Beginner section gives the best foundation - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

I also agree with you, for newbies its good to read many topics from the beginners section so that they can understand how the forum works. The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginners that should read, they can also read the about section because it's the section that has all rules and other important things. So my advice, its better for a beginner to stay on those two sections (beginners & about) until they reach 100 posts and they can start to visit + contribute to all other sections after they fully understand the forum.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

I also agree with you, for newbies its good to read many topics from the beginners section so that they can understand how the forum works.

Most of users directed towards beginner section including higher ranked members on this forum.I do not say it bad but I think old members find it as a heaven to answer simple questions asked from newcomers😜. We still have so many constructive topics in other sections on this forum which are still expecting attentions from the members.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Iam agree with you beginner's section for new members like "basement for apartment ," in this section new members learn so many thinks like  learn about crypto currency, how to work,  forum rules,respect each other, and so many  thinks, beginners section really comfortable for new members.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Going through the beginners section is a lot helpful if your are the new beginners because you have to make base before doing anything and go through the each step and you can get answer of your all questions in beginner section which is a lot helpful.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there are many things to learn in the beginners section especially for newbies. When i started i was also replying many topics from the beginner section because it was easy to me and it helped me until now i can reply topics from any section.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't find any problem with that.. we should really try to help the beginners here.. each one here was a beginner too and i think that each beginner has many questions because this forum is a bit hard to understand.. the rules are clear i know but it's still hard to use this forum for the first time and asking before start working here is better than breaking the rules in my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Hello I am a new member entered into the Beggeners section and read the comments and in my opinion first should read the rules and regulations and then read comments and to extract constructive and written ideas in the comment and a good thing to ask for members to check the benefit for everyone 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Moontong

@mhmd7

@Calvinpriva

@Honny143

Thank you all, for sharing your views too, 

Some of you even go further by highlighting and explaining more for better understanding, I sincerely appreciate.

Actually no matter what one may said he has to consider the point that everyone here was once a beginner, had experience what it takes to be a new beginner. Some times despite going through the regulations, reviewed old post and you will still not be cleared, you have to put it forward inform of question to be help out. Gradually to the extent you have enough experience to roam about in the rest sections posting with full confidence

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, marce9427 said:

Each person has their own interest and it depends on which direction they should focus. If we are members of the forum it is supposed that we want to learn about cryptocurrencies and also earn our own money, in this way we must start in everything related to the forum, for beginners. If we want to be excellent, we must know how to read and learn what the forum wants to find with our publications and what the moderators want to achieve. I always like to read the forum section, since here I have learned everything about the forum, the rules that must be kept in mind when making our publications and gives us a clear idea of the payment system. The same happens with the information of the administrators and this will help us to be updated. When we have an idea, then we will explore the section that interests us the most. We must always stay active in the forum section, as the moderators are always communicating out there to update the news of Cryptotalk.

Well you are right too, yes about forum inculcate in us the latest updates regarding the campaign, all the general rules and regulations governing this forum. But talking about were to grow heavily in experience on how to post, comments lies in beginners section

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

38 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

There is basic information that all beginners must know before starting their journey in this forum. Therefore, the beginners section is their best teacher in order to gain sufficient experience in the coding world, after which they can develop themselves in one of the coding fields such as trading or investment or other fields through other sections  .

That's true, they should explore themselves to this section "for beginners" because most of the information that they will need to become familiar with the forum is all posted here, and then if they are already satisfied with the knowledge here then try done other section to have more knowledge.

• +1 5
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

That's right beginners section really help beginner's to adapt here easily because the seniors and other members who have enough knowledge helping them to know the answer if they have some questions. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are right. Beginners must start before working in this forum to start reading the topics in this section and benefit from it as much as possible before moving to other sections so that they can find answers to their questions and inquiries.

You are welcome @Guru2050 sometimes a new member can start with other sections but i think there will be possibilities for violating some rules, but in the beginner section there are many topics that a new member should read and they will help them to understand this forum and grow their accounts without violating rules.

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The beginners sections really help new members to grow and become knowledgeable in this platform. Good thing is, there's no rules that prohibit others to post or comment in the beginners section when they reach this certain post count (ex. 1000 post). Because of this good member still can give advise and share knowledge to beginners.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are welcome @Guru2050 sometimes a new member can start with other sections but i think there will be possibilities for violating some rules, but in the beginner section there are many topics that a new member should read and they will help them to understand this forum and grow their accounts without violating rules.

