I have a problem sending bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

I have a problem sending bitcoin

Hello my friends ..
I sent 0.00055 btc from my wallet to the Bitcoin address in the Yobit a few days ago, but the transaction has not been confirmed and the amount has not been sent and I do not know what the reason is .
Is there someone who faced this same problem.
will the amount be returned to my wallet or have I lost this amount?
Please help and thank you

btttc.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

While blockchain.com explorer provides this message which typically means that the transaction has been double spent, still it seems it has low fees so I would suggest to use replace by fee to make it go faster. Send the same amount with higher fees. Right now Bitcoin fees are high once again, if you haven't done so yet.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

While blockchain.com explorer provides this message which typically means that the transaction has been double spent, still it seems it has low fees so I would suggest to use replace by fee to make it go faster. Send the same amount with higher fees. Right now Bitcoin fees are high once again, if you haven't done so yet.

@BTC Future How will I send the same amount with higher fees and my zero wallet balance because the amount that I sent has not been returned to my wallet yet, if you explain more to me, please

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 3:03 PM, Moaz said:

@BTC Future How will I send the same amount with higher fees and my zero wallet balance because the amount that I sent has not been returned to my wallet yet, if you explain more to me, please

If your wallet is empty, this means you already spend this amount and this transcaction is already spent.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking like miner has dropped this transaction not to include in a block 😒! Did you properly copy an address from Yobit exchange ? Have you attempted to send fund twice at the same time? I do not have the same case but my friend has lost the amounts forever just after noticing this sort of error ! 

@Moaz have you got your payment now ? 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like miner has dropped this transaction not to include in a block 😒! Did you properly copy an address from Yobit exchange ? Have you attempted to send fund twice at the same time? I do not have the same case but my friend has lost the amounts forever just after noticing this sort of error ! 

@Moaz have you got your payment now ? 

@Whited35 Thank you for your interest, my friend, yes, a little while ago I opened my wallet in Yobit and found that the deposit process was successful, I waited more than a week for the amount 0.00055 btc to be transferred to the Yobit but I am happy now that this problem has been solved

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Moaz said:

@Whited35 Thank you for your interest, my friend, yes, a little while ago I opened my wallet in Yobit and found that the deposit process was successful, I waited more than a week for the amount 0.00055 btc to be transferred to the Yobit but I am happy now that this problem has been solved

@MoazGlad to hear you have received your payment now. I assume, you have learnt a valuable lesson from this. Next time, be extremely careful to choose network fee.The problem you were encountering with, was one of the specific in the Bitcoin network so I have been following your topic for days 😊

• +1 1
  • +2 2

once this is happen with me while I was make a transaction in Etherium , Then I re-edit fees and I got my amount in my wallet .

sometime when our transcation process 2 time we will suffer from this problem , just wait you can got it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, Moaz said:

Glad you received your coins. I experienced the same thing few days ago sending LTC from Yobit to my personal wallet, guess there was so much congestion at that time and my fee wasn't high enough. During that time I made use of block explorer to check from time to time the progress of the transaction and before I woke up the next day, it was already received. Sometimes we just have to be patience once it's confirmed there is no mistake on your part.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Check you fee, so low, it I even lower than 1000 satoshi. If the transaction is never never yet completed, you will need to  RBF to increase the transaction fee. Just reach out to us if the transaction is still not successful. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

So far i dont have transaction yet on Yobit but then seeing this post showing a existing problem that i can also encounter on that platform. Im just a small trader and dont have enough funds to trade. But thanks for sharing it wll benefited to me a lot.

• -1 1

Once I face this problem when I use faucetpay site to send my bitcoin to other member, because I have very low amount bitcoins and I don't want to pay high fees, that's why I chose this site this site provide very low fees method I think I pay 400 sat for fees, but the transaction tooks 48 hours to confirmed the transaction, if we pay low fees then we face this type problems, because Miners ignored this type low fees transaction.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

I not yet face this kind of problem but i think it might be a problem made by technical issue.. So it will be better for you whenever you face this kind of problem , you must need to try next time again to withdrawal the btc..also you should check your btc Wallet address once more time with essential information             

• +3 1

I had this problem when using the application and the fees did not appear, but upon entering the official website the problem was solved and I was able to post

This amount is very small. Perhaps you should try the old version of the wallet because it provides the ability to send this amount and I would like to note that in some cases this message is in the sense that the transaction is a duplicate. You must wait after 3 days, transactions are rejected and the currencies are returned

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I faced the same problem several months ago and the transfer currency took many days until it succeeded, so you do not need to worry my friend, the transaction will be successful soon, so you have to be patient and wait, and if the process did not succeed, your money will be returned to you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, Nezar said:

I faced the same problem several months ago and the transfer currency took many days until it succeeded, so you do not need to worry my friend, the transaction will be successful soon, so you have to be patient and wait, and if the process did not succeed, your money will be returned to you.

In case the person need the bitcoin transaction to be completed fast, he can use some wallets like electrum to pump the fee in which will attract miners to include it in a block as faster. 

Or if the person want to make another transaction, he can use child pay for parent for it in which the two transactions (child and parent) will be confirmed at the same time. 

It could be some kind of technical issue or network problem. Because I have been using and transferring  my btc for a long time but never faced  this problem. So i hope that it's  not a big issue. You faced it because I think the amount is too small and this amount cannot be transferred  in a short number. So try converting it into other cryptocurrencies and then send it. Actually  the withdrawal fees are more than this btc amount for bitcoins. 

• +2 1

I was precisely looking at the problem of the girl, and I was reading a post about that there are people who are working focused on being able to make transactions on the blockchain much faster, Thank God the girl was able to solve without any problem. some are not so lucky.

I have also experienced something like this and in the end, my transactions were executed automatically, the three blockchain networks were not very congested, maybe it just happened because of fees.

I was precisely looking at the problem, and I was reading a post about that there are people who are working focused on being able to make transactions on the blockchain much faster

Hello, I have sent to and from Yobit and so far I have not had any problems. What I do is always be aware when copying the shipping address since I have seen cases in which you copy one address and when you paste it, a different one appears. I don't know if it has to do with browsing history.

Well you are sending about 6$ in btc, but the fees for such a transaction would be about 10$, and hence if you do not meet the minimum network fees, then your transaction will not be picked by the miners. it is always a good idea, to convert your bitcoin to some other coin like LTC, when you are doing small transaction, as ltc has a very low fees, and the recipient can just convert it to btc in their account. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you must need to try next time again to withdrawal the BTC, so you have to be patient and wait, and if the process did not succeed, your money will be returned to you

• +1 2