubu609 @Whited35 @Zaino34 whose post are very useful and you should follow them to get their each new content. In every post we can learn new things and in detail. Thank you so much teaching us.

You are welcome mate,

Okay, thank you for your recommendation, I will try and follow them, they are competent teachers who devoted their time in enlighten us, searching for new quality, useful information, then simplify it for easy comprehension and to carry everyone along.

Already am following @Babubu609, you can confirm it from my profile. I will try and follow @Whited35, @Zaino34 plus you @Izeal for your good advice and am sure you are a good, efficient teacher too. And others in the forum irrespective of sections 

• +3 2

On 8/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, mhmd7 said:

We have to help the members, especially the beginners, and support them while they are in their early career until they become old members and have sufficient experience to help others.

Let's support them until they finally can do things here on their own. Just don't spoil them too much and let them help themselves too so they can adapt here easily. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Every post you made is a change for the forum because your opinion or ideas will be criticize by many people if it is good for the forum or not. Lets work together so we could earn together.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I definitely agree with you. The senior members in a way set the tone for the forum as they are able to help the new members and contribute a lot more meaningfully at this stage than those that are just getting into crypto, and as such this should be reflected in their posting and the topics that they create. In this way they are able to guide and help newbies and better the forum in this way. Everyone needs to play their part to keep the forum good, senior members included. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That is true mate this is an excellent post that deserves a good reputation. Our contribution is a change and also is an instrument. When we post good topics like this and create qaulity post it will bring a change to the forum.

There are many experts here in this forum who we can really learn from all of them by sharing their experiences in this cryptocurrencies world with us! learning from experts' experiences is really one of the best ways to learn as many teachers said! so i hope each member here to share his experiences with us and we should really learn from the beginners and experts..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

Most of the members here are nice and especially experienced and they love to help others I am grateful to these people

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

All the old members of the forum publish a lot of information daily, and we must take advantage of them and learn more in order to share it with the rest of the members in the forum and exchange knowledge.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

While some of us have posted for many months, still we do not know everything, and new members who are experienced and with vast knowledge on cryptocurrencies may create accounts and start posting on cryptotalk.

I also hope that old members that were contributing to the forum on its early days may come back at some point and provide their experience. I still read sometimes posts of members as @Consignee @xBDT Script, and learn stuff I didn't know. 

Anyway, the quality of the posts from current members is high and we can all learn from everyone. It doesn't need to be a senior member, but a newbie can also provide valuable information to the rest of us.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Whenever one create a post or a comment it is seen by many. And analysed by many. Your post can shape thinking of people. Imagine a newbie seeing your post and knowingly or unknowingly you have created a post which has false news, think of the situation,  he will believe it because he has come to the platform for the first time. So before creating a post make sure your post is correct, readable, simple , clear cut and must not hurt any individual. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Moontong said:

Keep on sharing and keep on helping other members so we can make our cryptotalk community to grow more and become possible for it to surpass other great cryptoworld community. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c