@Calvinpriva

13 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

There is basic information that all beginners must know before starting their journey in this forum. Therefore, the beginners section is their best teacher in order to gain sufficient experience in the coding world, after which they can develop themselves in one of the coding fields such as trading or investment or other fields through other sections  .

Yes, thank you all for these highlights

In facts, these are exactly the main benefits of starting, originating from Beginners section, its educate, brain wash some one with required skills, experiences and understandings on how to make good posts, live peaceful, safe and stress-free from violations.  Then advancing or progressing to the following sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

10 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right beginners section really helps beginners to adapt here easily because the seniors and other members who have enough knowledge helping them to know the answer if they have some questions. 

This is the good thing about the beginner's section, it helps other members or newbies to become familiar with the environment of this platform. If you are already familiar with the forum then you may now explore the other section to learn different fields of cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

I totally agree with you, I think that the beginners section is one of the most important sections in the forum CryptoTalk especially for new members as they learn many things about crypto and cryptocurrencies and also learn how to write the correct posts without errors in this forum

• -3 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Moontong said:

This is the good thing about the beginner's section, it helps other members or newbies to become familiar with the environment of this platform. If you are already familiar with the forum then you may now explore the other section to learn different fields of cryptocurrency.

That's a good idea, learn different things in the Cryptocurrency were actually our main work is to learn and talk about Cryptocurrency so don't use so much time in the beginners section and explore and learn more things.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

The beginners section should actually contain more important facts on cryptocurrencies, still it is mostly talk about things that do not need any discussion.

It is a welcoming section for beginners that can ask questions and members can post things that can help on educating on an entry level. I expect more crypto subjects that concern beginners here. So I have to request anyone posting to try and make subjects related to crypto on an entry level instead of posting whatever comes to mind.

From the rules pinned on top of the section:

For Beginners section is the right place to ask and find existing information about common questions by most newcomers to the forum and with cryptocurrencies. If you're new, and you want to understand an introductory level information of a specific concept, post it here, or help the newbies out (if you're already experienced).

This section is not about anything else as this forum isn't either. It is a cryptocurrency forum and I hope that everyone understands it. If you don't want to participate in crypto discussions and learn you can't possibly be posting in a crypto forum.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

The laws here are strict and there are rules that must be adhered to, and this is our good fortune, so the site must be given a short time to read the rules

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

@Guru2050 yah its true that for noob member the beginner section is best....but they should be much active in this section only     2 week strictly then they should move on another section because if they always stay in the same Section then you they cant learn about crypto currency so they must need to move to crypto currency section as it the most important..                 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Thats  true so we need to keep on trying as hard and putting up everything , we have to work and know that this  forum has catered for everyone the good things we do around here make everything look good for every stance that we are working on so  we need to really go to the section where we can be able to  read everything  we work on

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 yah its true that for noob member the beginner section is best....but they should be much active in this section only     2 week strictly then they should move on another section because if they always stay in the same Section then you they cant learn about crypto currency so they must need to move to crypto currency section as it the most important..                 

@Dorjoy12

I don't think two weeks is enough, please be sincere and fair enough with, what  you are saying.

Been a new user in this community I believe you know how it feels and you have pass through it too.

Mark my words very well & attentively please

Am not saying a NEWBIE should limit themselves in beginners section, rather they should spend good time learning the required experiences on how to participate successfully in this forum.

Two weeks only is not enough!!!

Looking at it critically, I urge you to reconsider it again...

-How many days will it take him as beginner to carefully go through the rules and regulations guiding this forum and make sure he/she not only read but understood them.

- How many days will it take him reviewing pined post, or old post from senior members to learn from related questions asked by others.

-How many days will it take him to finished 100 free compulsory post.

They are things that inculcate or instill vast experiences on new users, these gives good understandings on how to live peacefully and stress free from violations. Then for him to progress to various sections available and be participating victoriously.

Am sorry to ask you this question, WHY RUSHING?

What is the essence of RUSHING?

Because to me I see no reason for rushing, after all the journey is still far, and definitely one has to laid a good foundation and the foundation lies in beginners section.

NOTE: Meaningful things worth of achieving requires good time preparation.

So let's not be here targeting immediate earning only rather with plans on how to secure our dream future to be making good and reliable income, using knowledge and experience we are learning in this forum. Gradually we shall all succeed...

With hope you will understand me🙏

Thank you

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +2 1