Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

That's an interesting topic. I agree on that. By posting here, you are sharing your knowledge and information and that knowledge may affect another person in making him win or lose money. That's why we should be very careful when posting, we should do enough research and provide only decent information so everyone can benefit from what we are writing. Have a nice evening and cheers.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes you are absolutely right my friend and thank you so much for this motivation too. We all get the information and knowledge about the cryptocurrencies as well as anything in this world is known from.our seniors. So it is important for us too to make the posts which should extraordinary from other post which attracts others as well as increases the knowledge. 

Any post at anytime can be a catalyst on someone's findings which they stressed on looking them all over the web, as we might neglect that but that's the truth, as that's why we have to get considerate as how we create post, as not as to put fake stuffs in it

of course my friend i am new here but i find there is many members who want to help the newbie it is great forum ,and i want to learn more to be able to help another newbies in the future 

Yes, yes you are saying it accurately and rightfully 💯 that theses post are instrumental if you use it, you chose it right then it will be helpful for you and the society and also for fresher 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. The old in this forum should help the less experienced than them. I always search in the junior section on inquiries from new members and I help them every time I try to be an effective member.

That is valid, we should share the entirety of our insight here in this gathering so different individuals here or the beginners will get known too. We should support each and everybody since it will cause our locale to develop.

We are here to help each other, as this forum includes a good number of members. We must first cooperate by providing useful answers to the questions that are published. Secondly, work to develop the forum and that is by adhering to its instructions

I agree with You dear and it is 100% true that seniors should show their experience by posting useful and valuable content for all members Nd they should create informative posts so that newbies can learn through it about the forum .They should be a good teacher for all the newbies and should teach them through their posts and comments and also help themby telling them the righy way of doing work at the forum.

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. Our post can bring change in society. Always write your own content. Your content should be meaningful and valuable. You can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

On 11/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, Ielie said:

you are right ..
I think that everyone here should share their experiences in order for the benefit to prevail for everyone ..
All new members need help and enlightenment in order to find out everything they need in this forum

Yes 

On 11/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, Ielie said:

you are right ..
I think that everyone here should share their experiences in order for the benefit to prevail for everyone ..
All new members need help and enlightenment in order to find out everything they need in this forum

Yes your post may help someone from taking a wrong steps, I think every post is important only if the reader gain something from it, it may experience, information and knowledge most especially for the new members who has no ideas what the platform is all about... Let your post be creative, educative and informative because you don't know who is reading it...

The posts in the forum can be instruments of change when they generate a positive transformation in the behavior of the participants that is nourished by your writings. It is a very commendable work when what we write is taken into account by others and produces benefits for them when it implements them, that work that is carried out through the forum is in essence what should be pursued, that is, when our developments of different articles they help our colleagues to achieve goals and objectives proposed by the participating community and it is a reward for all.

I think that publishing well done is a path to success on this platform, because that way you will get more followers and therefore you will have more reputation and what you publish will be seen by many more people ...

A wonderful and distinctive publication, my friend, where you can reach this thing through learning, reading, sharing and benefiting from experts, as it is a way to achieve your dreams. You must gain the full experience in order to learn fully. I wish success to all my dear

there are numerous professionals right here on this discussion board who we will in reality study from they all with the aid of sharing their studies on this cryptocurrencies global with us! learning from experts' reports is definitely one of the nice approaches to analyze as many teachers stated! so i'm hoping each member right here to percentage his stories with us and we ought to in reality learn from the novices and experts..

Cryptotalk is a good forum here where we can share all our opinions through which different types of opinions come up.  We can gain knowledge from different opinions like this and learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

You are absolutely right and as I'm struggling on this forum to be senior member but as member I'm trying to do my best to share my valuable ideas by posting useful, informative and knowledge based topics about crypto currency for my juniors members who are new on this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

Esto va a todos los miembros del foro, especialmente a los miembros senior.
La antigüedad en todos los lugares se atribuye a la cantidad de conocimientos, experiencias y disciplina que uno puede haber atravesado o adquirido en cualquier organización, institución o foros que se reflejen virtualmente como rangos.
La antigüedad no es simplemente un nombre que se le refiere, sino un título que se le otorga considerando las capacitaciones, etapas por las que ha pasado, en el transcurso de su viaje para lograr los objetivos establecidos.

Entonces, como miembros mayores / antiguos de este gran foro, deje que el conocimiento, la experiencia que ha adquirido hasta ahora brille y se refleje en sus artículos, comentarios o publicaciones,
con respecto a los miembros inferiores que se benefician de ello.

Realiza contenidos útiles, posts que les tocarán y cambiarán positivamente su vida, les ayudarán y mejorarán para que también crezcan en experiencia y conocimiento.
*Gracias a todos*

¡Que tengas una buena publicación!

It is incredible how important it is to do things of high importance in the community, especially the senior members who have a great reputation thanks to all the effort they give by giving very essential content to be able to keep the community up to date with doubts and many things plus.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The greatest credit for enhancing the experience of beginners goes back to the old members. Without them, we would not have learned anything about cryptocurrencies. Their presence with us is comfortable and makes you feel safe because any question you can ask will be answered and guided to the right thing.

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

We must always be patient, this helps us in all areas of life and here in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is not excessive, it is a help, always patience is what you must learn to understand that there are long-term and short-term projects.

• +2 1

Yes it is very important for us to help each other in this forum which is why we have to bring topics which contains a lot of content which will help the newbies to improve and become successful 

For posts in forums, it's not only seniors who must use quality posts, because beginners also need quality and useful posts. Even though there is no knowledge yet, beginners must be able to reflect on their posts that are worthy of being accepted by the forum, so that not only seniors / old members must reflect on their knowledge and experience, but beginners are the same. In cryptotalk forums all the rules are the same and there is no difference in payouts.

• +1 2

What we post and talk about is something that will help the member who is reading, so it is important to be attentive and do a good job and write in a simple way so that no one has difficulty reading. We are the teachers and the students, so we have to collaborate as much as we can.

I am very grateful that there is a lot of members here who helps newbies or beginners here to know or to become successful on their way here in this forum and because of that many members here now starting to change their lives