Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Beginners section is indeed a foundation that does help members to learn more on how to conduct themselves in this forum and become good contributors and all newbies are advised to visit this section frequently so as to gain more information that will help them to deliver good work here and us old member we should be exploring more other sections of this forum but we must also be available in the beginners section sometimes to help newbies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Certainly, the beginners section is the correct starting point for other departments.  For every newbie and new member here read the instructions in the About Forum  and then read the posts in the Beginnings.  It's the right start and lets you learn the basics about cryptocurrencies and how to work in Crypto Talk.

• +3 1

46 minutes ago, George10 said:

Beginners section is indeed a foundation that does help members to learn more on how to conduct themselves in this forum and become good contributors and all newbies are advised to visit this section frequently so as to gain more information that will help them to deliver good work here and us old member we should be exploring more other sections of this forum but we must also be available in the beginners section sometimes to help newbies.

@George10 you are right my friend that beginner section is the best place to learn about forum and about crypto world becuase everything here Written with simple Words to explain the noob member so that they can easily understand the matter. Also its a place where Senior member help the noob one in different ways by giving answer.. We should be  aware to give our time in beginner section too..                   

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I totally agreed with your statement mate, the beginner sections given on  us is better experience and achieve boost up more reputation. Must carefully read and obey the rules and guidelines of forum well the beginner section helps most of members especially beginners will know how to post and how to improve here. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I guess whether it is a newbie or a senior most of the people come to beginner section to comment down their thoughts because it is so user friendly that anyone can understand it.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

And talking about raising questions, new members (others too)can raise questions and get enough information to clear their doubt from senior members who are always attentive to help them at any moment.

Indeed @Ridamyou said nothing but the plain facts. And that's when senior members are doing the best, the right thing at the right time. Helping the forum in general. They need every support they could get from us as old, experience members.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Indeed @Ridamyou said nothing but the plain facts. And that's when senior members are doing the best, the right thing at the right time. Helping the forum in general. They need every support they could get from us as old, experience members.

@Guru2050 Indeed the support is Excellent here. As we have huge number of post in beginers section. And for every post the attention that a topic gets is far better than other sections. So for beginers the forum has great extra features that will help them for shaping their knowledge. Thanks for considering my opinion 😆.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@Guru2050 Indeed the support is Excellent here. As we have huge number of post in beginers section. And for every post the attention that a topic gets is far better than other sections. So for beginers the forum has great extra features that will help them for shaping their knowledge. Thanks for considering my opinion 😆.

There has a reason friend @Ridam  why beginner section Has  huge number of topic plus post.. Basically you know this  is the forum where mostly beginners come to start their crypto journey.. So firstly they choice the beginner section to gain knowledge about forum  while crypto world too as you know in beginners section you can see both topic is available.. So beginners section is the root of this forum.. What do you think friend?                  

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

And for every post the attention that a topic gets is far better than other sections. So for beginers the forum has great extra features that will help them for shaping their knowledge.

It's obvious and clear, Beginners section is one the lively section with high traffic. And mostly are Beginners who are still growing or recently joined the system.

And I urge them to make good used of the section, the entire forum to be well equipped with the needed foundation that will help them through out their stay in Crypto world.

Yes that is right my mate beginner section is beginner friendly which helps to get more information about the cryptotalk and enable to identify the rules and regulations.

Yes beginner section is the foundation of every newbie but it depends on every newbie because not every new member is a beginner in crypto currency some can also contribute in other sections especially if they are good in trading but the most important thing is that every new member regardless of who he or she was must first go through the rules of the forum before he or she can do anything.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Yes you are right @Guru2050,it has been sometime that I have been posting in the beginners section.I think I have gained the basic knowledge of posting replies of good quality and also I have learned the RULES and REGULATIONS of the forum.Now I think that it is time for m to start posting in other sections as well.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

For every new member that want to have good background about Cryptocurrency and it related activities in this forum i believe that the begginers section is where you need to visit and focus because most of what a newbie needs to know are discussed in the section but it is also good to visit other sections so that you can have more knowledge about other fields of Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Yes you are right @Guru2050I think I have gained the basic knowledge of posting replies of good quality and also I have learned the RULES and REGULATIONS of the forum.Now I think that it is time for m to start posting in other sections as well.

Very good one, and thank for doing the best, the right thing at the right time. 

Actually it's expected and recommended when came in to this forum as a New User, he /she should start by learning from other members post, reviewing the existing laws and forwarding key questions for more clarification. These are in the interest to inculcate in him basic experiences required to help him participate in several sections as a well take advantage of readily available opportunities of making.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I like the beginner section and all the forum but it is the beginner that helps me learn during my first small and careful steps in crypto. It is a vast world that we have to learn and we can't just go directly to the extensive articles with highly technical terms, we have to learn little by little and for this the beginners section is helping us the most!

• +3 1

I am a beginner on Crypto Talk and this is my first day.  I have read the terms and rules well and have read and understood the pinned posts.  I will be an active and active member of this forum and will not break any rule here.  You have already started getting attached to this place.  I will respond appropriately, helpful, well and honestly as well.  I will be a loyal member of Crypto Talk.

• +1 1

The beginners section is a great opportunity for those starting out in this market. The forum is full of good content, good people who work every day to maintain the quality of the forum. You just need to strive to learn and also maintain the forum with quality.

Regardless of who he or she was, the new member must first learn something or something before we can comply with the rules of the forum and for that the primary section is helping us the most

Even if I'm old in this forum and also in the world of crypto I still learning and come to beginner session to know more think, peoples can't stop learning specially from others with different experiences we need to ask if we don't understand something this the only way to learn from the basic 

indeed , beginners section was the only section i used to comment on it for almost 2 months , it helped me a lot especially with the topic by senior members explaining the rules and also adding some points about how to write posts and what should we avoid and until now you may find some good topics you may missed then and learn something new from it

This section given me a lot but I'm reading all sections. It is easier to answer to some questions and get some good information too but the crypto world forum has more important discussions. I try to find the forum and where it is better but as a beginner I'm staying here and moving to the rest gradually.

Well let me start by welcoming all the newbies in to the forum most specifically those that took their time to make a wonderful comments, share their views with us, with me in this Topics

@Jacobabram @othmane1995 @yonkii@Digital @David Paterson and many others not mention.

I said thank you all and I urge you to remain law abiding in the forum to have smooth running and a stress free participation.

• +4 1

I use other sections a lot but I think that you are correct and beginners section can offer a lot to everyone no matter if we know something, we may not know all about it or understand something differently. We all learn from beginners section and not only newbies. We can use to guide people in some topics that maybe are hard to understand and learn a lot basics about crypto.

I support your statement that not every new member is a novice and that many new members have enough experience, so they join the forum because they found their way.

42 minutes ago, othmane1995 said:

@Guru2050Thank you for your memory in particular ... I have made huge mistakes several times and have been banned several times because of my foolishness and ignorance of the forum’s rules, but whoever makes mistakes learns and thanks to people like you I am now on the right path Thank you

We are fortunate to have a determined member like you. Because I have not come across a committed hard working and tenacious member with such experience of struggleness. It's an inspiration to all of us and specifically new user's. You are most welcome  @othmane1995  I urge to remain dedicated as you are and good ambassador of this forum.

Thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1