Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:06 PM, mostafazin28 said:

so I advise all the new members to follow up on the old members so that they gain experience from their posts

And that is why whenever a brand new member join the forum the orientation giving to him by fellow colleagues will be deriving his or her attention to the rules and reviewing of senior members post to learn the basics require experience of posting comments @mostafazin28 those advises,hints and other posts guide and inspire the Beginners to feel calm, welcome and comfortable for staying active in the forum

You are right. I agree with you. Seniority in this forum means greater experience and more knowledge. Without any doubt , we know that seniors comments and topics are so important to all of us. and i have seen a lot of senior members who help beginners by commenting in their posts like a normal which is very good point.  

Yes, I encourage you to watch YouTube and Telegram channels, and read books that support Crypto topics, so we have more experience and can participate better in the forum and provide what is new and useful.

• +1 1

Dear Friend! Before creating a post make sure your post is correct, irrelevant to topic ,simple, clear and meaningful.. So we must share post that is useful for others and must be correct. 

Dear Friend! Before creating a post make sure your post is correct, irrelevant to topic ,simple, clear and meaningful.. So we must share post that is useful for others and must be correct. 

This is an important note to all the senior members in the forum. Their posts or articles can influence others easily especially the beginners. So it is their due responsibility to influence people positively.

Yes, absolutely, members must share their experiences so that beginners benefit from them and also learn from mistakes to overcome them, beware of falling into them, and increase everyone's knowledge of cryptocurrencies

Thanks a lot for getting such great motivation from good senior member of this great forum. Anyway i get large knowledge from this forum also i can improve my English language experience,skill and i get big platform to show my talents also..

Welcome, my friend, yes, the new members, and I always believe in them in need of help from the old members. Also, the notes that the old members give to us are very important as well.

Hi my dear. This forum is a real opportunity for all beginners and old members to increase their information and experience in the world of cryptocurrencies. They will really appreciate it because it would be a good knowledge as it comes from a good experience. I am still a learner with at least 4 years of experience. Everyone needs to play their part to keep the forum good, senior member included

• +2 1

Yes my dear mate i agreed with you. Your post is very important if it is very informative then it will bring changes in many things. It will give you a lot of reputation and you become a experienced member of the forum.

This is totally true, you don't know who you are going to impact with some comment and post, that's why we must be careful with the things we say in the forum, because as we can impact positively we can also do it negatively. Let's be careful, and above all always focus on adding value, there are many people who are starting out and want to have as much knowledge as possible, our duty is to help them as much as we can.

I am with you my dear friend. You are right. This thing is very good for the senior because he cannot be successful until he brings the instrument in his post. I request you to always bring change in your post and new submit information and knowledge for other peoples.

• +3 1

Yes you are right my friend ,The seniors should teach the juniors how to work on this platform, explain the rules and regulations and instill in them the passion to learn. The senior should publish daily information here so that all those people can benefit from it. 

As we know that cryptocurrency platform is the best forum in the world. Every post of this crypto talk forum contains information about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. If there is a lack of knowledge, your post may be deleted from this forum. So we have to post here with love.

Yes friend, it can be valuable to others on the forum by posting about something we know. We have the opportunity to help others by sharing our experience and knowledge about forums. So let’s help others by bringing some knowledge change to help them work if everyone works miles.

Yes our post our contemplations within the form of our works might be the instrument for bringing change..we ought to make beyond any doubt post make great alter in watchers ..we must be careful whereas composing we ought to compose a post that pulls in the others ..that allow instructive information ..that offer assistance and direct watcher that allow great encounter and great inspiration to reader .our post ought to be as each word pulls in other by possess ..individuals ought to learn from our post ..we must take after rules as wel ..quality ever matters ..

• +2 1

Yes, absolutely right, you said we post the check, can it prove chassable for anyone in any case? That is why it is said that whatever a person speaks, whatever he writes, he should do it thoughtfully and it can prove to be a disaster for anyone. If we see something, it can prove beneficial for anyone along with earning as well as earning money, it can become increase in knowledge for someone. 

• Useful or interesting 2

It is critical that they reflect the information they have procured over time, in spite of the fact that as of now I have seen numerous individuals with higher positions prohibited, I assume they did not do things well and within the same way, a few middle of the road individuals are devoted to commenting on spam, we must be mindful and boost information.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Exactly dude you are right that senior member is very important key of this forum they should have to share useful information in their posts and also found the old members are very responsible because they share very good content on a daily basis and that information help me alot tp understand the rules and regulation of this forum 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Exactly dude you are right that senior member is very important key of this forum they should have to share useful information in their posts and also found the old members are very responsible because they share very good content on a daily basis and that information help me alot tp understand the rules and regulation of this forum 

Hello dear friend, new members like me are here to build their own career, access and gain knowledge. Everyone is here to pass on their experiences to members. Here to learn more about crypto.It is nice to have a lot of information sharing and everyone to show understanding to each other. In order to come to good places, we must add on my knowledge.

Hello, if it is true that everything is obtained according to experience, but what you mention is also true, about expressing what you have learned in our articles and comments.
I have had to see some articles or comments where they have a good talk or a good message, so you can see that the person who wrote that article or comment knows what they are talking about.
It is also good to be able to share what you have learned, that is how you can expand your knowledge, since it would be useless to learn something, and just keep it saved or not even put it into practice.
Good article, best regards.

• +1 1

This is statistically expected to specifically the old members or an adapted members who'd already being familiar with most of the concept of the forum.

Thus, it is specially mandatory obligation unto them to be an advocate of goodness in the forum by making good contents of post.

On 02/08/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

yes dude and begginerss are focusing on the senior member posts that they will assist and share their knowledge and experience with us,no doubt they are senior they have more experience about bad and good so they posts are really useful.

You are right in what I said that seniority is as much as a person has gone through experiences and gained knowledge from them, and he must share this and knowledge with others in his writings as well as from him. I thank everyone who helped me understand something.

The word and the letter are one of the most powerful methods of change in life. Yes, my friend, the information we publish is capable of changing a complete reality, so we must pay full attention to what we publish.

• +1 1