Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

I agree with you these are moments we cannot forget. Beginners should start by reading the rules and sticking to them.

They also have to read the posts of senior members because it will give them some experience

Exactly, the beginners section makes you take a general look at the forum in addition to being taught exactly how to publish and how to carefully select your topics, so it is very important for beginners It is also important to review the forum rules section 

@Asad BakhshBakhsh i agree with you, in the beginners section is where the queries at. A lot of users have been asking questions and you can find answers as well on that section. If you are a beginner it is a must for you to look for the topics in the beginners section because that will really help you in order to be knowledgeable here even for a little bit. 

You are right my friend really beginner section give us good foundation on this platform because in the start we don't have much knowledge and information about this platform so that time this is good place for taking good start on this platform. 

I am a beginner here, and indeed, as I mentioned, I learned a lot only through posts and comments without the need to ask. So this reduces me to a lot of difficult ways.

The Beginners section of the forum is the best, dear. When I first entered, I had no idea what to expect from the forum. I went straight to the beginners section, where I learned about the forum's rules and regulations, how to connect my cryptotalk account to yobit, and how many posts I need to make before I start getting paid.

Many, like us newcomers, are exposed to situations such as repeating questions, for example, but this forum especially the beginners section and that includes their rules is very useful to avoid mistakes and increase experience and information in order to achieve the greatest amount of effort, activity and experience. I liked this😭😭😭😭😭

Yes my friend The beginning section is a very important section in the forum is an area for new members in the forum Laws Forum and way to enter the world encrypted that most of the beginners are keen to reach 100 contributors quickly to be involved in the participation of the forum and exchange of views and views
good luck

Yeah I agree with you, it should be a starting point and a section where newbie should learn some basic information about cryptocurrency, that's why as much as possible we should put some reliable information so that the information that the newbie member will gain is a correct one, not the misleading information or fake news. Keep that in mind senior members or the old members of this forum. 

I also agree with you, for newbies its good to read many topics from the beginners section so that they can understand how the forum works. The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginners that should read, they can also read the about section because it's the section that has all rules and other important things. So my advice, its better for a beginner to stay on those two sections (beginners & about) until they reach 100 posts and they can start to visit + contribute to all other sections after they fully understand the forum

I really agree with you, we the newbies its good for us  to read many topics from the beginners section so that we can understand how the forum works. The beginner section has the most important topics for the beginners that should read, we can also read about section because it's the section that has all rules and regulations,  So my advice,  to my fellow newbies its better for us to stay on these two sections (beginners & about section) until we reach 100 posts.

My dear friend, the junior department is suitable for every beginner to learn the mechanism of work in the forum and learn the rules of the forum well because it is the only section that explains the rules in detail to avoid notification of the ban

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, the junior section is a wonderful section. You gain knowledge and experience and learn more experiences from our senior citizens. Thank you

The beginner section is very simple and excellent. In the beginner section we find all kinds of information. And this section is very active. Most posts are published in this section. I have learned a lot from the beginner section and have been able to make money and publish good posts in this forum.

Am with you.beginners section is really amazing because it shows the new member of the forum the steps he/her should follow before going far.and know how to obey the rules and regulations and respect the members of the forum. And how to earn your  coins 

Indeed, the beginners section in my opinion is where more information can be gathered since many questions are asked and the answers are a great learning tool thanks to this forum my knowledge about cryptocurrencies is increasing

a big greeting to the whole community

Yes my friend it is the best foundation no doubt it. It gives basic knowledge about crypto currency to the newbie. That's the reason when new joined crypto talk they can post in this section and can get knowledge through this forum..

It is true that the early stages prove to be much better for us and so do our  foundations.And all this is because in the early stages we get to learn things that no one else gets, so when we get good information in the early stages, we don't have any difficulty in the rest of the section or There is no problem that will stop our work. 

This is true . begginers section is very suitable or comfortable section for new members.it also contain alot of knowledge and the newbie is the of learning so they get most of the knowledge from begginers section. Very easy language is used in this section.

Yes, this is true, and it seems that I am taking the right steps thanks to you and the favor of some of the friends who invited me here. Do you know that I spend my time reading here and learning about coding more than I spend writing posts, so what matters to me is full knowledge of how to get a good investment.

This forum has a good foundation in beginners section where all the new members can get there questions answers which they are searching for there knowledge.We should keep working hard on this platform and help others to increase there level of knowledge about crypto.

Every building for it's longer stand requires the best foundation and this is same in the case of the crypto talk and for the creation or development of tbe best foundation we should take start from the beginner section.

Beginners  section is very interesting for all the beginners that want to get familiar to this platform .it is good to understand especially new things