Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

On 8/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views..

@Guru2050 not for only you a beginner section to everyone is the best stage and must be solid for any other stage. Your advises to members can forever not be forgotten. Your postings are specials in helping beginners to rise in level. 

• +2 1

Yes the beginner sections is  very good section to learn About everything here we can learn About the trading and we can fond the best ideas in this section so keep working in this section to learn about the forum about the trading.

• +2 1

Yes beginner section is the best section for newbies to start they are going to learn most of they need to know in beginner section, whatever they don't know they can create a topic about it in beginner section. Experts would attend to them.

• +2 1

Actually biggineners section contain alot of Knowledge and posts due to which we can learn alot of knowledge,The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginners that should read, they can also read the about section because it's the section that has all rules and other important things. We have to work and know that this  forum has catered for everyone the good things we do around here make everything look good for every.If you don't want to participate in crypto discussions and learn you can't possibly be posting in a crypto forum.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning
  • +2 1

I'm a beginner or new to this platform and i agree with your opinion of beginner section is very useful for members like us. I'm exploring beginners section for past few days just to get initial or important knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the respective platform.

• +2 1

@AliyanRdx @Techman  thanks for your support, motivational words. I hope your people too shall be postings not only to be paid but for the sake of masses benefits. Post that will encourage, guide members and also improve their confidence to succeed in the forum

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

@getyouyou are right about Beginners Section it is the section that any members in the forum can never forget about the memories can never be disregard as it is the right step that give best solid foundation to members. 

And pls next time you can quote just piece of the post not all or you can tag me only I will get back to you. Quoting the whole post makes the trend looks too cumbersome. Thank you

@Guru2050  Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful note. We are here in the forum in order to learn, benefit and cooperate with each other in order to provide the best good day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are absolutely right while saying: BEGINNERS SECTION PROVIDES BEST FOUNDATION " 

because when I koined this forum, I knew nothing about it but now I have learnt a lot of things from this forum especially from beginners section. 

• +3 1

8 hours ago, getyou said:

We are here in the forum in order to learn, benefit and cooperate with each other in order to provide the best good day.

Very short contribution that is educative to so many members @getyou we are here to learn from each other cooperating sharing reactions to useful post to make us earn bitcoin. Cooperation brings understanding among the group

• +2 2

Yes mate beginner section gives the best foundation. At first you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +3 1

I agree for new commers the second section new beginners is the best section for take start from

its consists of easy posts and understandable

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Just as a child cannot forget his first day at school, I think cryptotalk's newbies will never forget their beginner forum work experience. He learns the rules of work from here.He enjoys the fun of the moment his starts working.

• +2 1

Yes, I think you are right. The introductory section is actually a place like the frequently asked questions. Here, the most curious questions about the forum have been answered many times.

• +2 1

Yes i think you right . Beginner section have to understand many thing . Especially new bie time spend this section . You base make in this section . They section introduced  frequently  asked question. Most curious question this forum you have to answer several time.👍

• +1 1

In the beginning section we came to know the basics of earning, English and rules and regulations and how to make a friendly environment and how to work together like a team. So beginning section is wonderful and knowledge gaining. 

• +2 1

Yes friend, offers the best when we are entering the site because here many people will know and learn how this page works, so I think we can use it to feed the best knowledge, so we can try to learn as much as possible.

I share your opinion friend, I think that new users or referred users mainly should be told to work for this part of the platform since it is one of the easiest and where you will get the principles, some rules of this forum and how to publish correctly. 

I think, I agree with you, it is better for nawabs to read a lot of things from the primary section, so that they understand how the forum works.  The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginner to read, they can also read about the section because it contains all the rules and other important topics in the section.  So my advice is, it is better for apprentices to stay in these two categories (new and almost) until they come to 100 positions, after they fully understand the forum + they can start contributing to all other categories.

Halo dear i am really agree with your statement.i appreciate your topic.this topic is very important .because when the newbies work at this plate forum and they dont know who to work at this forum.but in the beginner section they learn who to work at this forum.who i can creat a quality post.and in that forum they interact all other members.they also learnt a lot of things which help us in other sections .so i agree that the beginner section is the foundation for newbies and they never forget.best of luck.

• +2 1

Many of the users are going into the beginners area, even people of higher position for this forum. I think many find it as a place to address the basic questions posed by newcomers. In fact, we have countless valuable points in different areas of this discussion that are still anticipating individual considerations.

Yes the beginning of any think will make our foundation strong as we know for startup we have to prepare ourself and will acquired proper knowledge which will increase our confidence and also our grip to  do the work thats process will help us in developing the foundation strong and reputed. 

It's just like a new baby learning to crawl before walking, as newbies we need to first learn from this beginners section before taking a step ahead. It makes you equipped and prepared for the task that comes as you go higher and also broadens experience

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

I am also a newbie over here i did't know any thing how to earn good reputation what will be the procedure or what i have to do for that you senior most member of this forum and has good reputation too pleas a s a senior guide me how i can earn good reputation over here 

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yes my friend you are totally right beginner section is the foundation for all our members. I just recently joined crypto before joining I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies but after joining this forum and reading many post from the beginning section I learn a lot. So I think every new member should spend a good amount time in the beginning section so that they can know everything about this group and crypto.

Hello there mate, practice makes everything perfect, you can only develop your writing skills if you only practice it and the beginner's section is a useful place to start practicing it and building a foundation.

Thankyou.