Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Thanks for giving this useful and informative post . First when anyone  join  this forum always create posts in beginners section and always follow the rules and we should learn more about crypto currency exchange and investment .

• +1 1

When I started working in crypto talk forum, the newbie section was the first place I visited. I saw reasonable posts and comments.  In fact, I completed my 100 posts in the newbie section. I got to know more about the forum in the newbie section. It is important for the newcomers to visit that section before going anywhere else.

I agree with you the beginners section is the ideal one to gain knowledge. 

In the section you can find everything related to the site and a lot of useful information about everything that has to do with Cryptocurrencies 

I additionally concur with you, for amateurs its great to peruse numerous points from the novices area so they can see how the gathering functions. The apprentice area has the main points for any novices that should peruse, they can likewise peruse the about segment since the part has all principles and other significant things. So my recommendation, its better for a novice to remain on those two segments (apprentices and about) until they arrive at 100 posts and they can begin to visit + add to all different areas after they completely comprehend the gathering.

Beginners section is indeed a foundation that does help members to learn more on how to conduct themselves in this forum and become good contributors and all newbies are advised to visit this section frequently so as to gain more information that will help them to deliver good work here and us old member we should be exploring more other sections of this forum but we must also be available in the beginners section sometimes to help newbies.

Dear beginners section is the best site which gives necessary information about Crypto currencies youbit exchanger and BTC. This section provides proper information about Crypto world where we can earn more. This site is built newcomers which want to invest and get big 

You're very right. Beginners section is the best on the forum. When I was a newbie I didn't know anything about the forum. Immediately I entered the beginners section, that's where I learned about the forum rules and regulations, how to connect my cryptotalk account with yobit, the number of post I need to publish before I start getting payment and finally I gained knowledge about cryptocurrencies on the beginners section.

• +1 1

That's correct that the beginner section of this forum gives one the guide on how to keep in the best of track in this forum as well as understanding the rules and regulations.

To ensure a member of the beginning section you will learn to work in the forum for a short term because it will make a lot of information and learn everything that he will teach you everything you want and when you do not know a answer to your question you can put it and experts will help you will notify that today you know the next day and you will teach the younger starters and you are a day after you will find yourself a great succesion in this forum.

As a profound trader, i can assure you, that beginner section is the most precious for me. 80% of it consists of trash topics about "my first 100 posts" or "how do you do", but sometimes people make me feel really happy for checking this section every day. They create really unique topics, that are thrilling and amazing to comment and discuss. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners section is really a best foundation because is a section that thing are make very easy and understandable for the newbies to follow in order to pick up gradually which the help is from the seniors who are already used to the platform

I agree with You that the section For Beginners belong to the newbies who are new to the forum and don't know much about the forum and its rules and Regulations.So every newbie should start their work from The Beginner section as It will make their start at The forum easy.They can learn about the forum and its rules and regulations through this section.Greetings for all and Good Luck to all newbies!

• +2 1

Beginner section is the most important an useful aspect in this forum, it give all the newbies the opportunity to learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience, the beginners forum give the newbies the opportunity to have ideas on how post and contents should be constructed and analyses, reading old members post can broden the newbies experience on the forum and knowledge, also beginner section make us understand rules and regulations of the forum.

Thank you, my friend, this post is helpful. Yes, I started learning here. In this section, the information is many and useful. I thank all the old for the help

I agree with you as all the new members on this forum should start at the beginner's section because it will teach them how to operate on this forum without breaking the rules and how to post aswell.

Yes beginners section are greatly used and have been added greater than anything others more topic more reactions more information more popular, more reputation 

Yes, my friend, the beginners section is the best section for learning in this forum and gaining knowledge about digital currencies, forum laws, and how to gain a good reputation

The beginners section is the best part to learn and for the first time knowing about cryptocurrency, beginners can deepen their basic knowledge here before moving on to other sections. here we can ask questions and read posts from old and new members. This section is very helpful for beginners to interact with other members about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you guys the best place is the beginners section because there you learn more things especially about the rules and regulations things to avoid to be banned and you gain more experience 

2 hours ago, Goyaa said:

The beginners section is the best part to learn and for the first time knowing about cryptocurrency, beginners can deepen their basic knowledge here before moving on to other sections. here we can ask questions and read posts from old and new members. This section is very helpful for beginners to interact with other members about cryptocurrency.

The beginner sections gives you the necessary things you need to know about the forum, I think that why most member can't leave the section, and I think it the most busy section in The forum, that's where beginners spend lost of there time.

Beginner section helps The beginners to comment on simple topics but my advice is don't use much time in the beginner section alone try to learn more cryptocurrency has a lot to offer try it by doing research about cryptocurrency.

@Guru2050

• +2 1

I know beginners section is the best for newbies. They can learn knowledge about the crypto currency market. There are many experienced and knowledgeable members here . They can learn them. If you are newbies I suggest you to use beginners section for comment.

• +1 1

Of course.  The primary section is very important for newcomers to the forum.  Because after the newcomers join the forum, there are all kinds of ideas for them and the forum has a preliminary section for newcomers.  Here are some ideas for newcomers to the forum and they will be very helpful to post here initially.  There are many sections here but it is difficult to post useful and constructive without ideas or knowledge.  So with ideas about all the topics of the new RA forum in the primary section.  Be able to post in other sections.  The initial section for newcomers is immense.

Beginner section is the best section for beginner.  From this section beginners can know their restrictions and rules. That can help them in future. From beginner section, they  can create a strong foundation. It is very important for surviving here. 

On 8/3/2020 at 2:48 AM, Mosab73 said:

Hello I am a new member entered into the Beggeners section and read the comments and in my opinion first should read the rules and regulations and then read comments and to extract constructive and written ideas in the comment and a good thing to ask for members to check the benefit for everyone 

Iam agree with you beginner's section for new members like "basement for apartment ," in this section new members learn so many thinks like  learn about crypto currency, how to work,  forum rules,respect each other, and so many  thinks, beginners section really comfortable for new members.