I have a problem sending bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

I have a problem sending bitcoin

Maybe fee was too low or address wasn't correct if fee wasn't enough it will take more time to make transaction but don't worry your btc will be sent to that address or you will get ot back .

If your payment is stuck somewhere you can resend the payment with more transection fee and your transection will be accepted by miners very soon and it will be processed.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:07 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ..
I sent 0.00055 btc from my wallet to the Bitcoin address in the Yobit a few days ago, but the transaction has not been confirmed and the amount has not been sent and I do not know what the reason is .
Is there someone who faced this same problem.
will the amount be returned to my wallet or have I lost this amount?
Please help and thank you

btttc.png

I hope that it is solved there, because this is strange that it happens to you in the same way you can make a support ticket in yobit in such a case that it does not resolve, another reason that you may have done would be to misplace the address of the cryptocurrency and these funds are lost.

The bitcoin network sometimes reach very high fees demanded for transactions and all the lower fees get stuck and waiting until they are all cleared. I think that in the future it can be there will be needed higher fees forever and there won't be processing of transactions with very low fees. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know why this happened but sometimes the bitcoin could have been send, so are you sure they weren't received by the send wallet? This message means there have been two attempts to send them so perhaps you should ask the exchange and open a ticket to receive an answer about this problem.

Must be at an unlucky time you withdrawn and fees went up very high. This is a big problem as Yobit send the money but during the time you withdrawn and the next block the fees have risen significantly. This happens and you have to wait. The Bitcoin will reach the destination, otherwise you can't do anything as it will be shown as a transactions that is executing. Yobit will give you information about the block confirmation meanwhile.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that Yobit already has high withdrawal fees for Bitcoin so it should have been send with higher priority. It is a matter of concern and I understand you wanted probably to send to your cold storage wallet and increase your Bitcoin position so you did pay these fees. Waiting will help in this case. Blockchair is better explorer for Bitcoin so use this instead of Blockchain.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 6:37 PM, MoralStories said:

If your payment is stuck somewhere you can resend the payment with more transection fee and your transection will be accepted by miners very soon and it will be processed.

There are wallets that will not support someone to increase the transaction fee after it is sent already, in such case, if the person is sending to another person, or he can just send back to his own another address by increase the fee if the last transaction have the total unspent transaction output. 

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:50 PM, manuel092584 said:

Hello, I have sent to and from Yobit and so far I have not had any problems. What I do is always be aware when copying the shipping address since I have seen cases in which you copy one address and when you paste it, a different one appears. I don't know if it has to do with browsing history.

You can be sending with high fee, I am very sure the person that made this topic that have the issue sent to yobit with low fee is the cause of the delayed transaction. 

• +2 1

Sometimes you face this kind of problem because of network traffic the exchanges are always busy in checking in and out of the transactions where the transaction confirmation take time. So their is no need to worry about BTC you will get your BTC return after short while many of people same problem at ERC 20 .

This seems to be a difficult situation but as I understand it the transactions some times get stuck in the blockchain during times of fees going higher so perhaps this was send from the exchange having knowledge of low average fees but the fees had gone higher and it remained stuck. As I've read in this case you have to wait for fees to go lower and miners to process all transactions remaining. Also perhaps try your luck explaining in a support ticket your problem and ask for a retransmit of the transaction with higher fees, although I don't know if this can happen.

• +3 1

This kind of a thing do happen because of two things. 1. Because the mempool is congested 2. Because the person send with low fee. With time, when the mempool is not congested, the transaction will be confirmed. 

• +2 1

I am read about this problem you are had my dear and it is feel very bad to have happened to you or someone. I am wish you every best resolution for this problem and I am know that the Yobit exchange is not the fault but the increase of sometimes happen in the fees suddenly and makes transactions clogged in the network.

1 hour ago, Jandancoin said:

This kind of a thing do happen because of two things. 1. Because the mempool is congested 2. Because the person send with low fee. With time, when the mempool is not congested, the transaction will be confirmed. 

You are right, people can send bitcoin with low fee and if the bitcoin network is congested, it will result to the transaction not getting confirmed in time. But there are some wallet you can just pump the fee, like on electrum wallet, the fee can be pumped for fast conformation.